Recognized brands for the Old-Money style?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
What else can I look for apart from Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Lacoste...?

I'm thinking of buying this kind of high-class clothes and getting a prettyboy hairstyle plus enhancing my personality (being NT), which would literally make me HTN-Chadlite in my city, cuz the archetype and style.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, henocied and 5footsix56
go on pintrest type in old money boys fashion and the outfits you like the app recommends where to get them from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Polaner All Fruit, Grey Poupon, etc.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What else can I look for apart from Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Lacoste...?

I'm thinking of buying this kind of high-class clothes and getting a prettyboy hairstyle plus enhancing my personality (being NT), which would literally make me HTN-Chadlite in my city, cuz the archetype and style.
Buy a quarter zip from ralph lauren. Not that "luxury" but u can look pretty classy w some of their stuff

What's with the whole tryna be old money aesthetic now? I don't get it, is it cos it's attractive to foids???

Isn't it only gonna work if u r actually old money??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23558
What's with the whole tryna be old money aesthetic now? I don't get it, is it cos it's attractive to foids???

Isn't it only gonna work if u r actually old money??
Nah you can get one or two lays off them before they catch on

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Update: spent €200 in polos from Mango & Massimo Dutti.

Don't know where you live but Massimo Dutti is a poverty Brand in Western Europe. Lol you can find that shit in every mall.

Old-money get their clothes tailor-made.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ascension!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back