Recommend me ideal dosage and product of D3 and K2 please [18,Male]

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I already have 5000IU of D3 paired with 100 µg of K2

I think the K2 isnt enough tho

On the bottle is written take the 5000IU every 5 days. I think thats also not enough frequency?

Recommend me ideal dosage pls for maximum benefits

Another one fell for it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Mr.cope
Its cope but go ahead and try it

The ideal amount of D3 is however much you can obtain being in the sun all day in your native climate. The ideal amount of K2 is however much animal foods (specifically organs and dairy) are in your native ancestral diet. Your ability to metabolise these vitamins also depends on various other micronutrients and your cholesterol intake. Thinking you can replace these complex dietary relationships with a bunch of chinese pills is autistic.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, WideZygos and Deleted member 110
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
The ideal amount of D3 is however much you can obtain being in the sun all day in your native climate. The ideal amount of K2 is however much animal foods (specifically organs and dairy) are in your native ancestral diet. Your ability to metabolise these vitamins also depends on various other micronutrients and your cholesterol intake. Thinking you can replace these complex dietary relationships with a bunch of chinese pills is autistic.
am LDARing atm because university starts in 4 months and i only go out for gymcelling so i dont get enough sun therefore I want to supplement it so stop saying greycel moment gonna playthrough all looksmaxing opportunities whether if they are immense cope or not

I dont fucking care if its cope or not Im doing every single looksmax possible before surgery
How is k2 and d3 a looksmax you should be getting those vitamins naturally from your meals and from the sun

• +1
Also you are 18 im pretty sure your puberty is over

only way to know is bloodwork. you can get ur nutrient levels tested. 8000 iu per day keeps me upper normal. 2x a day with fat soluble meal, but im a ginger that uses factor 50 everytime i leave the house

• +1
For ideal "PSL" purposes 10kUi for D3 and for k2 mk4 45 mg according to some study that was posted here. But some it might have side effects and throw off balance other vitamins etc. And the minimum to get any effect if any is 5kui-10kui for D3 and 10-15mg for k2 mk4 and vitamin A is also important i just eat carrots for it. Some members say it might also cause more harm than good at higher doses because it might cause your bones to become more dense which makes facepulling mse etc more difficult in the future

Im taking 10kui D3 every so often because i go out in sun and 15 mg of k2 every day. The only thing i noticed were that my cheekbones where firmer and got slightly bigger(not that much if even noticeably by other people after a month and i'm also taking other stuff ) You can buy thorne 70$ which should last almost 3 months at 15 mg or buy off idealabs Kuinone 57-60$ for slightly cheaper and should last a little over 3 months(Don not know if idealabs is legit or no)

took 500mcg k2 mk7 a day, I still haven't fully recovered

• JFL
For ideal "PSL" purposes 10kUi for D3 and for k2 mk4 45 mg according to some study that was posted here. But some it might have side effects and throw off balance other vitamins etc. And the minimum to get any effect if any is 5kui-10kui for D3 and 10-15mg for k2 mk4 and vitamin A is also important i just eat carrots for it. Some members say it might also cause more harm than good at higher doses because it might cause your bones to become more dense which makes facepulling mse etc more difficult in the future

Im taking 10kui D3 every so often because i go out in sun and 15 mg of k2 every day. The only thing i noticed were that my cheekbones where firmer and got slightly bigger(not that much if even noticeably by other people after a month and i'm also taking other stuff ) You can buy thorne 70$ which should last almost 3 months at 15 mg or buy off idealabs Kuinone 57-60$ for slightly cheaper and should last a little over 3 months(Don not know if idealabs is legit or no)
what's Thorne?