Redditor hits up BBC, gets fucked, chucked, and humiliated

M

maxeverything

Gold
Lmao the other redditors are telling her she got raped. TLDR chick hits up a guy on new years and goes to his place. They fuck, he literally flexes in the mirror after and tells her to get the fuck out, then sends her some Ebonics riddled message calling her a loser and a “weirdo”. She is so taken aback that she says her whole year is ruined

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, mazzi, Deleted member 30679 and 16 others
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

another bbc theard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Kristin, hardestmfintheroom and 9 others
Another personality detector success story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Luffymaxxing, BeanletMogger and 9 others
My first dose of BBC thread in 2024

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, klip11, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
Based BBC. Condoms are for cucks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, klip11, BitchBoy and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, chaddyboi66, BeanletMogger and 8 others
This.

Some beta-male will now have to pay for her self-induced 'trauma'.
I shudder at the thought of being that beta male
That's why it's so beyond over for me
Even if I could attract a foid into an LTR I would constantly think about how she's been used up like this and I'm picking up the pieces
I just can't accept that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6128, BitchBoy and 7 others
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

another bbc theard
Tbh she didn’t actually say he was a BBC. But if you read the text he sent her it’s hard to believe him being anything but black. If he’s white it makes it even funnier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 33136 and 9 others
Even if I could attract a foid into an LTR I would constantly think about how she's been used up like this and I'm picking up the pieces
I just can't accept that
Exactly the same thing here and why I am so hesitant to date.

Even the 19yo girl I dated 5 years ago, already had a lot of trauma and expectations/deal-breakers because of her past sexual experiences. And it's ultimately that made that LTR go bad.

I think the best mindset for people like us to have is that we don't have to pick up the pieces.

Just because we are dating/fucking some traumatized girl in the future, doesn't mean that we can't ditch her as soon as we get fed up with it.
Have to be very careful to not fall in love with a girl though, especially the first few girls you will be dating.

In other words, you have to destroy your own pair-bonding ability so that it is more in line with that of the women you are dating. So that you can get away and set boundaries more easily.

By far the best alternative is finding a virgin JB without trauma though. That's what we really deserve. But really hard to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ArcherxArcher, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Even the 19yo girl I dated 5 years ago, already had a lot of trauma and expectations/deal-breakers because of her past sexual experiences.
57c6061e7e744492c79bf2ec2725f8844856d6c0.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Holy fucking shit lmfao what a Tyrone

We all love a low inhib king

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 33136 and 7 others
i always hated the cope "oh you dont get pussy bc you have a bad personality". women literally worship serial killers just cause they look good lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, bobtheflowerpot, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
My first dose of BBC thread in 2024
Based BBC. Condoms are for cucks
i always hated the cope "oh you dont get pussy bc you have a bad personality". women literally worship serial killers just cause they look good lmao
This.

Some beta-male will now have to pay for her self-induced 'trauma'.
Checked her post history lmao

“Nothing sexual”

Low inhib is the key to success, just like the Tyrone in this thread

She’s an 18 year old slut looking to “discover herself”’lmao

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Ricky212 and Joe Rogancel
Tbh she didn’t actually say he was a BBC. But if you read the text he sent her it’s hard to believe him being anything but black. If he’s white it makes it even funnier
:feelskek:

White brah is learning ethnic brah slang tactics, mirin tbh

Imagine grafting a girl for 3 weeks and going on tinder dates where you pay for their meal jfl. Is it really a surprise the sex was shit and she wasn’t really feeling him?

He’s deffo some beta male with a lack of options too and she was probably ugly seeing as she posts on Reddit

Imagine grafting a girl for 3 weeks and going on tinder dates where you pay for their meal jfl. Is it really a surprise the sex was shit and she wasn’t really feeling him?

He’s deffo some beta male with a lack of options too and she was probably ugly seeing as she posts on Reddit
If he was an actual beta male he probably would’ve have been able to sleep with her at all, judging from my reply above when she said she isn’t on Reddit for hookups

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
If he was an actual beta male he probably would’ve have been able to sleep with her at all, judging from my reply above when she said she isn’t on Reddit for hookups
Yeah but he’s going for juice that isn’t worth the squeeze. Why’s he wasting his energy on her when it’s obvious he just wanted to smash, judging by how he acted after. Beta trait.

But I agree he was dark triad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yeah but he’s going for juice that isn’t worth the squeeze. Why’s he wasting his energy on her when it’s obvious he just wanted to smash, judging by how he acted after. Beta trait.

But I agree he was dark triad
Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess

Usually it’s an unspoken role on dating apps that if you don’t smash by at least the 1st or 2nd date you won’t get to smash at all, blud just decided to take the initiative himself, some soy boy will eventually LTR this hoe knowing she let herself be used as a cum rag for some Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 20370
Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess

Usually it’s an unspoken role on dating apps that if you don’t smash by at least the 1st or 2nd date you won’t get to smash at all, blud just decided to take the initiative himself, some soy boy will eventually LTR this hoe knowing she let herself be used as a cum rag for some Tyrone
Yep and she will be more bitter towards guys now and find it harder to trust them. Probably require even more dates and grafting. But there’s always someone out there willing, when you have a pussy.

Tinder is mainly a hook up app, it’s why it was created. Usually people just go to each other’s houses so I cringe when I see people looking for LTR and dates on them.

As if you can even get desperate enough as a women to look for a LTR on tinder anyway, when you get approached irl all the time and on socials

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I just can't accept that
and the worst part is you could possibly get someone you thought was right but she never told you what she was up to before meeting you

Deserved it for being a degenerate whore. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
She went to his house at 3am is she fucking retarded?

She's a whore lmao

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
tyrone wasnt having it and kicked that anoying bitch out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Average bbc activity.

I just can't accept that
I assume every gf i have sees me as a support cuck and they will never tell me the truth no matter how much I pry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
It doesn't let me see "mature content", post screenshots.

She went to his house at 3am is she fucking retarded?

She's a whore lmao
Deserved it for being a degenerate whore. :feelskek:
Even the soytards of Reddit in the comments are calling her out for her idiocy, imagine linking a dude past midnight making out with him and thinking he’s not trying to dick you down and “just wants to be friends”, even funnier that this bitch is only 18 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Even the soytards of Reddit in the comments are calling her out for her idiocy, imagine linking a dude past midnight making out with him and thinking he’s not trying to dick you down and “just wants to be friends”, even funnier that this bitch is only 18 lmao
Brutally joever for her.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
sounds like nigger larp

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
the ONLY good response.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Latinolooksmaxxer
By far the best alternative is finding a virgin JB without trauma though. That's what we really deserve. But really hard to do.
Who's "we" 🤣

and as expected the replies are pure soy

btw yeah that is pretty much date rape, she was dry and therefore wasnt aroused.
having sex without being aroused usually is pretty traumatic specially for foids/bottoms, thats why shes burnt out

Last edited:
It's sad to say but I'm getting the impression this is normal in 2024. I guess she's American and it's even more degenerate over there.