Redpill is Bluepill / Doesn't Exist

I'm assuming he does but I have no idea

often you get the ramblings of a schizophrenic narcissist who claim to be gigaslayers but often times it's just a guy with one or two good traits who otherwise looks normal and slay average looking women

I don't touch average woman or lower but ok.

Calling me a narc won't devalue my point, Idc either.

The blackpill will set you free

I don't touch average woman or lower but ok.

Calling me a narc won't devalue my point, Idc either.

The blackpill will set you free

I am black pilled

looks determine the quality and consistency of the girls you get to a large extent but it isn't everything

saying things don't make them true

you're a fakecel until you prove othewise with b/a looksmax pics.

Just another narc who found the black pill and wants to feel good about it

How did this fucking thread get 150+ replies? Literally anyone with 50+ IQ on this forum knows this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 5683
Redpill was the original blackpill, but PUA made it more bluepilled.

When you look at redpill in terms of women (MGTOW, etc) it is very similar to the blackpill.

How did this fucking thread get 150+ replies? Literally anyone with 50+ IQ on this forum knows this.
lots of debating and different viewpoints

Redpill was the original blackpill, but PUA made it more bluepilled.

When you look at redpill in terms of women (MGTOW, etc) it is very similar to the blackpill.

yeah they literally tell you that she's not yours, it's just your turn

whereas some people think hitting a magic number here will make them immune to being cheated on or mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deathrasher42
lots of debating and different viewpoints
Debating of what? What is there to debate? Op literally said: 2 + 2 = 4. Wow, what a great topic for a discussion.

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
yeah they literally tell you that she's not yours, it's just your turn

whereas some people think hitting a magic number here will make them immune to being cheated on or mogged

You definitely aren't blackpilled.

The reason why she cheats, is because of that very real number.

It's literally a bell curve.

Who said you are immune? The blackpill is the framework for hypergamy, it is the only logical explanation.

Why don't you ask girls this? I did, and they will tell you, especially if you are attractive.

They just don't tell ugly guys, because they fear retaliation and physical violence.

You need to go outside. Or any college campus. Or tinder. Or anywhere where females congregate.

You definitely aren't blackpilled.

The reason why she cheats, is because of that very real number.

It's literally a bell curve.

Who said you are immune? The blackpill is the framework for hypergamy, it is the only logical explanation.

Why don't you ask girls this? I did, and they will tell you, especially if you are attractive.

They just don't tell ugly guys, because they fear retaliation and physical violence.

You need to go outside. Or any college campus. Or tinder. Or anywhere where females congregate.

I club regularly and am around young people nearly every day of the week

you're a validation seeking narcy creating the same thread that's been posted infinite times, anyone with a functioning brain knows what's legit about these theories and what isn't. Also the truly "redpill" channels talk about hypergamy and how it's only ever your turn, and never permanently yours

you're just too low IQ to understand my point, or fapping too furiously to your reflection to read properly. I literally say looks mostly determine the quality of girls you get. That's what the black pill is lmfao. You're more like a blue pill version of the black pill. If you actually had life experience you'd know what I'm talking about because you'd be around girls and the guys they get, you'd talk to girls, you'd see shit unfolding infront of your eyes

You're just a black/white aspie who's going to be humbled in the long run

no pics no care ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and bladeeout
I club regularly and am around young people nearly every day of the week

you're a validation seeking narcy creating the same thread that's been posted infinite times, anyone with a functioning brain knows what's legit about these theories and what isn't. Also the truly "redpill" channels talk about hypergamy and how it's only ever your turn, and never permanently yours

you're just too low IQ to understand my point, or fapping too furiously to your reflection to read properly. I literally say looks mostly determine the quality of girls you get. That's what the black pill is lmfao. You're more like a blue pill version of the black pill. If you actually had life experience you'd know what I'm talking about because you'd be around girls and the guys they get, you'd talk to girls, you'd see shit unfolding infront of your eyes

You're just a black/white aspie who's going to be humbled in the long run

no pics no care ngl

Lol when you wish a fallo on someone, karma kicks you in the ass.

Btw that's not really the blackpill.

The blackpill = looks determine your life, passively or actively, in every aspect.

You mad brah? Something about truth hurt your feelings?

Plus my experiences have only emboldened my beliefs. This shouldn't even be an argument, that's how I know you are cucked.

Lol when you wish a fallo on someone, karma kicks you in the ass.

Btw that's not really the blackpill.

The blackpill = looks determine your life, passively or actively, in every aspect.

You mad brah? Something about truth hurt your feelings?

Plus my experiences have only emboldened my beliefs. This shouldn't even be an argument, that's how I know you are cucked.

If looks determined your life in every way there wouldn't be ugly millionaires, or ugly business owners, or ugly guys with women, or happy ugly guys

you haven't swallowed the true black pill yet, hence you're still in the bluepill blackpill phase where you think anyone even slightly confronting your belief system is blue pill, aka bluepill blackpill. Your happiness system sounds like it's mostly framed around women and looks aka ego reinforcement, this is a temporary cope

looks determine the largest % of your dating life, if you're ugly you're fucked and if you're average and have inhibitions you're fucked. And you'll most likely get cheated on at some point in your life if you're sub chad, and even if you're chad you'll get cheated on if you date around enough and act in certain ways

And nah, that's not how karma works. If karma worked like that, you better pucker up because you come off pretty narcy and bitter which is where karma truly loves reaping

the statistical chance of you being over 5.5-6 PSL is quite low so have fun with your belief system and existing with how negative you frame the black pill

the black pill is just nature, and there's nothing wrong with nature. Only the best survive. Only a cuck would try to fight against it.

karma works like this

the energy you send out into the universe will boomerang back to you

the way it boomerangs back will be random, not in direct correlation with what was said

you're the one projecting aggressive narcy belief systems onto everyone else so if you believe in karma you'll be the one reaping it

and many say karma is predetermined at birth, your karmic load

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
If looks determined your life in every way there wouldn't be ugly millionaires, or ugly business owners, or ugly guys with women, or happy ugly guys

you haven't swallowed the true black pill yet, hence you're still in the bluepill blackpill phase where you think anyone even slightly confronting your belief system is blue pill, aka bluepill blackpill. Your happiness system sounds like it's mostly framed around women and looks aka ego reinforcement, this is a temporary cope

looks determine the largest % of your dating life, if you're ugly you're fucked and if you're average and have inhibitions you're fucked. And you'll most likely get cheated on at some point in your life if you're sub chad, and even if you're chad you'll get cheated on if you date around enough and act in certain ways

And nah, that's not how karma works. If karma worked like that, you better pucker up because you come off pretty narcy and bitter which is where karma truly loves reaping

the statistical chance of you being over 5.5-6 PSL is quite low so have fun with your belief system and existing with how negative you frame the black pill

the black pill is just nature, and there's nothing wrong with nature. Only the best survive. Only a cuck would try to fight against it.

Attractive people are significantly more successful than ugly people. In fact, it's the norm.

If you are attractive, you are more likely to be a millionaire. Most billionaires are 5PSL minimum, especially in their younger years.

Show me some ugly slayers I dare you.

There really aren't happy ugly guys either.

I have pity on your soul if you think that I'm below 6.

Fight against it? I embrace & embody the black pill so much, I've become my own proof.

karma works like this

the energy you send out into the universe will boomerang back to you

the way it boomerangs back will be random, not in direct correlation with what was said

you're the one projecting aggressive narcy belief systems onto everyone else so if you believe in karma you'll be the one reaping it

and many say karma is predetermined at birth, your karmic load

I was joking but I'm actually atheist I don't really believe in that bro JFL

Attractive people are significantly more successful than ugly people. In fact, it's the norm.

If you are attractive, you are more likely to be a millionaire. Most billionaires are 5PSL minimum, especially in their younger years.

Show me some ugly slayers I dare you.

There really aren't happy ugly guys either.

Fight against it? I embrace & embody the black pill so much, I've become my own proof.

Well obviously. Genes come in packages, positive reinforcement breeds positive reinforcement etc. Like I said, this is fucking obvious. What you said is it LITERALLY determines everything which is comicle thinking

No point showing pics, I have nothing to prove from my end, you're the one claiming to be a slayer and the fact you think you're above a PSL 6 means you likely don't understand the rating system. And if you're not even willing to post a cropped pic that just furthers my POV tbh. And I never said anything about ugly guys slaying. If you actually read my post you'd see I said ugly guys are fucked. Do you read bro?

Good on you. Hope it's the same for you throughout your life. Update us when a true chad cucks you and how good it feels to have been brutally mogged ngl.

• JFL

no point in you existing then since when you die and everything fades to black all of your accomplishments are void

how's that for an atheist black pill? fuark boyo

no point in you existing then since when you die and everything fades to black all of your accomplishments are void

how's that for an atheist black pill? fuark boyo

I am my own fate, I don't put my life into the hands of text.

I don't care. The only thing that matters in life is how you felt, what you experienced, who you where, who you impacted, and who you inspired.

If heaven existed, why live?

Atheistim just an aspect of nihilism. We are animals on a rotating space rock. You take life too serious. Fuck that.

Life is just one long lsd trip. I'm going to make the most of it before it ends, if it ever does.

Debating of what? What is there to debate? Op literally said: 2 + 2 = 4. Wow, what a great topic for a discussion.
Some think redpill is bluepill, some think blackpill is the actual redpill, some think blue pill is red pill is black pill.

TLDR: Incels fighting over who has more chromosomes.

There is a thing called grey area. Something people would rather kid themselves into believing didn't exist as it's easy to prefer a black and white world which "SEEMS" much more practical for living. They want to avoid un-fleshing nuances and so keep things simple, as otherwise it would leave them with missing answers, they don't have without much life-experience.

The vulgar crowd is taken by appearances and it just so happens that women are too. This is why intelligent people on here choose to convince themselves as hard as they can, that there is one perspective above all which takes precedence. It is quite simply not true however and will never be, no-matter how much you surround yourselves with people who are equally as deluded.

I've seen very good looking guys struggle back-in-day (When females were less stuck-up) in talking to girls who were sharp as fuck and it's because they lacked experienced and as a result essentially choked. They were young. Trial and error is underrated on here. Normies should not be this way. You should not have to be turning to gear at 18-25 because you think this will make you more unarguably alpha and your weak personality will get overlooked due to the halo-effect.

This forum is in-love with the pure fantasy of looking like David fucking Gandy and not having to do A THING but smile and show off their dimples with jaws as a peripheral background. He is in the 2% of the population and he still has more personality than a lot of these nerds that waste their time on this shit worshiping him while doing jack for themselves.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
There is a thing called grey area. Something people would rather kid themselves into believing didn't exist as it's easy to prefer a black and white world which "SEEMS" much more practical for living. They want to avoid un-fleshing nuances and so keep things simple, as otherwise it would leave them with missing answers, they don't have without much life-experience.

The vulgar crowd is taken by appearances and it just so happens that women are too. This is why intelligent people on here choose to convince themselves as hard as they can, that there is one perspective above all which takes precedence. It is quite simply not true however and will never be, no-matter how much they surround themselves with people who are equally as deluded.

I've seen very good looking guys struggle back-in-day (When females were less stuck-up) in talking to girls who were sharp as fuck and it's because they lacked experienced and as a result essentially choked. They were young. Trial and error is underrated on here. Normies should not be this way. You should not have to be turning to gear at 18-25 because you think this will make you more unarguably alpha and your weak personality will get overlooked due to the halo-effect.

This forum is in-love with the pure fantasy of looking like David fucking Gandy and not having to do A THING but but smile and show off their dimples with jaws as a peripheral background. He is in the 2% of the population and he still has more personality than a lot of these nerds that waste their time on this shit worshiping him while doing shit for themselves.
Read every single word bro

Reactions:Nosecel

^ 5 seconds after I hit post. LITERALLY.

ADHD generation zombie teenager that would rather do a heap of pointless things and get a dopamine hit from each one, than focus on one thing and earn real-pleasure.

Getting applauded for doing SHIT = Gen Z - Participation medals for everyone. Lame doesn't even cover it.

Last edited:
And the crazy thing is that's 4 paragraphs? With 3 lines in each baring one that has 4? LOL. This is the new normal ladies and gents.

Fuckodoodleoo.

Stop flexing your textceps and post your face without photoshop/filter or angle fraud. Go. You seem pretty desperate to convince us. A 6PSL chad-lite wouldn't be desperate to do that. Just saying. Picture please? Or you can PM me if that's your "I don't want to be doxxed" pussy response.

And the crazy thing is that's 4 paragraphs? With 3 lines in each baring one that has 4? LOL. This is the new normal ladies and gents.

Fuckodoodleoo.
You don’t understand.

if you don’t type like this, you are a soy cuck.

I am chad. You are not.

your opinion? Wrong. Mine is correct.

Jfl this nigga really thinks typing like this makes him look smart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You don’t understand.

I am chad. You are not.

Rent Free Penthouse in your head

• JFL
I am my own fate, I don't put my life into the hands of text.

I don't care. The only thing that matters in life is how you felt, what you experienced, who you where, who you impacted, and who you inspired.

If heaven existed, why live?

Atheistim just an aspect of nihilism. We are animals on a rotating space rock. You take life too serious. Fuck that.

Life is just one long lsd trip. I'm going to make the most of it before it ends, if it ever does.

Go back to Reddit or your Joe Rogan podcast holy shit lol. This is the stupid person’s idea of a smart person. To believe this shit makes you a midwit. “Life is one long lsd trip” lmao grow up dude it’s sad

You don’t understand.

I am chad. You are not.

I knew Gen Z were constantly on their phone tbh, but I honestly never once felt it was this bad until I joined this forum dude. Quarantine has opened my eyes though and I am genuinely concerned for our future. In several years the oldest gen Z member will be 30. I've noticed that American gen Zs are worse though, because my cousins are this age and not this narrow-minded, aloof, disillusioned and unhappy with the world.

• +1
I knew Gen Z were constantly on their phone tbh, but I honestly never once felt it was this bad until I joined this forum dude. Quarantine has opened my eyes though and I am genuinely concerned for our future. In several years the oldest gen Z member will be 30. I've noticed that American gen Zs are worse though, because my cousins are this age and not this narrow-minded, aloof, disillusioned and unhappy with the world.
Most people are not as narcy and deluded as this guy. This is just some young malleable kid who fell for Internet memes and took them to be 100% reality. This guy also gives off serious aspie vibes bc he can’t use nuance. Your cousins will be fine if they are just normal kids, this retard is not representative of the average person

• +1
Rent Free Penthouse in your head

That's your personality, a meme.

5c6

Or some idiotic gif which has been played over and over a 1,000 times and lost its appeal. Just post a gif and fit in to a form of never-ending engagement on social-media with people who's internet clout means the world to them. This enhances their virtual idea they have of themselves in their head. Fuck going out there and living. No, that's too scary. I don't want my inner ego to meet with my nemesis, the real-world.

Bro, I've asked you already, can you post me that pic of you showcasing your 6PSL facial bones please?

Last edited:
Go back to Reddit or your Joe Rogan podcast holy shit lol. This is the stupid person’s idea of a smart person. To believe this shit makes you a midwit. “Life is one long lsd trip” lmao grow up dude it’s sad

Rent. Free.

That's your personality, a meme.

View attachment 465188

Or some idiotic gif which has been played over and over a 1,000 times and lost its appeal. Just post a gif and fit in to a form of never-ending engagement on social-media with people who's internet cloud means the world to them. This enhances their virtual idea they have of themselves in their head. Fuck going out there and living. No, that's too scary. I don't want my inner ego to meet with my nemesis, the real-world.

Bro, I've asked you already, can you post me that pic of you showcasing your 6PSL facial bones please?

Not a single pixel

In layman's dumbed down American language:

Red-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing something about it.

Black-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing nothing about it, other than bitch, cry and moan in an online tribal subculture.

Convinced you're a troll now.

Red-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing something about it.

Black-pill is understanding and acknowledging the worldand doing nothing except bitch, cry and moan in an online tribal subculture.

I own your headspace, not even renting now

This. I never even said the blackpill was wrong. I just said there’s more nuance than you think
the blackpill includes nuances because it is objective truth, because objective truth also has nuances

• +1
the blackpill includes nuances because it is objective truth, because objective truth also has nuances

It is meant to be the objective truth, but incels misuse it. It's what you do with the truth that matters and Red Pill advocates doing something. Black Pill advocates doing nothing, or at least this is what retards gauge from it.

It is meant to be the objective truth, but incels misuse it. It's what you do with the truth that matters and Red Pill advocates doing something. Black Pill advocates doing nothing, or at least this is what retards gauge from it.

What the blackpill is, is nihilism basically, and that self-improvement is futile over your genetic potential and you're still an incel intrinsically despite your improvement

• +1
i dont think blackpill advocates doing nothing per se, its simply just a presentation of information. what people do with it is irrelevant but they tend to do nothing because people who are low on the LMS scale are more likely to find out about the blackpill than people higher on the scale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Deathrasher42 and bonesoverblood

Black-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing nothing about it, other than bitch, cry and moan in an online tribal subculture.
Legit.

• +1
What the blackpill is, is nihilism basically, and that self-improvement is futile over your genetic potential and you're still an incel intrinsically despite your improvement
JFL. this is true only if u r truecel tier. If ur average, self-improvement can change ur life.
Dont believe me:

to

Soft maxxing/self improvement is everything in 2020. haircut, beard (very important) and clothes can change ur life.