I bet this guy is in this forum, looking at you @LooksmaxxingDream

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sans, National Rodgerism, DidntRead and 1 other person
imagine talking about reddit irl. JFL @ these losers

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, DidntRead, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
imagine talking about reddit irl. JFL @ these losers
He fucked himself over by creating a group chat with females, and also by being 5'6

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, dodt, DidntRead and 1 other person
destrpys me

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
This retarded fucking whore

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
He fucked himself over by creating a group chat with females, and also by being 5'6
he is low IQ and she's a cunt, assuming any of this really happened. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Soulsmaxx
what a bitch

• +1
Reactions: love=everything and Soulsmaxx
I know for sure this dude has to be on looksmax :feelswhat:

holy fuck this pisses me off

• +1
This dude is going @ChoSeungHui for sure
NTA incel is a legit dangerous ideology with a body count and I don't blame you for wanting nothing to do with him, at all.

that said while I think he needs to be isolated from the women he could hurt, as a dude I think you (and the other dudes in question) should take it upon yourselves to intervene and really hammer home how vile and toxic this whole deal it is, how fake it is, and like. try to get him out of it somehow. I don't really know how unfortunately but I feel like you're the people in his life who are most liable to be able to do that, and just cutting him off and isolating him is going to leave him with nobody but the echo chambers of the MRA subreddits for "support," radicalizing him even more. he's hurt and lonely and dealing with it in an EXTREMELY unhealthy way and it's a good time to show him support and point out how unhealthy his coping mechanisms are rn.

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf
NTA incel is a legit dangerous ideology with a body count and I don't blame you for wanting nothing to do with him, at all.

that said while I think he needs to be isolated from the women he could hurt, as a dude I think you (and the other dudes in question) should take it upon yourselves to intervene and really hammer home how vile and toxic this whole deal it is, how fake it is, and like. try to get him out of it somehow. I don't really know how unfortunately but I feel like you're the people in his life who are most liable to be able to do that, and just cutting him off and isolating him is going to leave him with nobody but the echo chambers of the MRA subreddits for "support," radicalizing him even more. he's hurt and lonely and dealing with it in an EXTREMELY unhealthy way and it's a good time to show him support and point out how unhealthy his coping mechanisms are rn.
I'm sure this reddit cuck thinks he's gonna get pussy tonight for being a good boy

holy fuck this pisses me off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and The Dude Abides
absolutely DISGUSTING. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I want beat woman

EDIT: Just wanted to make it clear. He wouldn't post rheteric like all women should die and rape is okay", it was more like "I'm forever alone because all women care about is looks" and "people getting married to SAHM are cucks" and things like that. Just wanted to clarify because while he's an incel, he's not an women should be raped incel
sooo he would just vent his anger but didnt hate?

HOW DARE HE:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
ShipsOfTheseus8

2 points·8 hours ago

Agree with your assessment, but isolation is a self-fulfilling prophecy with an incel. Light does nothing when they hide from it perpetually. You have to burn them with fire and pierce them with steel to eliminate the hate. They're beyond reason, and beyond saving.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, BigBoy and Soulsmaxx
Just another reminder to me that most women are bitches, willing to ruin men’s lives over small things. The dude is right about most women being shallow. Hope she fucking suffers. Stupid bitch. Rage fuel. Almost all women are the same.

• +1
Just another reminder to me that most women are bitches, willing to ruin men’s lives over small things. The dude is right about most women being shallow. Hope she fucking suffers. Stupid bitch. Rage fuel. Almost all women are the same.
all women are whores, no exceptions

"He's not even a bad looking guy! Just a little short at 5'6"
I bet this guy is in this forum, looking at you @LooksmaxxingDream

ragefuel but high likelihood of this being a made up story, "my son is a hateful incel" comes to mind :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Loading Reddit Content...

Last edited:
Good morning. I absolutely fucking despise the majority of women.

he is low IQ and she's a cunt, assuming any of this really happened. :feelswhat:
Agreed. She's the asshole for snooping around on his acc and exposing his already miserbable life, and he's a dumbass for using his main account to use r/braincels and others.

jfl nno mercy on the guy. What a dumb nigger

She even admitted he was ugly and short but edited it to hes not even that bad looking.

Someone quoted the original
3mcelroyr

145 points·11 hours ago
Gold
Silver

It’s pretty interesting how he says “women only judge men on their looks, handsomeness, etc etc” and you immediately say, “he’s not that ugly, despite being short”.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
I told them I had no interest in not exposing disgusting human behavior and if they want to justify it, they can fuck off too.
Yesterday one of the guys texted me and apologized, but the other just told me to fuck off. Had a bit of free time this morning so wanted to come here and see if I was TA here.
the chad friend told her to fuck off, she got butthurt, self-conscious and created a thread on reddit asking if she's the dumb bitch, just lol at this cunt :chad:

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Soulsmaxx and The Dude Abides
Jfl, we're too busy doxxing each other instead of whores like this

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and fukmylyf
women love stabbing people socially especially if you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, dodt and Soulsmaxx