Redpill is Bluepill / Doesn't Exist

Exactly. So this defeatist bullshit is just unnecessary. Focus on things you can improve/looksmax and disregard ones out of your control. @bonesoverblood did you make this to get roasted by a greycel? Jfl
well this thread didn't say status was unimportant. it said pua/red pill crap was bullshit

OP clearly stated
Looks. Money. Status. That's it. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Being neurotypical is all you need. You don't need game. If you are good looking enough, all you have to do is.....

Ask.

That's it. Seriously.

See, when people mention red pill here, they automatically think about try hard pick up artists.

What it's really all about is not treating the bitch like she's special and always putting yourself first.

But yea I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bonesoverblood
"I don't like when science is used on humans for societal and biological understanding, I just want the next new iphone and car"
Nobody is disagreeing with this my man. It is just that you are taking the blackpill as gospel, when irl human interactions are way more complicated. Where does this defeatist attitude lead you to?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bladeeout
no dude I’m studying molecular biology jfl that’s biological understanding. Atheism is a cult, blackpill is a cult lmao, you just told me that blackpill is undeniable truth. Nigga you’re more brainwashed than people that believe in Joseph smith 😂

You're brain washed.

In fact, I've never been so Level headed and sure about my surroundings, it's almost calming.

The one thing that separates BULLSHIT, from the truth, is results.

The blackpill is unironically human evolution dummed down.

You must be some christian coper. Stay sexless

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard and HighIQcel
Nobody is disagreeing with this my man. It is just that you are taking the blackpill as gospel, when irl human interactions are way more complicated. Where does this defeatist attitude lead you to?
This. I never even said the blackpill was wrong. I just said there’s more nuance than you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Edgar
You're brain washed.

In fact, I've never been so Level headed and sure about my surroundings, it's almost calming.

The one thing that separates BULLSHIT, from the truth, is results.

The blackpill is unironically human evolution dummed down.

You must be some christian coper. Stay sexless
I’ve made my point already but I still just want to point out the Reddit spacing and alpha male short sentences. Shit is too funny

Exactly. So this defeatist bullshit is just unnecessary. Focus on things you can improve/looksmax and disregard ones out of your control. @bonesoverblood did you make this to get roasted by a greycel? Jfl

The reason why she cheats is because of the blackpill....

Holy shit it's like I'm a care taker for two retarded children.

I’ve made my point already but I still just want to point out the Reddit spacing and alpha male short sentences. Shit is too funny

"Reddit spacing"

Go back to 4chan

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person

No dude you kind of just got owned and are losing your shit, I see you trying to maintain alpha frame though 😂😂 admiring the redpill stoic bad boy dark triad attitude

What's funny is you miserable existence.

You are a waste of space. Your mother should have let you run down her leg, while she was getting brutally dicked down by her goblin lover.

No bullshit you are lost. Seriously lost. You will never get it. Ever.

That's why you will always get cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Highrise, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Good thread. The whole basis of redpill vs bluepill is that redpill is the truth, and bluepill is blissful ignorance. By definition that makes “the redpill” bluepilled and “the blackpill” redpilled because only truth is true.

What's funny is you miserable existence.

You are a waste of space. Your mother should have let you run down her leg, while she was getting brutally dicked down by her goblin lover.

No bullshit you are lost. Seriously lost. You will never get it. Ever.

That's why you will always get cucked.
My mother is a saint, but please, project your anxieties and internal insecurities on to me some more, you are totally not melting down and embarrassing yourself 😂

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
No dude you kind of just got owned and are losing your shit, I see you trying to maintain alpha frame though 😂😂 admiring the redpill stoic bad boy dark triad attitude

Owned by you, an incel. ok. Go back to fucking your hand.

It's funny because you are probably fucking ugly too. It's always the case with people like you.

Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Danish_Retard
Owned by you, an incel. ok. Go back to fucking your hand.

It's funny because you are probably fucking ugly too. It's always the case with people like you.

Kill yourself.
Dude this is kinda pathetic tbh, in absolute shock that we couldn’t just have a disagreement about something without you melting down like this. It’s okay, we don’t have to have the exact same ideas and thoughts lmao

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
My mother is a saint, but please, project your anxieties and internal insecurities on to me some more, you are totally not melting down and embarrassing yourself 😂

Do you even have sex?

Do you even interact with the opposite sex?

Do they even look your way?

Nah they don't.

"I'm not melting down"

Ok incel

• +1
Do you even have sex?

Do you even interact with the opposite sex?

Do they even look your way?

Nah they don't.

"I'm not melting down"

Ok incel
This is just sad man. You don’t realize that you’re coming across as a maniac lmao

Do I have to type everything twice for you to get it? You absolute dolt . It is like you just discovered the blackpill. Or you bought into the redpill shit too much and now you are rebelling against it, like a zealous convert.

Nobody is disagreeing with this my man. It is just that you are taking the blackpill as gospel, when irl human interactions are way more complicated. Where does this defeatist attitude lead you to

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Dude this is kinda pathetic tbh, in absolute shock that we couldn’t just have a disagreement about something without you melting down like this. It’s okay, we don’t have to have the exact same ideas and thoughts lmao

No I hate your kind. You should have been cut off from the gene pool through natural selection, but instead you are here. You are a disease. A plague on this earth. Subhuman.

Coming into a forum based in reality, and spewing bullshit.

It's pathetic life is still allowing you to breath. It's pathetic that people like you exist. It's pathetic that you don't already see how much of a fucking primate you are. Look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
No I hate your kind. You should have been cut off from the gene pool through natural selection, but instead you are here. You are a disease. A plague on this earth. Subhuman.

Coming into a forum based in reality, and spewing bullshit.

It's pathetic life is still allowing you to breath. It's pathetic that people like you exist. It's pathetic that you don't already see how much of a fucking primate you are. Look in the mirror
Dude, you are mentally ill. And I guarantee you I am more successful and better looking than you if you want to go down that road. But I’m done, you need to get mental help and I don’t mean that lightly, you are deranged. Enjoy your night, and please, seek help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
This is just sad man. You don’t realize that you’re coming across as a maniac lmao

Lol bro seriously sterilize your self you don't need to breed. I'm serious you have blade in your pfp and are trying to have a legitimate conversation about "feelings" and "metaphysical interactions"

• +1
Dude, you are mentally ill. And I guarantee you I am more successful and better looking than you if you want to go down that road. But I’m done, you need to get mental help and I don’t mean that lightly, you are deranged. Enjoy your night, and please, seek help

So much cope in one poorly written paragraph. Go back.

• +1
PURE BS and AUTISM in this thread. In the end of the day, only reality matters.
U have friends/social circle? u go to parties? u have a gf? u are respected by ur friends/family?
All of this is reality/life. And u dont need to be CHAD to have it.
STOP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, androgenic, Deleted member 6908 and 3 others
U have friends/social circle? u go to parties? u have a gf? u are respected by ur friends/family?
STOP COPING

Yes to all of those questions, and yes you have to be chad. You don't get it. Stay ugly

Edit: *replace girlfriend with multiple whores*

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, hebbewem and HighIQcel
Yes to all of those questions, and yes you have to be chad. You don't get it. Stay ugly

Edit: *replace girlfriend with multiple whores*
u r chad kid? if not. How do you plan to become one? Because for you, every form of self-improvement is bluepill / BS.

u r chad kid? if not. How do you plan to become one? Because for you, every form of self-improvement is bluepill / BS.

I am my own living proof. I got blackpilled at 16 so I started my looksmaxing there.

My life has been so much fucking better since becoming gl. I used to get bullied for being ugly, but I cuck people like them now.

Undeniable bliss. The ultimate evidence is results.

• +1
I am my own living proof. I got blackpilled at 16 so I started my looksmaxing there.

My life has been so much fucking better since becoming gl. I used to get bullied for being ugly, but I cuck people like them now.

if u were bullied its not only because ur look. its also because ur low t/introverted personality. or are you going to deny it?
do everything you can to improve that. Because the personality never changes, you can only diminish certain traits of it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
if u were bullied its not only because ur look. its also because ur low t/introverted personality. or are you going to deny it?
do everything you can to improve that. Because the personality never changes, you can only diminish certain traits of it.

I act the same and have 100xs the friends and pussy

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and HighIQcel
95mo96s36aa11.jpg

Remember, "You are the prize."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Highrise, AscensionMan98, Danish_Retard and 8 others
I hate PUAs. Most redpill philosophy was created by them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bonesoverblood

How did you looksmax at 16? I mean other than surgeries

How did you looksmax at 16? I mean other than surgeries

Protien Bulking for Hgh, Mewing, Oxidative stress reduction, skincare routines, cool sculpting my bodyfat away, etc.

• +1
  • +1
Protien Bulking for Hgh, Mewing, Oxidative stress reduction, skincare routines, cool sculpting my bodyfat away, etc.

Plus I had some orthodontic work. Most of my facial bone was soft from my braces, so it was easy to mold from mewing

• +1
Redpill being bs cope is true if and only if you have subhuman looks

Which most of you dont

So quit coping and learn start learning some neurotypical behaviour. Also you can improve your PSL rating quite a lot through gym (+muscle -fat improves anyones looks) so I have no idea why that part especially is always so maligned on here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and androgenic
How much does gymcelling help guys in the 4-5 psl range? I mean serious gymcelling with test cycles n shit. Some High iq user should make a post about this tbh

It definitely helps to have a lean, athletic and muscular body. It is a huge halo even if you're ugly.

Being a huge roid monster is cope though especially if youre a manlet

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deathrasher42 and Edgar
You know when you get hungry? That’s not actually hunger, that’s just a chemical reaction dude it’s biological! You think you’re a human? No idiot! You’re just a bunch of carbon atoms that is firing off chemical reactions! We’re animals? No dude we’re just stardust lmao!

this is the extension of your worldview; nothing is purely biological, to suggest so is absolutely silly and laughable. You are literally just a Reddit atheist except you use it to justify lookism instead of weed and gay sex

The biggest thing you must remember when entering threads like these is the majority of posters, I would say close to about 85% of posters on here, hold beliefs/views which almost always in-line with one thing. You wanna know what it is? Pleasing their emotions/desires. It's the best way they believe they can live with themselves, by lying to themselves. They aren't interested in looking through the lens of being as objective as they can be.

The red pill philosophy has never once suggested your genetics don't constrict how much game you can have, it just encourages you to accept the cards you've been deal and make the most of it in the best way you can. It is no different to black pill, only doesn't cater for the people who are just plain ugly and will never be attractive to women, no matter what they do.

What's sad is normal looking guys are resorting to black pill and living their every moment through it and just calling themselves unlucky.

Someone who is truly black pill doesn't sit there all day moaning and making excuses for their shit tier genetics, they accept it and move on with life. But you'll find the vast majority of black pill fanatics don't do this. They just develop homosexuality for Chads and feel sorry for themselves, continually convincing themselves they can't lead the life they want to live due to the way they look. As if getting women is the only way to happiness and every moment must be happiness, because "look, Chad doesn't have to face the same adversity, why should we?" rofl

We are not equal as a society. Accept it and move on.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard, bladeeout and 1 other person
The red pill philosophy has never once suggested your genetics don't constrict how much game you can have, it just tells encourages you to accept it and deal with it the best way you can.

Somewhat wrong.
The redpill claims you can overcome these genetic hurdles through "game", "seduction" etc. Its not all wrong when betabuxxing is included (but lets be real no one here really wants that).

Blackpill condensed into one image:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HighIQcel
How much does gymcelling help guys in the 4-5 psl range? I mean serious gymcelling with test cycles n shit. Some High iq user should make a post about this tbh
Gymcelling with gear will definitely ascend you.

The important thing is not getting addicted to gear and starting tren or some shit (which is a real problem, seen it with my own eyes and read a lot about it, you feel really good, you make such fast and great gains, its psychologically addicting)

Of course, you are still limited by your frame and bones, but if you have not already gymmaxed, doing a cycle or two to get to your genetic limit and then staying natty and maintaining the gains is the way to go imo.

After, when you get older and your natural T levels drop too low, you could start blasting and cruising, if you can afford it.

I still havent hopped on gear, will wait till 23-25.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard and Deathrasher42
Why do you need steroids? ROFL.

Absolute lazy jokes. Have you even tried tapping your genetic potential without gear? No is the answer to that. Imagine deriving inspiration from fucks like David Laid rofl

Bet you're from the UK

It's mostly these US guys on here that lack the ability to think while detaching themselves from their emotions/feelings.

What makes you feel better isn't always the way. The obstacle is the way. Ryan Holiday, they must read it or listen to the audio book if they're e the fucked tldr zombie type.

People looking for instant fixes by using juice when they have never touched a weight in their lives, it's surreal. Instant gratification.

Last edited:
STOP COPING

Don't say that, it's red pill dude!!!! Rofl.

I've realised what it is. These obsessed with black pill cucks are looking from an outside perspective at Chads and weighing up what they have and what they don't have and seeing that the vast majority of them don't have any game.

What these clowns don't realise is they simply only use game when required and keep it ready. Females make it easy for them yes and they mostly don't need to use it, but when they do, they do and they can and women can subliminally sense this.

If these guys looked like Chads they would be lost at sea with how to be around chicks and would find it difficult, until trial and error would help them develop a little game. So the notion that you can be this beta cuck and just have women stare at you and think you're masculine while you do nothing but stand there, is utter lazy fantasy.

This also is the most abstract idea of any out there and as we know ideas often play out differently to reality.

Chads looks give them a bedrock to work from and a way of choosing what personality they want to roll with, granted its not being a cuck, it will be fine for them.

Last edited:
You are absolutely right dude. But you have to remember that even Chad has to fucking work on himself. Rarest of the rare times there's a Chad who was born with luck in his ass. Others have to keep working for it. I agree that one might not reach the Chad level even after working his ass off, but that doesn't mean one should never ever try. That's pessimism.
Nowadays I get called chadlite, but i started as an incel.

Started out blue pill, found red pill @ 15yo and got blackpilled around 19.
IMO, redpill -> blackpill is a natural progression, if you are not an actual incel and have had at least a couple fwb relationships after getting redpilled.

I think those who go bluepill -> blackpill are worse off because they get discouraged if they don't have at least average genetics.

The self proclaimed incels I have seen on here would be surprised by the amount of poon they would slay, if they weren't absolute spergs and wanted to looksmax first.
This is a big problem, because a lot of em are not interacting or even trying to socialize with women. You should do both, otherwise youll just be a better looking sperg and have to spend time learning to interact with females. I wanted to start dating only when I got my bf% low enough to show a nice sixpack, but I still tried, and guess what, I lost my virginity AT FUCKING 20% BF.

All in all, the point you make is golden, I have helped 2 of my good buddies not by explicitly telling them about redpilll/blackpill, but talking with them about the same stuff.
One of them was suifuel incel, of course, he is not a chad now, but he can get laid in a time span of a couple of weeks, if he waned to, which is way better than being an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard and Patrick Baitman
Why do you need steroids? ROFL.

Absolute lazy jokes. Have you even tried tapping your genetic potential without gear? No is the answer to that. Imagine deriving inspiration from fucks like David Laid rofl
Why would you want to get to your natty potential without gear? You do realize it would take YEARS of training, right? Why not just hop on 2 cycles and be done with gear and just maintain/make slow progress?

Getting to genetic potential natty before doing gear is a meme i see on reddit. There is no reason to not hop on gear if you're a beginner unless you can't stick to a gym/nutrition routine and do not know how to do the gym movements with good form or have other reasons why gear would be bad for you.

Doing roids after you get to your natty limit is stupid, because you can't maintain the muscle mass when off gear unless you blast&cruise.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and androgenic
Why would you want to get to your natty potential without gear? You do realize it would take YEARS of training, right? Why not just hop on 2 cycles and be done with gear and just maintain/make slow progress?

Getting to genetic potential natty before doing gear is a meme i see on reddit. There is no reason to not hop on gear if youre a beginner unless you can't stick to a gym/nutrition routine and do not know how to do the gym movements with good form or have other reasons why gear would be bad for you.

I am 28 with a degree in Sports Science. The last thing you wanna do is lecture me on this, trust me bro, because I can instantly tell just how much of a pretender you are. Your backwards lazy Gen Z logic makes me embarrassed to share the same sex as you. Shove your broscience up your ass.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nowadays I get called chadlite, but i started as an incel.

Started out blue pill, found red pill @ 15yo and got blackpilled around 19.
IMO, redpill -> blackpill is a natural progression, if you are not an actual incel and have had at least a couple fwb relationships after getting redpilled.

I think those who go bluepill -> blackpill are worse off because they get discouraged if they don't have at least average genetics.

The self proclaimed incels I have seen on here would be surprised by the amount of poon they would slay, if they weren't absolute spergs and wanted to looksmax first.
This is a big problem, because a lot of em are not interacting or even trying to socialize with women. You should do both, otherwise youll just be a better looking sperg and have to spend time learning to interact with females. I wanted to start dating only when I got my bf% low enough to show a nice sixpack, but I still tried, and guess what, I lost my virginity AT FUCKING 20% BF.

All in all, the point you make is golden, I have helped 2 of my good buddies not by explicitly telling them about redpilll/blackpill, but talking with them about the same stuff.
One of them was suifuel incel, of course, he is not a chad now, but he can get laid in a time span of a couple of weeks, if he waned to, which is way better than being an incel.
I can relate to you man even I was an ugly incel till middle school. And things took a sharp turn when I actually paying all of my attention to myself l rather than on others. Earlier me would've loved to just give in to some quick fix to be what I am today, so yeah the efforts were worth it.

Blackpill also "doesn't exist".

I know an ugly subhuman who pretty consistently has hot ONS and girlfriends:

I'm pretty sure every single person on this forum sees ugly guys with good looking girls.

I'm sick of people claiming any single one of these "pills" are objectively correct. If it was objective, then the opinions wouldn't be so easily divided.

Are looks important? Very. Are they everything? No. So blue pill and red pill still have some merit.

Also, gymcelling is extremely beneficial. Even the majority of hardcore blackpillers realise that nowadays.
You're absolutely right bro. A rich jew can always cuck Chico and o'pry.

And "pills" are just just gives us a perspective because they're just ideologies. And like every other ideology it claims that whatever it represents the reality accurately, but actually it doesn't. The sad truth is that "reality" as a whole cannot be perceived by human brain so at best we can just rely on different perspectives.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic and yorker12
I am 28 with a degree in Sports Science. The last thing you wanna do is lecture me on this, trust me bro, because I can instantly tell just how much of a pretender you are. Your backwards lazy Gen Z logic makes me embarrassed to share the same sex as you. Shove your broscience up your ass.
I'm proud of your "degree" bud :)
How about stop flailing your non STEM degree around and post some actual sources and science :)

The last thing you wanna do is lecture me on this, trust me bro, because I can instantly tell just how much of a pretender you are.

How did I lecture you? Is your reading comprehension negative? I asked you 3 questions, none of which you answered and you accused me of boscience JFL ...

"trust me bro" sure, i will trust some autist on the internet who claimed to have a degree and dismissing my point without any counter arguments.

What do you mean I am a pretender lmao, my pic is me irl and I still haven't hopped on gear because I want to wait till ~25. Doesn't stop me from working out naturally.

Your backwards lazy Gen Z logic makes me embarrassed to share the same sex as you. Shove your broscience up your ass.

What exactly that I said is not factual and is broscience?

How is gen Z related to this? Are you retarded? How is it lazy? You still have to work to get gains on roids. The difference would be how fast you achieve your natty limit and you still have to work to maintain the gains...

What would be the knowledge you have on how much I slayed back in college and in the immediate years after? None. While you're sitting here, rotting, like a fucking Chad worshipper, with a morphed version of one in your little avvy, at the same age I was getting pussy left and right and these were with girls in my lecture class.
I like how you say that he has no idea how much you "slayed" and then instantly assume he also is not slaying JFL at the amout of chromosomes you have.
But cool flex bro :)
Nobody cares what you did do or are doing, provide some value, otherwise youre a waste of space.

When your pussy ass tries to put smarter more worldly people in their place, try and know what you're talking about before going ahead. Imagine thinking that you wouldn't cover "performance enhancing drugs" as part of a syllabus for a degree in Sports Science? :ROFLMAO: I have to say, of all the dumb waffle I've heard. Your IQ outweighs your internet confidence, BOY!
"Smarter more worldly" WOW GUYS, LOOK AT THE VOCABULARY THIS GUY HAS, HES SO SMART!!!
It seriously sounds like youre the one who is the chad worshiper rotting in here, looking at the hours you spent here and still being this retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic
@looxmakser49 From what I know, sports related degrees paint PEDs in a negative way, which is understandable, but Jesus Christ, this guy seems retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic