Reasons Why USA is a 3rd World Country [EVISCERATION]

Deleted member 10488

Deleted member 10488

Iron
I see many americucks copers here claiming first world every fking time. This topic is made to end for real this cope all over the internet. Lets go

1# Violence

A nation to be considered 1st world must be safe for their citizen, i mean, for 99% of them AT LEAST. Not USA tho. America is the most violent country of the developed nations. It has 6x more homicides than Europe.

This literally shithole has cities with the same homicide rates of the most dangerous countries in the world, check data.

You could cope with "BUT THOSE CITIES R NOT THE SIZE OF THOSE COUNTRIES" doesnt fking matter, the smaller a city is, THE SAFEST IT SHOULD BE!

Now lets check the overall data of the country

gun-deaths-per-100000-residents-by-us-state-2007-vs-2017-1024x367.png

This place is used up to 10+ homicides/100k rate, they think thats normal hahahahahahahaha:lul::lul:

Now lets check Europe data

0nkoonzgc0k31.png

IN EUROPE A 4/100K homicide rate is considered DANGEROUS! JUST FUKING LOLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: IMAGINE IF THEY TRAVEL TO AMERICKA.

maxresdefault.jpg

DO I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE SLUMS, ROBBERY, RAPE, TERRORISM, SCHOOL SHOTINGS AND FREAKS OWNING GUNS AND DECIDING JUST SHOT RANDOMLY FOR NO SHIT? I DONT THINK SO.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Those things being happened since 1800, its CLICHE TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT... BUT WE MAY NEVER FORGET! LOOTINGS, SCHOOLSHOTINGS, BOMBS, HOMICIDES.

Now still on Violence, HOME BURGLARS!

THATS THE NIGHT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN, WHEN THEY R SLEEPING, NIBBAS R IN UR THEIR ROOM LOOTING, NO GATES SO THEY JUST KICK IN THROUGH YOUR FRONT DOOR MATE.

maxresdefault.jpg

WELCOME THE NIBBAS AT 2 AM ON YOUR BEDROOM LOOLL

Nicolas-Cage-Laughter.jpg

2# POVERTY

Its time to settle this forever, the dollar must die, this shit currency based on FED who prints money whenever he wants plus the debit of 20 TRILLIONS USD of this country is going to take everyone to shit.

This is a poor country and the tents of california, the poop streets of san francisco and the ghettos all around are just an idea of what do u see daily in america.

5000.jpg

rawImage.jpg

ITS FKING OVER FOR THIS COUNTRY, FKING OVER. WELCOME TO THE 3RD WORLD MATE!

THEY R EVEN ADOPTING THE INDIAN TRADITION OF TAKING A SHIT ON THE STREETSS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

3# - NATIONAL IDENTITY

What the fuck is an American?? Are they anglos, nordicucks, blacks, mexicans, indians, arabs, chinks? NO ONE FKING KNOWS. 60% of the country is from europeans descent, 13% is black and the rest is latino with a small % of arabs, indians, chinks, etc.

BUT THATS NOT THE PROBLEM.

USA IS THE ONLY FKING COUNTRY OF THE WORLD WHERE THE MINORITIES NEVER ASSIMILATED, NEVER! :lul::lul:

In their 200 years of history(if this can be called history) the different groups still live different.

• White people do white stuff and have white accent
  • Black people do black stuff and have black accent
  • Latino people do latino stuff and have latino accent
  • Indian people do indian stuff and have indian accent
  • Asian people do asian stuff and have asian accent.

LOOK, IN 200 YEARS, NEITHER THEIR LANGUAGE THEY WERE ABLE TO SHARE EQUAL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK :feelsuhh::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

THIS COUNTRY IS LITERALLY A PIECE OF LAND WHERE DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIVE DOING THEIR OWN SHIT, NO BETTER EXPLANATION.

4#HEALTHCARE

Thats another cliche but we may never forget that if a woman need to have their baby, they will be in a debt of 100k USD. If u break ur toe, hospital bill 3000 USD, check here

Had a flu? 2K USD debt.

GOOD LUCK MATE, I HOPE U DONT EVER NEED AN MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IN AMERICA. Cant do surgery if u r spending all ur money with those BS.

----

Conclusion

Only Europeans(not france or London), Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders and Japaneses can claim first world.

Link this thread to every cope-american-moment u witness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, Bars, try2beme and 53 others
cry

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Joined Today at 11:38 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Acnno, Mexicanboi and 15 others
Greycels are getting bolder...
Someone needs to put them in their place.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 3323, Jamal2222 and 10 others
fucking niggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Stare, SupremeDream and 2 others
There are two possibilities
1. You're an alt and will be banned soon
2. You're not an alt and will have a great .me career
Also dn rd but good thread, it's over for america ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston, Jamal2222, Deleted member 6191 and 10 others

Great .me career thx pal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and W0KESTMOTHF
Greycel has no chill lmao

Probably 1 but i dont wanna assume without evidence. Could just be high t greycel poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and W0KESTMOTHF
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9090, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
USA lives rent free in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
I agree America is trash, but Europe has just as much trouble with intergration.

• +1
Reactions: brainded
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Deleted member 10488
Time online4h 21m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9380
fucking political threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, joeveniro, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
What a bunch of nonsense. USA just has so many minorities. France will be like USA soon enough, instead of shooting you with a gun tho, they throw acid in to your face and cut your head off. Which sounds more barbaric?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: n9wiff, watah, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
What a bunch of nonsense. USA just has so many minorities. France will be like USA soon enough, instead of shooting you with a gun tho, they throw acid in to your face and cut your head off. Which sounds more barbaric?

France is a shithole, like USA. But still far from USA.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Danish_Retard and ToursOverBoyo2020
I see many americucks copers here claiming first world every fking time. This topic is made to end for real this cope all over the internet. Lets go

1# Violence

A nation to be considered 1st world must be safe for their citizen, i mean, for 99% of them AT LEAST. Not USA tho. America is the most violent country of the developed nations. It has 6x more homicides than Europe.

View attachment 762470

This literally shithole has cities with the same homicide rates of the most dangerous countries in the world, check data.

View attachment 762486

You could cope with "BUT THOSE CITIES R NOT THE SIZE OF THOSE COUNTRIES" doesnt fking matter, the smaller a city is, THE SAFEST IT SHOULD BE!

This place is used up to 10+ homicides/100k rate, they think thats normal hahahahahahahaha:lul::lul:

0nkoonzgc0k31.png

IN EUROPE A 4/100K homicide rate is considered DANGEROUS! JUST FUKING LOLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: IMAGINE IF THEY TRAVEL TO AMERICKA.

maxresdefault.jpg

DO I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE SLUMS, ROBBERY, RAPE, TERRORISM, SCHOOL SHOTINGS AND FREAKS OWNING GUNS AND DECIDING JUST SHOT RANDOMLY FOR NO SHIT? I DONT THINK SO.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Those things being happened since 1800, its CLICHE TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT... BUT WE MAY NEVER FORGET! LOOTINGS, SCHOOLSHOTINGS, BOMBS, HOMICIDES.

THATS THE NIGHT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN, WHEN THEY R SLEEPING, NIBBAS R IN UR THEIR ROOM LOOTING, NO GATES SO THEY JUST KICK IN THROUGH YOUR FRONT DOOR MATE.

maxresdefault.jpg

2# POVERTY

Its time to settle this forever, the dollar must die, this shit currency based on FED who prints money whenever he wants plus the debit of 20 TRILLIONS USD of this country is going to take everyone to shit.

This is a poor country and the tents of california, the poop streets of san francisco and the ghettos all around are just an idea of what do u see daily in america.

5000.jpg

rawImage.jpg

THEY R EVEN ADOPTING THE INDIAN TRADITION OF TAKING A SHIT ON THE STREETSS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

3# - NATIONAL IDENTITY

What the fuck is an American?? Are they anglos, nordicucks, blacks, mexicans, indians, arabs, chinks? NO ONE FKING KNOWS. 60% of the country is from europeans descent, 13% is black and the rest is latino with a small % of arabs, indians, chinks, etc.

USA IS THE ONLY FKING COUNTRY OF THE WORLD WHERE THE MINORITIES NEVER ASSIMILATED, NEVER! :lul::lul:

In their 200 years of history(if this can be called history) the different groups still live different.

LOOK, IN 200 YEARS, NEITHER THEIR LANGUAGE THEY WERE ABLE TO SHARE EQUAL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK :feelsuhh::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

THIS COUNTRY IS LITERALLY A PIECE OF LAND WHERE DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIVE DOING THEIR OWN SHIT, NO BETTER EXPLANATION.

4#HEALTHCARE

Thats another cliche but we may never forget that if a woman need to have their baby, they will be in a debt of 100k USD. If u break ur toe, hospital bill 3000 USD, check here

Had a flu? 2K USD debt.

GOOD LUCK MATE, I HOPE U DONT EVER NEED AN MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IN AMERICA. Cant do surgery if u r spending all ur money with those BS.

----

Conclusion

Only Europeans(not france or London), Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders and Japaneses can claim first world.

Ezgif 6 703a179afb0e

Keep barking you abused dog, US IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Ritalincell, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Austria is baste

beautiful thread greycel, i'm impressed.

it seems that you've been lurking here for a while or may actually be an alt.

regardless i give credit where credit is due.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ToursOverBoyo2020

1# Violence

View attachment 762470

View attachment 762486

0nkoonzgc0k31.png

maxresdefault.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

2# POVERTY

5000.jpg

rawImage.jpg

3# - NATIONAL IDENTITY

4#HEALTHCARE

Had a flu? 2K USD debt.

----

Conclusion

did u really expect me to read all of that shit

If you put thrid world immigrants in a first world nation it will slowly turn into a third world nation

You can take a monkey out the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out the monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Danish_Retard
Niggers ruin everything. Water is wet

Read and agree with every word

They have such a bad education system too

Only way for them to claim they have good educational system is to import high iq 3rd world immigrants into their universities

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Plus they are mutts too
Amerimutt

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
If you put thrid world immigrants in a first world nation it will slowly turn into a third world nation

You can take a monkey out the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out the monkey
Don’t be racist

didn't read your new testament tier paragraph

how does a country live rent free in your head

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Danish_Retard
kys retard

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and MrGlutton

1# Violence

View attachment 762470

View attachment 762486

0nkoonzgc0k31.png

maxresdefault.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

2# POVERTY

5000.jpg

rawImage.jpg

3# - NATIONAL IDENTITY

4#HEALTHCARE

Had a flu? 2K USD debt.

----

Conclusion

so youre saying the problem is niggers...?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Bring back segregation and the KKK tbh

THE THIRD WORLD NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME

ITS GOING TO BE LIKE FOR FOREVER

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393 and Marsiere214
Nigga the only reason anybody even knows your country exists is because they confuse it with Australia

Nigga the only reason anybody even knows your country exists is because they confuse it with Australia
because of hitler

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Tales from the ghettos of Cleveland.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Slayer
Can confirm, I live in the US and it's a complete chithole. Also Americans foids are easily the worst in the world. Fat, ugly, degenerate hypergamous narcistic whores.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others