REDDIT FOID CRIED AFTER LURKING ON LOOKSMAX GTFIH HAHAHAHAHA

could be but you guys need to realize having 1000 dudes want to treat you as a worthless cumdumpster doesn't make women happy in the slightest even if men would love to be treated like that. Men and women have differences you know
right so basically they want LTR with chad only, or be sad and cumdumpstered by randos by choice (because they will NOT ltr the looksmatch)

the male looksmatch often is down to LTR

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, stamaster21, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
u must be severely retarded i am not larping. i tagged u in another picture its me bbcmaxxing. and my phenotype is good
objectively you dont look worse than say a lightskinned curry or white with your same bones but women will still perfer those 2, ESPECIALLY if they are darkskinned themselves. I don't know the reason(s) specifically but fair skin has been desirable throughout all of human history and it will stay that way for a while. Same with light colored eyes and hair. It's nothing objective but it is still very real. Prime example of pure sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
lol at falling for @Xangsane larp

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Mongrelcel and 7 others
theres no such thing as femcels

Literally just take care of ur skin and gym until you have an above average physique and well done you can get MTN ltr at the minimum

its utterly disgusting and damn right disrespectful to genuine male trucels who have NOTHING

women just cant see reality, they are their own worst enemy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Broski, EverythingMattersCel and 19 others
right so basically they want LTR with chad only, or be sad and cumdumpstered by randos by choice (because they will NOT ltr the looksmatch)

the male looksmatch often is down to LTR
yes but the male looksmatch is down to LTR out of desperation not choice. The girl knows this since she gets pumped and dumped by gl guys and even guys that are uglier than her. In her mind: if she is going to get played by every type of guy, she might aswell go for gl dudes only. Tons of posts about this on FDS and this is a common adage among women in general

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Xangsane
theres no such thing as femcels

Literally just take care of ur skin and gym until you have an above average physique and well done you can get MTN ltr at the minimum

its utterly disgusting and damn right disrespectful to genuine male trucels who have NOTHING

women just cant see reality, they are their own worst enemy
femcels do exist but they are very rare + girl in the og thread is probably not one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
there are no 3 psl curries on this entire forum lmao not from what i seen. they are all atleast 4psl some even 5
@Curry Suicide you are 4 psl, lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, HerpDerpson, Mongrelcel and 5 others
yes but the male looksmatch is down to LTR out of desperation not choice. The girl knows this since she gets pumped and dumped by gl guys and even guys that are uglier than her. In her mind: if she is going to get played by every type of guy, she might aswell go for gl dudes only. Tons of posts about this on FDS and this is a common adage among women in general
thats retard logic therefore the retarded woman deserves to be pumped and dumped for all eternity and suffer isolation and pain just as i and my less fortunate normies have suffered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and Ceo of cope
idk man women don't really hate ugly dudes from what i have seen. They just completely ignore them (other way around aswell)
Women feel genuine disgust when an ugly/short man approaches them and asks them out.

Legit. I never see ugly dudes getting shit on.
It's because women are passive-aggressive most of the time, they hate short and ugly men but they don't directly show it because it's not in their nature to express their feelings openly.

• +1
thats retard logic therefore the retarded woman deserves to be pumped and dumped for all eternity and suffer isolation and pain just as i have suffered and my less fortunate normies
You are like 16, how have you suffered?

• Hmm...

Attachments

• ayoo.png
    ayoo.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Women feel genuine disgust when an ugly/short man approaches them and asks them out.
Same for men approached by ugly women. People are naturally repulsed by things the find ugly.
It's because women are passive-aggressive most of the time, they hate short and ugly men but they don't directly show it because it's not in their nature to express their feelings openly.
Most people are biased against ugly people.

What you are saying isn't gender specific. Humans hate ugly things. This is water.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 14262

yeah they do but men are the same if an ugly woman would hit on them. I have seen it IRL. its not women that suck, its humans in general. Women just get checked on bad behavior less often, but who's fault is that? Men

femcels do exist but they are very rare + girl in the og thread is probably not one
Dude, there are a lot of ugly women out there who can't get LTRs. Sure, they find some equally subhuman dude but what is the point?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niggercel, incel194012940, copemaxxeer and 2 others
yeah they do but men are the same if an ugly woman would hit on them. I have seen it IRL. its not women that suck, its humans in general. Women just get checked on bad behavior less often, but who's fault is that? Men
Oh yeah I agree. People nowadays are harsher on men. But this will change as more and more men rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, AlexAP and Deleted member 14262
i saw one today.

giga long bird nose, super recessed chin

i looked at her and thought "wtf is that, she needs rhino + double jaw surgery" and thats it. she would be saved after that so no femcels dont exist

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Pumanator and Deleted member 14262
i saw one today.

i looked at her and thought "wtf is that, she needs rhino + double jaw surgery" and thats it. she would be saved after that so no femcels dont exist
Yeah. It is easier to ascend women. But a lot of femcels have shit phenotypes, long midface, bad bodies that can't be fixed with implants etc.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pumanator
i saw one today.

Also, not everyone has the funds to get big surgeries like that. A lot of UKcels at least are trapped in a cycle of povertyceldom.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14262
Awdawdwawda

Which one of you virgins is this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24221, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
Women sees people on forum talk about how subhuman ugly girls are and not specifically her: Becomes suicidal and cries for hours and posts on Reddit forums about it

Man posts pic here titled “Rate me pls” gets called an ugly 2.4 psl shitskin subhuman deformity multiple times: Goes on with his day as normal and continues to shitpost here
literally me :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 14262
The one thing i agree with SFcels and self hating ethnic types on is that curries specifically can never hit the same looks level as whites, ethnics (specifically afghans and turks) and blacks. I dont know why but i have just legitimately never seen a genuine PSL indian chad.

The best looking mainstream indain guy Sendhil
is like the only indian leading man and even he is a chadlite. Maybe it's just chance/coincidence but i dont think the indian race will ever produce anything like the likes of Henry cavil, Hexum, Drago etc. Hell even among ethnics and tyrones you have some genuine chad level actors/models like Burak Ozcivit and Broderick Hunter, but curries seem to just strike out in that department. Can anyone maybe give and explaination for this? Or am i just being biased?

Fucking cage at this thread tbh

average guy posts his face in the rating section and people tell him to kill himself, to get lefort, to ldar

girl on reddit who probably needs to put the fork down feels called out on being a subhuman and now we have to show respect. show human decency even though 10 tiktoks of girls insulting men for genetics they can not change just went up as the thread was being typed
I think both are wrong tho. :confused:

What in the misogyny are some of these comments?! This isn't a fucking Fresh & Fit livechat during a frank castle.
She needs to go to r/Vindicta.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm and Racky
Notice how she only felt bad because of looksmax chads saying shit. When looksmax normies and subhumans like myself said anything, she probably didn't give af, but when niggas like amnesia and avid or loox said something, that's what made her start crying.

Quite literally admitting to chad only. Only chads can hurt women genuinely, everyone else's insults fall off like water.
Nvm, these 2 posts made me disagree with my previous comment. Roasties are all subhumans and deserve to be cyberbullied.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Vain786 and Ceo of cope
The one thing i agree with SFcels and self hating ethnic types on is that curries specifically can never hit the same looks level as whites, ethnics (specifically afghans and turks) and blacks. I dont know why but i have just legitimately never seen a genuine PSL indian chad.

The best looking mainstream indain guy Sendhil View attachment 1851022 is like the only indian leading man and even he is a chadlite. Maybe it's just chance/coincidence but i dont think the indian race will ever produce anything like the likes of Henry cavil, Hexum, Drago etc. Hell even among ethnics and tyrones you have some genuine chad level actors/models like Burak Ozcivit and Broderick Hunter, but curries seem to just strike out in that department. Can anyone maybe give and explaination for this? Or am i just being biased?

theres plenty lol, do u mean darkskin only

What in the misogyny are these comments?! This isn't a fucking Fresh & Fit Livechat.
She needs to go to r/Vindicta.
No misogyny at all. If you had this exact same reddit thread but the op was a male he would get hounded on just as hard, hell probably even harder. You need to go back to r/inceltears

• +1
this is what i mean with men need to heighten their standards/grow a pair of fucking balls. This tard is litterally ON REDDIT ON A SUB FOR "LONELY" WOMEN fucking begging and pleading for giga femenist misandrist 2psl landwhales to give him a CHANCE. I bet you my testicles he could do way better if he actually tried irl

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Lmao, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others

theres plenty lol, do u mean darkskin only

doesnt look as good as most caucasoid or negroid chads. Only other example i could think of of a chad indian guy was that one dude on some UK dating show type of thing were he got swooned over by a bunch of foids and called disney prince and stuff. Can't remember his name or the show tho

i saw one today.

Your right in the first half but the second part is absolutely retarded. It's like looking at a PSL 1 guy like blackopscel and saying "surgery could fix him so he isn't an incel."

• +1
Reactions: thecel
doesnt look as good as most caucasoid or negroid chads. Only other example i could think of of a chad indian guy was that one dude on some UK dating show type of thing were he got swooned over by a bunch of foids and called disney prince and stuff. Can't remember his name or the show tho
I think the subhumanity of curries is caused by a lack of sexual selection so even the most subhuman men breed.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, copemaxxeer, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Legit. Whilst almost every sub-normie male is an incel, women have to be legit deformed, acne ridden or obese to be one. And the last one is always her fault along and the middle one is almost always her fault too.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Also, btw you don't believe women deserved to be raped, killed, abused or anything etc. You seem blackpilled but I hope you have not lost your sanity like some of these niggas.

Your right in the first half but the second part is absolutely retarded. It's like looking at a PSL 1 guy like blackopscel and saying "surgery could fix him so he isn't an incel."
surgery cant fix blackopscel.

and the sad part is that woman with her deformed face could still land a LTR from a user in these forums :lul:
imagine after surgery. she will only go for gandy

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14262
Same for men approached by ugly women.
I know a lot of men who wouldn't mind dating ugly landwhales.

Here's an experiment that some guy ran on tinder, he larped as landwhale and he still got many matches, also got lusted over by a tyrone, her looksmatch wouldn't even get a single match. it's clear that men have way lower standards than women.

What you are saying isn't gender specific. Humans hate ugly things. This is water.
You gotta realize that what men see as "Ugly" is totally different than what women see as "Ugly".

Most men are in the LTN-Normie range, while truly ugly people (0 to 2 out of 10 on the looks scale) are like 5% of the population, both subhumans and truly attractive people are a genetic anomaly, the majority of people fall somewhere in between. Women consider most men ugly eventhough they're not actually ugly in terms of objective beauty standards and measurements and are just average or slightly below average, women are extremely lookist while men aren't and both genders perceive human ugliness differently. Also men mainly judge others by wealth, status, humor, intelligence, etc while women judge solely by looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Vain786
Also, btw you don't believe women deserved to be raped, killed, abused or anything etc. You seem blackpilled but I hope you have not lost your sanity like some of these niggas.
no wtf i dont. I don't hate women. Atleast not yet. I am just not gl thats it lol. Doesn't make me suddenly want to burn the entire world or torture women. Women are people like men, some good some bad. Hating women beacause of hypergamy is like hating dogs because they will eat your steak if you let them

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Most men are in the LTN-Normie range, while truly ugly people (0 to 2 out of 10 on the looks scale) are like 5% of the population, both subhumans and truly attractive people are a genetic anomaly, the majority of people fall somewhere in between. Women consider most men ugly eventhough they're not actually ugly in terms of objective beauty standards and measurements and are just average or slightly below average, women are extremely lookist while men aren't and both genders perceive human ugliness differently. Also men mainly judge others by wealth, status, humor, intelligence, etc while women judge solely by looks.
I’m sorry you’re feeling insecure. You’re definitely taking a step in the right direction by challenging yourself to think differently. I know it’s not easy. If it makes any difference it’s incredibly common for women to also feel insecure. Beauty standards are unattainable for most of us. Even the most gorgeous, put together women I know have insecure feelings about something.

I think one of the ways that you limit yourself is by thinking you can’t relate to women. Like I said women also feel insecure. I certainly do! That’s something we have in common. I also think dating is terrible. Maybe we agree on that?

Women are just people who are also part of the human experience. We’re not any more confusing or complex than men are. Just get to know some women around you and you can begin to let go of your misconceptions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Lmao, gtuktm and 3 others
surgery cant fix blackopscel.

and the sad part is that woman with her deformed face could still land a LTR from a user in these forums :lul:
imagine after surgery. she will only go for gandy
Let's say you saw a subhuman birdcel in the rate me section who needed rhino and bimax. You wouldn't say he's "not a real incel because surgery can fix this issue." Would you.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and copemaxxeer
this is by far the best thread i've seen ever since makeinithappen got boring

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5892 and Vain786
I know a lot of men who wouldn't mind dating ugly landwhales

You gotta realize that what men see as "Ugly" is totally different than what women see as "Ugly".

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

@Pakicel
@Ceo of cope

time to stop dickriding these volcel women, and yes they deserve to perish inshallah Allah will deliver justice :love::love:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262 and Ceo of cope
I should clarify that i meant personality and behavior standards when i was talking about men's standards. you guys and incels/manospherians in general underestimate the physical standards of non black non redditor men. I remember a classmate of mine got grossed out because a pretty gl girl with a great body had some very sparse baby hairs on her neck and upper back

• Hmm...
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

@Pakicel
@Ceo of cope

time to stop dickriding these volcel women, and yes they deserve to perish inshallah Allah will deliver justice :love::love:
i am not dickriding anyone. The woman in the OP deserves to be shot by racist cops. But women in general don't deserve hate

• +1
Let's say you saw a subhuman birdcel in the rate me section who needed rhino and bimax. You wouldn't say he's "not a real incel because surgery can fix this issue." Would you.
I would, nigger

thats like a fat guy with hunter eyes claiming incel.

no you are just a fat fuck, get to work on looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 14262

Users who are viewing this thread

Back