REDDIT FOID CRIED AFTER LURKING ON LOOKSMAX GTFIH HAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely not. You dont see the vast majority of girls giving any average men respect, do you? You see thousands of tiktoks criticizing males heights, their looks, their dick size. Yet for someone like you we should protect and honor the subhumanity of a random female on reddit

She is subhuman, she is female. Females best value is their looks. So what does that make her? A subhuman. Just like how a short balding man is subhuman. A ugly female is subhuman
Nigga is trying to be a decent human on a forum with DarKTriadBeasts like me
4255496D 2CFE 43CA BFCF D11EA1B1EDDE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, adotsdot, Constantin Denis and 16 others
Imagine being ugly as a girl with all the fraud they have normalized

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Broski, MiroslavBulldosex and 18 others
She lurked the forum and instead of learning any meaningful information to looksmax with she overdoses on black pills, what a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, HarrierDuBois, adotsdot and 23 others
This forum should’ve been life fuel for her what a stupid bitch, rhinoplasty + bimax and she would’ve been HTB at least ascending for women is so fucking easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, metagross, ManletBlackcel and 9 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, TsarTsar444 and 12 others

Jfl this stupid bitch is at fault for ruining her chances with this Keith nigga but she just wants to create endless posts how it's over for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, adotsdot, Constantin Denis and 8 others
Fsaagfa
are you doing your part?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mewton, HarrierDuBois and 35 others
THIS REDDIT FEMCEL FROM R/LONELYWOMEN LURKED HERE AND CRIED LIKE AN ABUSED DOG AFTER SEEING THE USERS HERE EVISCERATING UGLY WOMEN HAHAHAHAHAHA
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

View attachment 1850550

QUOTING HER: ''WHILE A LOT OF GIRLS WILL SHRUG THEM OFF AS INCELS BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN INCELS, A LOT OF THESE MEN ARE MODEL TIER. I'VE SEEN SO MANY ATTRACTIVE GUYS ON THERE AND ALL THEY DO IS BASH UGLY WOMEN''

Jersey Shore What GIF

AND WORST OF ALL IT LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SEEING LOOKSMAX CHADS UTTERLY DESTROYING HER SUB-GENDER LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED HAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT BUDDY BOYOS LOOKSMAXERS ARE INSANE MOGGERS CONFIRMED
LOOKSMAX MEET 2022 BE LIKE 😈😈😈😈😈

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556
tagging the yakhis : @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @Oberyn @Erik-Jón @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe @Amnesia @Aladin @Octillionaire @Moggie @Pakicel @Curry Suicide @Niko69 @the BULL @Übermogger @RabidRosaries @Vain786

I’m proud of being part of this community:Comfy:feelsgood

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, HarrierDuBois, onnysk and 6 others
THIS REDDIT FEMCEL FROM R/LONELYWOMEN LURKED HERE AND CRIED LIKE AN ABUSED DOG AFTER SEEING THE USERS HERE EVISCERATING UGLY WOMEN HAHAHAHAHAHA
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

View attachment 1850550

QUOTING HER: ''WHILE A LOT OF GIRLS WILL SHRUG THEM OFF AS INCELS BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN INCELS, A LOT OF THESE MEN ARE MODEL TIER. I'VE SEEN SO MANY ATTRACTIVE GUYS ON THERE AND ALL THEY DO IS BASH UGLY WOMEN''

Jersey Shore What GIF

AND WORST OF ALL IT LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SEEING LOOKSMAX CHADS UTTERLY DESTROYING HER SUB-GENDER LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED HAHAHAHAHA

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556
tagging the yakhis : @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @Oberyn @Erik-Jón @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe @Amnesia @Aladin @Octillionaire @Moggie @Pakicel @Curry Suicide @Niko69 @the BULL @Übermogger @RabidRosaries @Vain786

Well females base their entire life on looks and their only purpose is to attract chad, a subhuman girl doesn't have any meaning to exist imo. Poor girl, imagine getting maxilla mogged by .org users, that's why we are models:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, Constantin Denis, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Go ER

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Vain786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
"ugly" foid has a mental breakdown after she experiences 1/10000000000000th of what a MTN has to go through daily. State of the "opressed" gender in 2022. I sincerily hope she ropes so we don't have to be subjected to her mind numbing rambling anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mewton, HarrierDuBois and 24 others
And? Why would I want a foid to cry? You guys are such bitter incels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, EverythingMattersCel, adotsdot and 15 others
If she goes on Tinder she’ll have 99+ likes in an hour. I don’t wanna hear it. Chadsexuals at it again…
Well, that changed my perspective.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, datboijj and Hades
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and vaninskybird
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

View attachment 1850550

Jersey Shore What GIF

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556

Image 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

she deserves everything that's coming to her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 13626, Corleone and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elld101, GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
looksmax also say a lot of horrible stuff abt ugly men too, as well as blacks, indians and even whites.

we looksmax are fair we doesn't dicriminize in our hate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, adotsdot, metagross and 9 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cry me a river, or two, or a sea.

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 5892 and gymmaxedhorse
"Settling down" is absolutely pointless. They can't even orgasm if they're not attracted to their partner.
This is female inceldom. Male incel has no satisfaction from no sex, female incel also can't get any satisfaction even if they technically can get sex

• +1
Reactions: freiza, datboijj, Lmao and 2 others
"Settling down" is absolutely pointless. They can't even orgasm if they're not attracted to their partner.
This is female inceldom. Male incel has no satisfaction from no sex, female incel also can't get any satisfaction even if they technically can get sex
female inceldom should be catogorized as a foid not being able to ltr her looksmatch not muh if she cant have a chad worship her existence.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, metagross, datboijj and 7 others
female inceldom should be catogorized as a foid not being able to ltr her looksmatch not muh if she cant have a chad worship her existence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: adotsdot, Mongrelcel, Lmao and 10 others
female inceldom should be catogorized as a foid not being able to ltr her looksmatch
If she can't even get ONS with a guy of looks level that can make sex satisfactory for her then it's over, she's an incel.

• JFL
If she can't even get ONS with a guy of looks level that can make sex satisfactory for her then it's over, she's an incel.
And yet women say they want LTRs and "hate being used for sex"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5892 and HerpDerpson
nah every foid can get ONS with 100 PSL ultrachad, that doesn't count and is also not what they desire truly especially in the long term. If she cant get ltr with her looksmatch she is femcel

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, koalendo, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Pumanator and Xangsane
And yet women say they want LTRs and "hate being used for sex"
Those aren't incels. But those that are so ugly they can't even get pumped and dumped by a gl guy - those are for reals incel since they can never experience sexual satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: niggercel, Deleted member 5892 and Xangsane
Those aren't incels. But those that are so ugly they can't even get pumped and dumped by a gl guy - those are for reals incel since they can never experience sexual satisfaction.
commitment and attention is to women what sex(ual access) is to men

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, adotsdot, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
looks like this forum did something right at least

W looksmax :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ManletBlackcel, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
  • +1
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

View attachment 1850550

Jersey Shore What GIF

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556

Larp

• Woah
We don't bash them. We criticize them just for the sake of improving our understanding of aesthetics.

I see no point in being needless cruel to ugly people.
We should be brutally honest but never unnecessarily cruel.

We should be based enough to not fall foul of someone’s looks halo/failo on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 5892 and alriodai

We should be based enough to not fall foul of someone’s looks halo/failo on the forum
in this case being cruel is justified since she is clearly chadsexual just like every other "femcel"

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Corleone, Lmao and 6 others
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

View attachment 1850550

Jersey Shore What GIF

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556

Larp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Gaygymmaxx
LARP. It's an incel

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, gtuktm, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Jfl she wants to complain about ugly people women being "discriminated" against for their looks by users here because some users are forum Chad instead of all of them just being incels?

"femcels" and "lonely women" already complain about not being able to ltr Htn and above yet fail to realize their own hypocrisy for being so picky and not even being willing to just settle for their own looksmatch

their looksmatch who is also just as equally lonely is also more lonely at the same time because he doesn't even have the option to be so fucking picky like she does

her looksmatch who can't ever "choose" to just wait to ltr some magestic htb princess of his liking and often than is so readily willing to settle for just about anything, which is why they're so easily taken advantage of and manipulated by more dark triad females

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Every single woman on earth could get an LTR wit her looksmatch tomorrow if she wanted

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deprived, ManletBlackcel and 10 others
The only people who get mocked are the ones that start to argue with raters. People ate generally pretty supportive in the ratings section. If you try to deny reality, you get brought down a notch immediately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 5892
Every single woman on earth could get an LTR wit her looksmatch tomorrow if she wanted
Not necessarily, not all ugly people are attracted to other ugly people. Most probably aren't.

• +1
The only people who get mocked are the ones that start to argue with raters. People ate generally pretty supportive in the ratings section. If you try to deny reality, you get brought down a notch immediately.
raters are also unnecessarily delusional and biased. only a few people are objective thats my experience

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and gymmaxedhorse
Prime

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

prime pimenova pilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, TsarTsar444, Deprived and 12 others
Yeah tbh I agree with that-

I normally just be critical yet objective and just try offer good advice in ratings.

It does annoy me when someone will get a certain rating and insist on disagreeing with it and overrating themselves as cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5892, alriodai and 2 others
Low IQ. I come across women who IQmog men all the time. And act like men on here cannot be low IQ lol. I'd go as far as arguing the average foid IQmogs the average user on here ded srs.

Though I agree, the highest IQ people are mostly gonna be men. But the average is prolly not that different.
Foids are retarded sheep. Their only value is looks. That's why they never leave the house without make-up.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Deprived and 3 others
The absolute hypocrisy of women, don't they see their own brethren despising short man, bald men, ugly men etc?

• +1
lets get this to 4 pages

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back