Recieved IOI from monkey lookin ass curry hoe and found out she likes me

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Some really ugly curry girl looked at me, maybe a 3 or 2/10 tbh, she kept on staring at me but my dick shrinked up from the thought of putting it near her. Her freind told me that she likes me. She's pretty grose, am I volcel for not smashing ?

I really dontn want to stick my dick near some 3/10 tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Fuck off fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chadpreetcel123, 54UD4D3 and 4 others
If a girl stare at you alot it means that she wants the D?

You're a currycel though? At least be happy you are getting female attention. Just take what you can get.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Some really ugly curry girl looked at me, maybe a 3 or 2/10 tbh, she kept on staring at me but my dick shrinked up from the thought of putting it near her. Her freind told me that she likes me. She's pretty grose, am I volcel for not smashing ?

Curries r sex godzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Z
Zzzz
Zzzzz
Zzzzzz
just be Indian in 2020

Attachments

• 99609edbab63b495a096f010d3487c36.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Fuk her bro

You're a currycel though? At least be happy you are getting female attention. Just take what you can get.
True, I've never really gotten female attention. Maybe im a standard cel.

Curries r sex godzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Z
Zzzz
Zzzzz
Zzzzzz
just be Indian in 2020
Damn that truecel curry..... what the fuck

Fuk her bro
Idk bro even tho i've had not much success with woman she looks like this basically
there is some chubby rice foid (4/10) ik who gave a hug to a truecel rice from my old school. Maybe ill hhu.

She likes u that don't mean she will fuck u no she thanks she is entitled to ur lor and VALIDATION

I got so many attention from 4/10s and at some point I just said to myself it is what it is. Before looksmaxing 6/10 is the absolute best I can get so if you can only get even uglier women just start coping and fuck them curryfagg.

dont fuck her if youre grossed out by her lmao
you will regret it afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back