recovering from cheat day due to leanmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
i have current left the club, not too sure tbh how many cals over i am. left with 1.5k cals eaten. maintenance should be about 2.5-2.8k cals. it’s 2am, was meant to leave at 3 am but wasn’t drunk enough to endure the club tbh. i have sobered up. thinking of getting some cardio in. probs some fast paced walking, maybe for an hour. and return home at 3am. @Michael Myers

an hour? make it 3 :)

• So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed
i have current left the club, not too sure tbh how many cals over i am. left with 1.5k cals eaten. maintenance should be about 2.5-2.8k cals. it’s 2am, was meant to leave at 3 am but wasn’t drunk enough to endure the club tbh. i have sobered up. thinking of getting some cardio in. probs some fast paced walking, maybe for an hour. and return home at 3am. @Michael Myers
Tbh just chill and start fresh tomorrow. No need to stress yourself out, get a good sleep lol

• +1
Tbh just chill and start fresh tomorrow. No need to stress yourself out, get a good sleep lol
u think if i don’t eat and water fast tmr i will lose everything i gained today?

u think if i don’t eat and water fast tmr i will lose everything i gained today?
Just eat in a very high deficit and maximize your protein. Try to get as much protein as you can in a 1500 cal deficit, that’s what I do daily

• +1
Just eat in a very high deficit and maximize your protein. Try to get as much protein as you can in a 1500 cal deficit, that’s what I do daily
shall i just try hit protein goal with as little cals as possible?

it’s 3.30 am now lol, 22nd june, managed to walk like 1.5hr.
IMG 1830

technically walked 28000steps while awake, which is like 1000 cals burnt apparently. i ate 1.6k before going out tonight (yesterday lol). maintenance should be 2.5k at minimum, so maybe i won’t gain any fat?
i had chicken, sausages, chips, cake and spring rolls at that party in pretty high amounts. what u think?