Receptor Chem’s enclo is legit

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Used it for a few days and noticed a slight steady increase in sex drive, motivation and energy. Definitely not placebo. Unfortunately I have to stop it and rethink my cycle, but just wanted to confirm it works!

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Osie, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
Sheit I needed a new pct source good shit blud

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, normie tiktoker and Saint Casanova
I've only heard good about from receptorchem so far.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Saint Casanova
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Mr. President
what do you mean
SERMs can cause your growth plates to shut prematurely. This is due to it agonising ER receptors in the bone. Nolva and clomid for a fact has impacts on bone tissue.

With enclo, we don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
SERMs can cause your growth plates to shut prematurely. This is due to it agonising ER receptors in the bone. Nolva and clomid for a fact has impacts on bone tissue.

I'm closed bone plates and have aromasin on hand for estrogen

I'm closed bone plates and have aromasin on hand for estrogen
Why are you heightmaxxing then ? The issue is not aromatisation, but the fact that serms bind to Estrogen receptors resulting in estroegn effects like growth plate closure.

Why are you heightmaxxing then ? The issue is not aromatisation, but the fact that serms bind to Estrogen receptors resulting in estroegn effects like growth plate closure.
I'm not heightmaxxing mf

I just said I have closed plates

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Fearmongerer
Don’t bother with Enclomiphene unless you’re a old guy with low test, been on it for a month and a bit and I feel the same except maybe I hee morning wood more and no real gym changes just fucks up ypur potential clavicle length

• +1
Don’t bother with Enclomiphene unless you’re a old guy with low test, been on it for a month and a bit and I feel the same except maybe I hee morning wood more and no real gym changes just fucks up ypur potential clavicle length
I take sarms

ur an idiot enclomiphene is an antagonist and that’s why people get low estrogen sides from it

• +1
ur an idiot enclomiphene is an antagonist and that’s why people get low estrogen sides from it
It’s an antagonist ONLY in the pituitary gland! That’s why more lh and fsh is released to increase estrogen via aromatisation. We don’t know how it acts on other tissue. We know that Clomid acts as a agonist on tissue receptors but that could be due to the zu isomer.

• +1
It’s an antagonist ONLY in the pituitary gland! That’s why more lh and fsh is released to increase estrogen via aromatisation. We don’t know how it acts on other tissue. We know that Clomid acts as a agonist on tissue receptors but that could be due to the zu isomer.
enclomiphene was created because of zuclos negative effects, we already have enough scientific evidence to support that zuclo is clomids downfall not enclo

enclomiphene was created because of zuclos negative effects, we already have enough scientific evidence to support that zuclo is clomids downfall not enclo
Like I said, In an ideal world it’s selective only to pituitary gland receptors, however we simply don’t know how it could affect other receptors. It is not approved for use so there are few studies on it.

• +1
Like I said, In an ideal world it’s selective only to pituitary gland receptors, however we simply don’t know how it could affect other receptors. It is not approved for use so there are few studies on it.
How old r u & what height u try a get? I’m 16 and 6’ but wanted to grow clavicles more but took mk677. Wondering if you’d reconsider enclo in the future and at what age

How old r u & what height u try a get? I’m 16 and 6’ but wanted to grow clavicles more but took mk677. Wondering if you’d reconsider enclo in the future and at what age
19, and I don’t want to take it for height. It’s mainly for energy and sex drive.

I would take CJC with Ipamorelin for frame growth.

19, and I don’t want to take it for height. It’s mainly for energy and sex drive.

I would take CJC with Ipamorelin for frame growth.
I was just asking if you still wanted to get taller yk. And how tall u r rn. Cuz I’m 16 6’ and wanted to take it for the same reason. High test=high productivity and whatnot.