REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU SHOULD REACH YOUR NATTY LIMIT BEFORE ROIDING

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
1. ⁠Well wishers: To be sure you are into fitness seriously enough to commit to a drug routine. If you reach your natural potential you've proven you are disciplined about your nutrition, training and sleep at least. These habits take time to form and they mean form them naturally and then add a drug routine to that. People who forget to merely get their protein in, for instance, have a higher chance of messing up their drug routine, I'd say. They lack discipline.

2. ⁠Jealousy: They don't want you to get easily what took them effort and wasted years. People like to help others get better, but not better than them.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, VenatorLuparius, schizo echochamber and 4 others
*Cough cough* @VenatorLuparius

Makes no sense scientifically if u assume u we’re gonna roid anyway in future

But makes sense if they’re trying to say you could’ve avoided roids by getting that big in longer yime

They don't want you to get easily what took them effort and wasted years. People like to help others get better, but not better than them.
this

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
u can get good physique natty, only dysgenics roid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ame, yirma19, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I want a good physique now.

Makes literally no sense not to roid for someone that’s going to the gym for aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: ame
I want a good physique now.

Makes literally no sense not to roid for someone that’s going to the gym for aesthetics
Exactly especially if you are already in your early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and IWantToMax
Takes double the time
Normtoids don’t have patience
no they just want to have a good looking body in their prime , why would they wait to be shredded past 25 yo lol

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
no they just want to have a good looking body in their prime , why would they wait to be shredded past 25 yo lol
Brain isn’t even finished development until
25 you stupid low iq bastard

• JFL
we only care about looking good here (face +body)
You lack the maturity and foresight to see the long term consequences of your actions
Clearly

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and AscensionCel
Nigga reaching natural limit takes about 5 to 10 years IF done with professional help and planning. You only need 3 years of serious training and dieting to have the fundamentals of training and dieting. After that IMO you can start roiding, preferably with a coach that has experience with roids and coaching juiced heads.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and KING REIDYZ
if your actually blackpilled you would know that skinny lean with like 10 lbs of muscle mass is 100000x times better than any sorta gymcel physique. the only reason why i am on test is because my face is cooked even at low body fat, so might as well become an hermit and bench 405lbs

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and KING REIDYZ
Nigga reaching natural limit takes about 5 to 10 years IF done with professional help and planning. You only need 3 years of serious training and dieting to have the fundamentals of training and dieting. After that IMO you can start roiding, preferably with a coach that has experience with roids and coaching juiced heads.
Yep

if your actually blackpilled you would know that skinny lean with like 10 lbs of muscle mass is 100000x times better than any sorta gymcel physique. the only reason why i am on test is because my face is cooked even at low body fat, so might as well become an hermit and bench 405lbs
SKINNY TWIG WITH SUBHUMAN GENES COPE

the idéal is looking like Roman Reigns ,Loox , Cavill, Hemsworth, Lundgren .

It’s so funny how the average user here who won’t facially ascend that much , neglect gymcelling

it’s one of the best way to ascend lol

i know you get pissed when you see young guys like this

normie but better Looksmaxxer and far more low inhib than the average user here JFL
What are you gonna do when you turn 25 but you look 35 And you realize 99% of woman don’t care about physique that much anyways

• JFL
What are you gonna do when you turn 25 but you look 35 And you realize 99% of woman don’t care about physique that much anyways
UTTER COPE LOL

most women still love muscular looking guys with good faces , maybe your white bisexual oneitis don’t but normal women get aroused by it

also who care about women, stop living for them and live for yourself simp

says he is gonna live for himself yet feels the need to sacrifice his own balls and manhood for validation rather than doing it right

says he is gonna live for himself yet feels the need to sacrifice his own balls and manhood for validation rather than doing it right
Kys

Stay dyel and bitter with no single halo

Kys

Stay dyel and bitter with no single halo
Cope I’m tall and have good physique without roids it’s not that hard to be high test naturally if you actually have discipline

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I agree with you on all accounts akhy. I have nothing against roiders because natty lifting is a big joke but before pinning your ass you need to have some experience under your belt otherwise you're just going to do it all wrong and crash your test levels.

• +1
I agree with you on all accounts akhy. I have nothing against roiders because natty lifting is a big joke but before pinning your ass you need to have some experience under your belt otherwise you're just going to do it all wrong and crash your test levels.
Exactly bro also doing roids under 20 is dumb ngl but if you are 23-25 it’s passable

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Exactly bro also doing roids under 20 is dumb ngl but if you are 23-25 it’s passable
My main reason for not roiding is im pretty sure society will collapse soon anyways and I’m not trying to crash my test right before the apocalypse

My main reason for not roiding is im pretty sure society will collapse soon anyways and I’m not trying to crash my test right before the apocalypse
Ma´salama

Brain isn’t even finished development until
25 you stupid low iq bastard
Reddit feminist/simp/sociologist tier IQ.

You are functionally adult past 15, your brain is already developed enough at that point.

There is no point of doing "muh last %2 development " pseudoscience

• +1
1. ⁠Well wishers: To be sure you are into fitness seriously enough to commit to a drug routine. If you reach your natural potential you've proven you are disciplined about your nutrition, training and sleep at least. These habits take time to form and they mean form them naturally and then add a drug routine to that. People who forget to merely get their protein in, for instance, have a higher chance of messing up their drug routine, I'd say. They lack discipline.

2. ⁠Jealousy: They don't want you to get easily what took them effort and wasted years. People like to help others get better, but not better than them.
Like whats the point?

Youll just be wasting away like 6 years being natty

Hop on roids IMMEDIATELY is my plan

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248

You are functionally adult past 15, your brain is already developed enough at that point.

Pedo cope

Ong lol

reddit tier behaviour :soy:

i thought we were on a blakckpill forum but it seems that 75 % here aren’t if we are being honest

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and MentalistKebab
SKINNY TWIG WITH SUBHUMAN GENES COPE

the idéal is looking like Roman Reigns ,Loox , Cavill, Hemsworth, Lundgren .
i am literally a gymcel bro. seems your brain is even more recessed than your negative projection maxilla bro. read the whole reply next time. i am on test

i am literally a gymcel bro. seems your brain is even more recessed than your negative projection maxilla bro. read the whole reply next time. i am on test
I don’t care about your low iq take

Kys bluepilled retard

People that say you should do natural weight lifting for at least 2 years have a point but brother I will kms if I don’t ascend in 2 years anyway

People that say you should do natural weight lifting for at least 2 years have a point but brother I will kms if I don’t ascend in 2 years anyway
I swear we all need to live our prime year looking majestic

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid

Like whats the point?

Youll just be wasting away like 6 years being natty

Hop on roids IMMEDIATELY is my plan
I tend to lean against steroid use mainly due to hair loss (looksminning) and health issues. What cycle can you actually trust to get you shredded AND maintain all hair and decent health. I hear that 500mg test + dut/ru is decent but that sounds too light to actually build noticeable muscle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back