Redpill is Bluepill / Doesn't Exist

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
The redpill, and redpilled philosophy, was made by bluepilled men. Not only is 99% of it bullshit, but it actually misleads men into fucking terrible situations.

Pickup artistry, gymcelling, etc.

They get away with doing this, by cherry picking rare examples, or CHADS who do the things they talk about.

"Chad picked up a girl at the bar!!! , pick up artistry works!"

"CHAD is white, so I got a chance too!"

"This CHAD is buff, let's gym cell and become weight rats for pussy hahahh" JFL AT THIS VIDEO BTW THE FUCKING MOG @ 18:15

"This CHAD had cool clothes so let's become hype beasts and get ZERO pussy"

"I gotta be an alpha male"

See what I mean? This false correlation is the antithesis of the red pill.

Rather than the TRUTH, any self improvement CHAD does will increase his SMV dramatically. This is reverse for the plebian incel species.

Often, most of the people who preach this, are CHADS. Posting bullshit youtube videos on the red pill, to sell their PUA Course.

Bullshit videos like this, is why you have so many fucking normies doing this bullshit. It's fucking comedy.

Slaving away at the gym, while stacy gets railed by chad, who goes to the same gym as you, but smaller.

Going to a nightclub and buying girls drinks, but getting NOTHING. Chad walks in, and instantly gets sexual attention and grinding.

FACE IT. STOP THIS FUCKING COPE HOLY SHIT.

Every time I see this shit I want to fucking scream

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Highrise, Deleted member 9568 and 28 others
redpill originates from bluepill

https://incels.is/threads/the-irony...ly-the-culmination-of-bluepill-advice.135056/
^highly legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563, thecel and 4 others
ok u got right but ur ignoring the part of the redpill philosophy that makes an emphasis on how the dating scene is mostly unfair and the value of men and some stoicism which makes kind of logical sense (but still cope nonetheless compared to the blackpill).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5694
You ARE right OP.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and bonesoverblood
ok u got right but ur ignoring the part of the redpill philosophy that makes an emphasis on how the dating scene is mostly unfair and the value of men and some stoicism which makes kind of logical sense (but still cope nonetheless compared to the blackpill).

That's like saying:

Hey guys, we get no cookies, while chad gets a bunch of cookies. In fact, I only really see guys like him with Cookies

And then saying:

Oh I think it's because chad makes them appear in thin air. He didn't buy them or bake them, he has magical persuasion powers. He's a fucking magician, let's become magicians too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 5891, KDA Player and 5 others
That's like saying:

Hey guys, we get no cookies, while chad gets a bunch of cookies. In fact, I only really see guys like him with Cookies

And then saying:

Oh I think it's because chad makes them appear in thin air. He didn't buy them or bake them, he has magical persuasion powers. He's a fucking magician, let's become magicians too.
no sense in what u wrote son. u just wrote a paragraph of chad pulling cookies out of his ass and incels learning magic to be like chad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no sense in what u wrote son. u just wrote a paragraph of chad pulling cookies out of his ass and incels learning magic to be like chad.
the point he's making is that chad gets laid because of looks, not behavior

incels trying to emulate chad behavior doesn't get them laid because they lack the looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6427, HighIQcel and 3 others

Ok

Cookie = Girl. The thing that everyone likes and wants in this situation. Object.

The magician is basically a metaphor for a fictional method of attaining said Cookies.

You actually just said it your self. Bluepilled incels using "magic" to become chad. It's essentially what the red pill is.

Pure Delusion.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Ok

Cookie = Girl. The thing that everyone likes and wants in this situation. Object.

The magician is basically a metaphor for a fictional method of attaining said Cookies.

You actually just said it your self. Bluepilled incels using "magic" to become chad. It's essentially what the red pill is.

Pure Delusion.
crazy shit man tbh ive never been redpilled tho

PUA ≠ Red Pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Incoming
Gymceling is a great looksmax tho

Girls love thick neck and lean muscular upper body with broad shoulders.
I’ve picked up girls at the beach easier than clubs/bars

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5891, HighIQcel and 1 other person
The redpill is as true as the black pill is as true as the blue pill, they all have their strengths and weaknesses

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, KDA Player, Julius and 1 other person

It's not a looksmax, it's a chad max. It ONLY works if you are chad.

If girls even look your way, you obviously are above 5PSL

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 1400 and HighIQcel
True but guy featured in Incel TV wasnt white in the first place + he needs HT asap

The redpill is as true as the black pill is as true as the blue pill, they all have their strengths and weaknesses

The blackpill is biological reality.

It has no weakness. Only truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, owlofathena, Danish_Retard and 3 others

there's some truth to gymcelling, but it is only a small boost in PSL. a 5'6 ricecel will never get laid by gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
You are absolutely right dude. But you have to remember that even Chad has to fucking work on himself. Rarest of the rare times there's a Chad who was born with luck in his ass. Others have to keep working for it. I agree that one might not reach the Chad level even after working his ass off, but that doesn't mean one should never ever try. That's pessimism.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Chintuck22, Danish_Retard and 3 others
You are absolutely right dude. But you have to remember that even Chad has to fucking work on himself. Rarest of the rare times there's a Chad who was born with luck in his ass. Others have to keep working for it. I agree that one might not reach the Chad level even after working his ass off, but that doesn't mean one should never ever try. That's pessimism.
bategang is always so clever
i'm proud
:feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Patrick Baitman

It's not that you shouldn't try, it's that you should try the right way. Most men have no clue, and will never learn.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Patrick Baitman
It's not a looksmax, it's a chad max. It ONLY works if you are chad.

If girls even look your way, you obviously are above 5PSL
I look asymmetric in many pics so I can’t be above 5 psl but idk unless they can’t see asymmetries in person

thats what this forum is for, we are all looking into surgeries and shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patrick Baitman and HighIQcel
Sexual dimorphism > Asymmetry

I look asymmetric in many pics so I can’t be above 5 psl but idk unless they can’t see asymmetries in person

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PubertyMaxxer
The blackpill is biological reality.

It has no weakness. Only truth.
“Biological reality” lmao that’s rich. Biology is not the only field with which we approach reality and truth. The blackpill says that the only thing that matters is looks, that’s just as retarded as the redpill that says all that matters is game and being alpha

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patrick Baitman and Mayorga
“Biological reality” lmao that’s rich. Biology is not the only field with which we approach reality and truth. The blackpill says that the only thing that matters is looks, that’s just as retarded as the redpill that says all that matters is game and being alpha

No, you don't understand. Looks IS the only macro factor in attraction. This can be proven, it's why this site exists.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, hebbewem and HighIQcel
No, you don't understand. Looks IS the only macro factor in attraction. This can be proven, it's why this site exists.
I understand, I understand you have autism, and not the funny kind of autism that most users here have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mayorga and Deleted member 6403

We are animals, with animalistic behaviors and features.

Implying that the chemical reaction every time you look at a hot girl, isn't purely biological, is stupid.

Looks. Money. Status. That's it. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6403

You don't approach a physics problem, with chemistry, same here. I really hope I don't have to repeat this again.

Implying that the chemical reaction every time you look at a hot girl, isn't purely biological, is stupid.

You know when you get hungry? That’s not actually hunger, that’s just a chemical reaction dude it’s biological! You think you’re a human? No idiot! You’re just a bunch of carbon atoms that is firing off chemical reactions! We’re animals? No dude we’re just stardust lmao!

this is the extension of your worldview; nothing is purely biological, to suggest so is absolutely silly and laughable. You are literally just a Reddit atheist except you use it to justify lookism instead of weed and gay sex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 6908
You know when you get hungry? That’s not actually hunger, that’s just a chemical reaction dude it’s biological! You think you’re a human? No idiot! You’re just a bunch of carbon atoms that is firing off chemical reactions! We’re animals? No dude we’re just stardust lmao!

this is the extension of your worldview; nothing is purely biological, to suggest so is absolutely silly and laughable

You dumb ass, chemistry and biology are inter related, but it doesn't apply to your shitty narrative.

The blue pill & red pill are abstract ideas, in comparison to the scientific truth of the black pill.

Unless you can come up with a concrete, scientific, example of human attraction, that can be replicated, this argument is fucking dumb.

Honestly, it's like you ARE red pilled, and are trying to deny that its it's completely wrong

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, crosshold, Danish_Retard and 3 others
You dumb ass, chemistry and biology are inter related, but it doesn't apply to your shitty narrative.

The blue pill & red pill are abstract ideas, in comparison to the scientific truth of the black pill.

Unless you can come up with a concrete, scientific, example of human attraction, that can be replicated, this argument is fucking dumb.

Honestly, it's like you ARE red pilled, and are trying to deny that its it's completely wrong
The takeaway from that wasn’t supposed to be about biology and chemistry, it was supposed to suggest that science is not the only truth and there are metaphysical truths, which apparently flew right over you “137 IQ” brain.
Love is real just bc there’s a chemical reaction doesn’t mean that the abstract idea of attraction or love is purely chemical. And there is a scientific definition for attraction, if we want to get “scientific”: it’s physical attraction, proximity, and similarity. That’s consensus in the psychological field. But you see how retarded that is right? Bc it’s more about status and money than proximity or whatever. My point is is that science is bullshit and is not all of reality

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Danish_Retard and wagbox

he is redpilled tbh.
My point is is that science is bullshit and is not all of reality
"science is bullshit."

i don't even need to respond to this. you made yourself look so stupid i don't even have to say anything

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard and optimisticzoomer
he is redpilled tbh.

"science is bullshit."

i don't even need to respond to this. you made yourself look so stupid i don't even have to say anything
Cope harder, I’m not redpilled, blackpilled, or any of your gay Internet ideologies. I use nuance, and yeah science is retarded

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 6908, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The takeaway from that wasn’t supposed to be about biology and chemistry, it was supposed to suggest that science is not the only truth and there are metaphysical truths, which apparently flew right over you “137 IQ” brain.
Love is real just bc there’s a chemical reaction doesn’t mean that the abstract idea of attraction or love is purely chemical. And there is a scientific definition for attraction, if we want to get “scientific”: it’s physical attraction, proximity, and similarity. That’s consensus in the psychological field. But you see how retarded that is right? Bc it’s more about status and money than proximity or whatever. My point is is that science is bullshit and is not all of reality

Love does not exist.

You know that girl that "loves" you does, when she sees someone who looks better.

She fucks him harder, and better than she will fuck you. Because it's all chemical.

You will never get around this basic truth of hypergamy, and abnormalities can be explained with mental illness.

How many guys has your "girlfriend" fucked? If you even have one. Do you know what girls talk about to their friends? Because I do.

Not you.

They talk about about chad.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Danish_Retard, hebbewem and 3 others
How much does gymcelling help guys in the 4-5 psl range? I mean serious gymcelling with test cycles n shit. Some High iq user should make a post about this tbh

Cope harder, I’m not redpilled, blackpilled, or any of your gay Internet ideologies. I use nuance, and yeah science is retarded

You clearly have like a 80IQ or something go back to Instagram.

Anyone that says that science is retarded, is not worthy of my fucking presence. You are an absolutely degenerate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
Love does not exist.

You know that girl that "loves" you does, when she sees someone who looks better.

She fucks him harder, and better than she will fuck you. Because it's all chemical.

You will never get around this basic truth of hypergamy, and abnormalities can be explained with mental illness.

How many guys has your "girlfriend" fucked? If you even have one. Do you know what girls talk about to their friends? Because I do.

Not you.

They talk about about chad.
You’re the one calling me redpilled, but you literally format all of your posts with the Reddit spacing and tough guy alpha seriousness with the short sentences and strong declarative statements. It’s cringe as fuck, it looks like you’re writing a r/theredpill thread or making a manosphere self help tweet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Edgar
How much does gymcelling help guys in the 4-5 psl range? I mean serious gymcelling with test cycles n shit. Some High iq user should make a post about this tbh

5PSL = you might get to 5.3

4PSL = you turn into a threat so 2PSL

You clearly have like a 80IQ or something go back to Instagram.

Anyone that says that science is retarded, is not worthy of my fucking presence. You are an absolutely degenerate.
I’m graduating with a degree in one of the hardest scientific fields next year lmao. I just think the way you use science as a worldview instead of as a tool for knowledge is retarded and reductionist, literally Reddit atheist tier retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Edgar
i cant watch the pua vid, it make me cringe so hard

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and HighIQcel
its not an ideology.

but if you don't want to believe it then fine. your choice

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Htobrother, HighIQcel and 1 other person
I’m graduating with a degree in one of the hardest scientific fields next year lmao. I just think the way you use science as a worldview instead of as a tool for knowledge is retarded and reductionist, literally Reddit atheist tier retardation

JFLLL WHICH FIELD

Science is the only realistic outlook on life.

Enjoy your cope.

What you are really saying is:

"I don't like when science is used on humans for societal and biological understanding, I just want the next new iphone and car"

Disgusting behavior really

Also I am an atheist & a humanocentrist so yeah buddy. Imagine putting your life in the hands of some fucking cult JFL

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard and hebbewem
women cheat all the time tbh. even chad isn't safe
Exactly. So this defeatist bullshit is just unnecessary. Focus on things you can improve/looksmax and disregard ones out of your control. @bonesoverblood did you make this to get roasted by a greycel? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: bladeeout

Looks Game Status.

Don't disregard the red pill, an alpha mindset is just as necessary.

fasho you won't pull if you're a subhuman "alpha", but a chad isn't complete without his mindset

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFLLL WHICH FIELD

Science is the only realistic outlook on life.

Enjoy your cope.

What you are really saying is:

"I don't like when science is used on humans for societal and biological understanding, I just want the next new iphone and car"

Disgusting behavior really

Also I am an atheist & a humanocentrist so yeah buddy. Imagine putting your life in the hands of some fucking cult JFL
no dude I’m studying molecular biology jfl that’s biological understanding. Atheism is a cult, blackpill is a cult lmao, you just told me that blackpill is undeniable truth. Nigga you’re more brainwashed than people that believe in Joseph smith 😂

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Looks Game Status.

Don't disregard the red pill, an alpha mindset is just as necessary.

fasho you won't pull if you're a subhuman "alpha", but a chad isn't complete without his mindset

Being neurotypical is all you need. You don't need game. If you are good looking enough, all you have to do is.....

Ask.

That's it. Seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Highrise and HighIQcel