Receded chin

jaxcorde_

jaxcorde_

venturAS
have a CATASTROPHIC overbite, resulting in my chin looking significantly weaker than the average chin, can't get surgery because i live in a shithole african country, parents refuse to pay for braces, I can't take it anymore, what should I do? (besides kill myself because my dog would never know where I went)

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420, Quartered, Aribbaa and 5 others
have a CATASTROPHIC overbite, resulting in my chin looking significantly weaker than the average chin, can't get surgery because i live in a shithole african country, parents refuse to pay for braces, I can't take it anymore, what should I do? (besides kill myself because my dog would never know where I went)

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
  • Myobrace?
  • Earn your own income

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
me too bro

• Myobrace?
  • Earn your own income
can't get any sort of job here until 18, literally none, doing my research on the myobrace rn, i am growing desperate and I'm genuinely starting to despise my parents for predisposing me to potentially permanent subhumanity

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
can't get any sort of job here until 18, literally none, doing my research on the myobrace rn, i am growing desperate and I'm genuinely starting to despise my parents for predisposing me to potentially permanent subhumanity
It's enviornmental which is ironic because you said you live in Africa

Your parents have the money but refuse to pay? Lynch them.

Thank god my mother supports me in all my financial decisions, since she knows their importance for me.
I would force her to financially support me if she refused to, and you should too

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Thank god my mother supports me in all my financial decisions, since she knows their importance for me.
I would force her to financially support me if she refused to, and you should too
It's not like they say no, they just don't give a shit. Even with constant reminders with proof of how beneficial a certain purchase for me would be. They just keep postponing until I have no choice but to give up. Makes my blood boil considering there are 0 practical ways for me to make money at my age

how is it environmental?
  • Diet - We are made to eat hard food and chew oftenly.
  • Posture - Sitting down and having poor head posture causes the bones in the face to pull down causing crainal facial dystrophy
  • Exercise - Humans were made to run blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
  • Diet - We are made to eat hard food and chew oftenly.
  • Posture - Sitting down and having poor head posture causes the bones in the face to pull down causing crainal facial dystrophy
  • Exercise - Humans were made to run blah blah blah
Was kind of a mouth breather as a kid, maybe about 1/8th of the time I would sleep mouth open, no wonder, also didn't like hard, chewy foods, but I am confident that consistent use of braces for the last 6 years would have fixed my overbite

It's not like they say no, they just don't give a shit. Even with constant reminders with proof of how beneficial a certain purchase for me would be. They just keep postponing until I have no choice but to give up. Makes my blood boil considering there are 0 practical ways for me to make money at my age
I'm speechless, that sounds terrible.
Is beating them an option?
Afterall they are responsible for your misery, if you suffer then it's their fault. That's what I remind my mother of almost everyday
"If you had raised me correctly with proper diet and lifestyle instead of putting your priorities into needlessly forcing me to get top grades in latin, then I wouldn't be living in torment right now, and probably would have made you proud by becoming a top athlete at my school, but instead you raised me to become a wagecuck for some jewish cooperation"

a bit dramatic but I do what it takes

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Was kind of a mouth breather as a kid, maybe about 1/8th of the time I would sleep mouth open, no wonder, also didn't like hard, chewy foods, but I am confident that consistent use of braces for the last 6 years would have fixed my overbite
Search up Orthotropics on YT if you want to find out how to do it naturally. However it is a bit taboo on this site for some reason

Braces don't fix overbite, and you would have gotten elastics, which only pull the midface into the recessed chin to "correct" the overbite, rather than actually adressing the growth issue and trying to cause the chin to grow/come forward.
Like the man said, look up Orthotropics. You're only 18, your bone density is still low enough to make a pretty huge impact.

What's your sitting posture like? Is your head craned forward? It should be tucked back and in relatively straight alignment with your spine.
If your room is dusty, you'll be more likely to get nasal congestion (blocked nose) in the night, causing night mouthbreathing. Clean your room thoroughly for dust, and don't leave windows open to the outside for long, because that increases dust buildup. Fix your swallow pattern. Begin chewing hard foods.

It sounds like cope, but I can attest that I managed to retain my dental arch and straight teeth though proper oral posture (tongue at the roof of the mouth) even after I stopped using my retainer, and I have fixed a mild upper eyelid exposure (I believe this is related to chewing, as the temporalis muscle is right near the eyes, and muscle usage affects bone growth)

Things to search for: Mewing, Chin Tuck, Improve Posture, Sitting Posture. Chewing is good too, but it has to be high resistance, short duration, no longer than an hour a day at most, but tough enough so that it requires real work.

age?
jaw swings down from 16-20 so you may still hav ehope

I'm speechless, that sounds terrible.
Is beating them an option?
Afterall they are responsible for your misery, if you suffer then it's their fault. That's what I remind my mother of almost everyday
"If you had raised me correctly with proper diet and lifestyle instead of putting your priorities into needlessly forcing me to get top grades in latin, then I wouldn't be living in torment right now, and probably would have made you proud by becoming a top athlete at my school, but instead you raised me to become a wagecuck for some jewish cooperation"

a bit dramatic but I do what it takes
While I was reading your comment my mother got home and I decided first hand to confront her, the first thing she says is ''you need to worry about your exams'' I literally had to push so hard to her that this overbite is going to RUIN my adult dating life and it's going to be slightly, if not IMMENSELY harder to pass job interviews if I look like a loser that couldn't take care of himself when he was a kid and now has a chin recessed SEVERAL FUCKING centimetres behind his mouth
age?
jaw swings down from 16-20 so you may still hav ehope
turned 16 just this passed December
Braces don't fix overbite, and you would have gotten elastics, which only pull the midface into the recessed chin to "correct" the overbite, rather than actually adressing the growth issue and trying to cause the chin to grow/come forward.
Like the man said, look up Orthotropics. You're only 18, your bone density is still low enough to make a pretty huge impact.

What's your sitting posture like? Is your head craned forward? It should be tucked back and in relatively straight alignment with your spine.
If your room is dusty, you'll be more likely to get nasal congestion (blocked nose) in the night, causing night mouthbreathing. Clean your room thoroughly for dust, and don't leave windows open to the outside for long, because that increases dust buildup. Fix your swallow pattern. Begin chewing hard foods.

It sounds like cope, but I can attest that I managed to retain my dental arch and straight teeth though proper oral posture (tongue at the roof of the mouth) even after I stopped using my retainer, and I have fixed a mild upper eyelid exposure (I believe this is related to chewing, as the temporalis muscle is right near the eyes, and muscle usage affects bone growth)

Things to search for: Mewing, Chin Tuck, Improve Posture, Sitting Posture. Chewing is good too, but it has to be high resistance, short duration, no longer than an hour a day at most, but tough enough so that it requires real work.
Guess I'll just have to take your word for it, I am 16 years old and couldn't be any more grateful I discovered looksmax this year. I guess I have to start the work right now, and yeah, my sitting posture is fucked, my back leaning forwards with my head and neck slightly craned forward. As a kid everytime I'd get a runny nose I would just resort to full on mouth-breathing until it was gone

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
While I was reading your comment my mother got home and I decided first hand to confront her, the first thing she says is ''you need to worry about your exams'' I literally had to push so hard to her that this overbite is going to RUIN my adult dating life and it's going to be slightly, if not IMMENSELY harder to pass job interviews if I look like a loser that couldn't take care of himself when he was a kid and now has a chin recessed SEVERAL FUCKING centimetres behind his mouth

turned 16 just this passed December
you still have hope, a lot of MMs were jawcels 17-18 and only became slayers after age 20.

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
me too bro
Really? It's the worst facial flaw imo.
you still have hope, a lot of MMs were jawcels 17-18 and only became slayers after age 20.
Example?

Example?

Step to step guide:
  • mewing
  • Lefort 1
  • Wraparound jaw implant by Dr. Eppley

Example?

Step to step guide:
  • mewing
  • Lefort 1
  • Wraparound jaw implant by Dr. Eppley
- maybe genioplasty as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Don't be low-iq, braces are bad for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Same problem which is gonna get fixed for under 700 euros.

• JFL
View attachment 50142
Stop tilting your head upwards man people who are new might think it's a normal chin you are making this dude feel bad about himself because you fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Ulyc
Stop tilting your head upwards man people who are new might think it's a normal chin you are making this dude feel bad about himself because you fraud.
As u can see from the angle of my neck its not really that tilted

• +1
IT, IS, OVER

• +1
Nothing can fix genetics.

View attachment 50142

You see bro your problem isn't a recessed chin. Thats a bluepilled way of thinking. Your problem is an OVERALL lack of FORWARD GROWTH. If I want to make you good looking and give you a Chad side profile I have to move your WHOLE FACE forward by a few centimetres.

That includes:
  • recessed forehead
  • recessed nose/nasal bone
  • recessed maxilla
  • recessed zygomatic arch/malar bones
  • recessed palate
  • recessed lower mandible
  • recessed chin
To sum it up: Your entire skull is recessed.

You see bro your problem isn't a recessed chin. Thats a bluepilled way of thinking. Your problem is an OVERALL lack of FORWARD GROWTH. If I want to make you good looking and give you a Chad side profile I have to move your WHOLE FACE forward by a few centimetres.

That includes:
  • recessed forehead
  • recessed maxilla
  • recessed palate
  • recessed chin

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, CoconutMan, elfmaxx and 5 others
View attachment 50148

View attachment 50148

That includes:
  • recessed forehead
  • recessed maxilla
  • recessed palate
  • recessed chin
This doesnt rly matter at all, i slay irl and only problem i notice is the chin. ur way too blackpilled.

I have it worse, my chin is 15mm behind lower lip with class 1 bite

This doesnt rly matter at all, i slay irl and only problem i notice is the chin. ur way too blackpilled.

I hope you are aware that this is cope. You have no idea how you would slay with all of those features combined so to say it doesn't matter when you have no comparison is cope.

You would most likely be a successful model or business man and you would be married to a hot Stacey, no 2 hot Staceys in all likeliness.

But one thing is for sure buddy boyo you wouldn't browse this forum at nearly 30 years of age.

• JFL
Reactions: elfmaxx
I hope you are aware that this is cope. You have no idea how you would slay with all of those features combined so to say it doesn't matter when you have no comparison is cope.

You would most likely be a successful model or business man and you would be married to a hot Stacey, no 2 hot Staceys in all likeness.

But one thing is for sure buddy boyo you wouldn't browse this forum at nearly 30 years of age.
I cant do my whole face with surgeries just will never turnout well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
I cant do my whole face with surgeries just will never turnout well.
True but if you seriously think a chin implant is going to fix your problem you are delusional.

What you need at first is a palate expander. After you've done this for a year or so you get FAGGA or a similar more advanced facial growth guidance application to increase your forward growth. This will not give you the desired results but you'll see an improvement.
After that you go to Switzerland and get custom made lyophilized cartilage implants because they will turn into your own bone after a few years which means you don't have to worry about the silicone and the possible movement of the implants.

You get:
  • a brow ridge implant
  • two cheekbone implants and two on the sides of your zygomatic arch
  • rhinoplasty for the shape and then a nasal bone implant
  • a chin implant
  • two ramus implants

That's it.
yes bro, mouth breather from 5th grade to 3rd year hs

thankfully genes kinda saved my other features but chin is fucked, planning on getting genio
Fuck bro... best of luck man!

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
True but if you seriously think a chin implant is going to fix your problem you are delusional.

What you need at first is a palate expander. After you've done this for a year or so you get FAGGA or a similar more advanced facial growth guidance application to increase your forward growth. This will not give you the desired results but you'll see an improvement.
After that you go to Switzerland and get custom made lyophilized cartilage implants because they will turn into your own bone after a few years which means you don't have to worry about the silicone and the possible movement of the implants.

You get:
  • a brow ridge implant
  • two cheekbone implants and two on the sides of your zygomatic arch
  • rhinoplasty for the shape and then a nasal bone implant
  • a chin implant
  • two ramus implants
That's it.

Fuck bro... best of luck man!
Im not getting into modeling i dont need all that im soon 28 yrs old all i want is a filler for the chin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470

My mom wont even buy me vitamins for fucks sakes

Im not getting into modeling i dont need all that im soon 28 yrs old all i want is a filler for the chin

Just fucking lol.
- J
- F
- L

Bro you either aim high or you rot.

This IS possible. All it takes is dedication and money. Just fucking lol if you don't want to become the best version of yourself. Talk about wasted potential.

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel
the morphs you did of his profile kinda looks like mine morphed post genio with a worse ramus :feelskek:
Show pic. I have a trained eye for this I can tell you if you have any other flaws as well.

View attachment 50148

View attachment 50148

That includes:
  • recessed forehead
  • recessed maxilla
  • recessed palate
  • recessed chin

View attachment 50152

On point, great work there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1383
i would rope tbh

Just fucking lol.
- J
- F
- L

Bro you either aim high or you rot.

This IS possible. All it takes is dedication and money. Just fucking lol if you don't want to become the best version of yourself. Talk about wasted potential.
something like this would be result, no need to go overboard u fix the obvious flaws but u dont start to make everything more perfect it just doesnt end well like ever.

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 1383
View attachment 50163 something like this would be result, no need to go overboard u fix the obvious flaws but u dont start to make everything more perfect it just doesnt end well like ever.
Wtf...

Thats why you do everything slowly and steady and step by step. You need to have a system you follow if you want to achieve your absolute best.

You can always stop FAGGA and the palate expander. The lyophilized cartilage implants can be modified in size and you can take them out within the first few months if it's not what you wanted befire they turn into your own bone.

The real reason this guy looks like this is becasue HE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THIS.
They always take the retarded people with their weird looks goals and advertise that as "PLASTIC SURGERY GONE WRONG." This is Michael Jackson level. Those people are bluepilled as fuck and want to look like this becasue all they care about is attention. If you are blackpilled, informed and you know what you are doing and you are willing to spend a ton of money this isn't going to happen to you. Many celebrities and models did so many things and nobody notices because they have a bunch of experts giving them the best advice and they don't cheap out on things (700€ jfl) and get this done by the best surgeons out there so they achieve a natural look. The guy in Switzerland invented this technique and his before and after pics are stunning.

Wtf...

Thats why you do everything slowly and steady and step by step. You need to have a system you follow if you want to achieve your absolute best.

You can always stop FAGGA and the palate expander. The lyophilized cartilage implants can be modified in size and you can take them out within the first few months if it's not what you wanted befire they turn into your own bone.

The real reason this guy looks like this is becasue HE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THIS.
They always take the retarded people with their weird looks goals and advertise that as "PLASTIC SURGERY GONE WRONG." This is Michael Jackson level. Those people are bluepilled as fuck and want to look like this becasue all they care about is attention. If you are blackpilled, informed and you know what you are doing and you are willing to spend a ton of money this isn't going to happen to you. Many celebrities and models did so many things and nobody notices because they have a bunch of experts giving them the best advice and they don't cheap out on things (700€ jfl) and get this done by the best surgeons out there so they achieve a natural look. The guy in Switzerland invented this technique and his before and after pics are stunning.
Dont have the money for all those surgeries.

Penis

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost