REDDIT FOID CRIED AFTER LURKING ON LOOKSMAX GTFIH HAHAHAHAHA

stop bullying her
@wannalooksmax delet thread asap if u know whats good for u

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Corleone and 6 others
Need more model tier chads to put these stupid ugly oompa loompa whores in their place. Let them realize that the real world isn't like their safe sheltered spaces where they get showered with compliments for just existing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, Amexmaxx, datboijj and 9 others
Welcome to the life of an average man in 2022 bitch, this prove men are mentally strong af, these bitches feel traumatized while we looksmaxxers don't even care after a point jfl, W for looksmaxxers (not incels)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Broski, datboijj and 7 others
if everyone was stacysexual the problem would be solved. but one of you bastard losers will chase that women even though she is 2PSL tops. and then her ego explodes and she dates chad only again :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Broski, datboijj, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
Low IQ. I come across women who IQmog men all the time. And act like men on here cannot be low IQ lol. I'd go as far as arguing the average foid IQmogs the average user on here ded srs.

Though I agree, the highest IQ people are mostly gonna be men. But the average is prolly not that different.
The average man's brain is about 11% larger than the average woman's brain.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Caged when she couldnt draw the incel get out of jail freecard.
Truly over, it’s black and white now.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, datboijj, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
if everyone was stacysexual the problem would be solved. but one of you bastard losers will chase that women even though she is 2PSL tops. and then her ego explodes and she dates chad only again :lul:
Yeah men all over the world should raise their standards quite a bit for both ONS/FWB and LTR to atleast their looksmatch. The absolute sewer mutants i see some dudes simp over is making me lose faith in the male gender

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Broski, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
The average man's brain is about 11% larger than the average woman's brain.

yes but that is related to body mass. With your logic Sauropods were the smartest creatures to have ever lived. It's more about relative size and also shape/complexity. Men and women have the same iq on average, stop coping (although i have read a few times that the distrbution is flatter in men so you have more geniuses and morons with men) You are probably not superior to women in any way except for muscular torque generation and load bearing ability of your skeleton, especially if you are an incel.

Yeah men all over the world should raise their standards quite a bit for both ONS/FWB and LTR to atleast their looksmatch. The absolute sewer mutants i see some dudes simp over is making me lose faith in the male gender
its mostly the BLACKS and the LOW CLASS CURRIES

im upper class one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Deprived and 6 others
Eh, drama queen. Boo hoo fucking hoo. But she's not very bright, the same as some users here. Beauty is not the face. But the body does illustrate the commitment of the woman inside.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 5892
Yeah blacks seem to have the lowest physical standards all around but i am also talking about behavior/personality, like some dudes are more than fine with dating bums, evil btiches, abusive girls, girls that constantly disrespect them, girls that would cheat on them at the blink of an eye etc

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
😡😡😡

why didnt i get tagged? am i not a yakhii? am i an NN dog??? 😡😡😡😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, spyspy and Vain786
yes but that is related to body mass. With your logic Sauropods were the smartest creatures to have ever lived. It's more about relative size and also shape/complexity. Men and women have the same iq on average, stop coping (although i have read a few times that the distrbution is flatter in men so you have more geniuses and morons with men)
Did you read the abstracts I posted? They are talking about relative brain size.

yes but that is related to body mass. With your logic Sauropods were the smartest creatures to have ever lived. It's more about relative size and also shape/complexity. Men and women have the same iq on average, stop coping (although i have read a few times that the distrbution is flatter in men so you have more geniuses and morons with men) You are probably not superior to women in any way except for muscular torque generation and load bearing ability of your skeleton, especially if you are an incel.
This lol. I'd say the average IQ is like 90 on here so most people (including women) IQmog users here.

I would argue that most women tend be less logical than most men but I would not say it is a huge difference.

Basically, you should judge people as individuals. There is too much variation to draw generalizations like that.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, alriodai and Ceo of cope
Yeah blacks seem to have the lowest physical standards all around but i am also talking about behavior/personality, like some dudes are more than fine with dating bums, evil btiches, abusive girls, girls that constantly disrespect them, girls that would cheat on them at the blink of an eye etc
I'd say blacks also tend to commit the least, so it cancels out.
Foids get the short term validation but end up missing out on the long term validation.

Did you read the abstracts I posted? They are talking about relative brain size.
Hmm. Idk tho actual studies put average female iq at the same number as average male iq. I could see studies pointing out that men are more intelligent being covered up or never making it into any journals tho

Bullshit. Have you seen the shit on here lol? 3 PSL curries with zero SMV want HTB+ with like 10 different requirements. I see ugly oldcel curries message young beckies on social media even though they have nothing to offer.

I think most people do want more than they bring to the table. That includes men and women.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, niggercel, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and alriodai
Bullshit. Have you seen the shit on here lol? 3 PSL curries with zero SMV want HTB+ with like 10 different requirements. I see ugly oldcel curries message young beckies on social media even though they have nothing to offer.

I think most people do want more than they bring to the table. That includes men and women.
i am talking about the real world not curries on this forum. Curries on this forum (and outside of it) are just an entirely different species of human in every metric tbh.

I think you are onto something. I think women have on average have IQs that are 3-5 points lower than men. But this difference is negligible. If I were something like 10-20 points, then the argument that men are smarter than women would have more weight.

there are no 3 psl curries on this entire forum lmao not from what i seen. they are all atleast 4psl some even 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17735
Honestly the whole desperately trying to prove/postulate that men are soooo much better than women thing seems to be an attempt to compensate for individual subhumanity or insecurity. Most people i know irl will of course have things they find annoying about women like how they never know where they want to eat or whatever but they dont hate women.

there are no 3 psl curries on this entire forum lmao not from what i seen. they are all atleast 4psl some even 5
Lol. There are 2 PSL curries here too. Forum average is like 3 PSL tops.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator and Vain786
Honestly the whole desperately trying to prove/postulate that men are soooo much better than women thing seems to be an attempt to compensate for individual subhumanity or insecurity. Most people i know irl will of course have things they find annoying about women like how they never know where they want to eat or whatever but they dont hate women.
This lol.

Lol. There are 2 PSL curries here too. Forum average is like 3 PSL tops.
yeah. That said, whites aren't nearly as gl on average as this forum thinks either. Not even in Nordic countries

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and sub5inchcel
Women sees people on forum talk about how subhuman ugly girls are and not specifically her: Becomes suicidal and cries for hours and posts on Reddit forums about it

Man posts pic here titled “Rate me pls” gets called an ugly 2.4 psl shitskin subhuman deformity multiple times: Goes on with his day as normal and continues to shitpost here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Broski, Sny and 19 others
i am talking about the real world not curries on this forum. Curries on this forum (and outside of it) are just an entirely different species of human in every metric tbh.
There is too much simping for women, I agree. This is why I argue that even the most subhuman men should be blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Man posts pic here titled “Rate me pls” gets called an ugly 2.4 psl shitskin subhuman deformity multiple times: Goes on with his day as normal and continues to shitpost here
That doesn't happen unless you really look bad. Most decent looking dudes are not shot down like that. In fact, they are told to softmax and maybe get a few surgeries and then fix their brain.

• +1
Reactions: niggercel and alriodai
Women sees people on forum talk about how subhuman ugly girls are and not specifically her: Becomes suicidal and cries for hours and posts on Reddit forums about it

yeah the 1 thing women truly seem to be inferior in seems to be emotional stablity and resilience. But even that is debatable considering the countless wars, murders, fights etc that men have started over trivial stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and House Lannister

because women are used to life of validation, compliments, friends etc

weak species

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and House Lannister
yeah. That said, whites aren't nearly as gl on average as this forum thinks either. Not even in Nordic countries
Whites may not be that much better looking objectively, but the racepill/phenopill is very legit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LastHopeForNorman, Lmao and 5 others
That doesn't happen unless you really look bad. Most decent looking dudes are not shot down like that. In fact, they are told to softmax and maybe get a few surgeries and then fix their brain.
that happen to me man i was told to rope multiple times

• JFL
because women are used to life of validation, compliments, friends etc

weak species
All the validation in the world still doesn't make them any less insecure or depressed or whatever.

Have you actually interacted with any woman irl on a deeper level than just daily chit chat?

I personally don't hate women, I think it's the other way around, women hate me just because I don't meet their ridiculously high standards.

yeah this forum is usefull for getting surgery advice for your flaws not actually getting rated. How you are treated irl by women is your true rating

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Broski, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
yeah the 1 thing women truly seem to be inferior in seems to be emotional stablity and resilience. But even that is debatable considering the countless wars, murders, fights etc that men have started over trivial stuff
Yeah. I agree. Men tend to be more violent and confrontational. Women are more likely to bitch about people they hate behind their back. It is due lower T and socialization to be more polite.

• +1
Reactions: niggercel
All the validation in the world still doesn't make them any less insecure or depressed or whatever.

Have you actually interacted with any woman irl on a deeper level than just daily chit chat?
yes there was a depressed one, from being lonely. but when i think about it now (with blackpill), loneliness was a choice :unsure:

I personally don't hate women, I think it's the other way around, women hate me just because I don't meet their ridiculously high standards.
idk man women don't really hate ugly dudes from what i have seen. They just completely ignore them (other way around aswell)

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Well you are LARPing. And no one told you to rope. People here rated you MTN+ even though you have a shit phenotype and bug eyes.

• JFL
idk man women don't really hate ugly dudes from what i have seen. They just completely ignore them (other way around aswell)
Legit. I never see ugly dudes getting shit on. But yeah if you approach women as an ugly dude, they will want nothing to do with you.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
yes there was a depressed one, from being lonely. but when i think about it now (with blackpill), loneliness was a choice :unsure:
could be but you guys need to realize having 1000 dudes want to treat you as a worthless cumdumpster doesn't make women happy in the slightest even if men would love to be treated like that. Men and women have differences you know

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well you are LARPing. And no one told you to rope. People here rated you MTN+ even though you have a shit phenotype and bug eyes.
u must be severely retarded i am not larping. i tagged u in another picture its me bbcmaxxing. and my phenotype is good

• JFL
But if you are deformed, that is a different thing.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back