Redpill me on dermarolling

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
I am trying to slow down the norwood reaper and possibly get some regrowth with dermarolling, but tbh my expectations are quite low but its better than nothing

I need to know which dermaroller should I buy, how much length (0.5, 1, 2 mm?) would be safe and the best?

Also, i was wondering whether using dermarolling leaves marks on the skin or does it create injuries? Like will i see blood or something from my scalp or just redness?

Thanks

^^^ Yup that's the ultimate norwooding guide

Just don't use Minoxidil, he said he would edit it out if he could. It rapes your collagen.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
For the skin use the Derminator 2 microneedling device.

Not for the skin dude, for my hairline, and it is too expensive lmao

Not for the skin dude, for my hairline, and it is too expensive lmao
You can use the Derminator 2 on your hairline as well. It's expensive, but worth it.

You can use the Derminator 2 on your hairline as well. It's expensive, but worth it.
I do not have the money for buying it. I will just buy a cheap 2.5 mm dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: her
I do not have the money for buying it. I will just buy a cheap 2.5 mm dermaroller
Get a dermastamp instead it's just as cheap and works better. There are a bunch of threads on this if you want to know why.

Also be careful on what needle size you use for each part of your face, i suggest you buy an adjustable dermastamp so you can change the needle size. I dont' think adjustable dermarollers exist anyway.

You might actually end up hurting yourself if you use the wrong needle size.
Derminator 2 is to a dermastamp as an electric toothbrush is to regular toothbrush imo. So yes it would actually better if you had the cash

Get a dermastamp instead it's just as cheap and works better. There are a bunch of threads on this if you want to know why.
View attachment 99477
Also be careful on what needle size you use for each part of your face, i suggest you buy an adjustable dermastamp so you can change the needle size. I dont' think adjustable dermarollers exist anyway.
View attachment 99478
You might actually end up hurting yourself if you use the wrong needle size.
Derminator 2 is to a dermastamp as an electric toothbrush is to regular toothbrush imo. So yes it would actually better if you had the cash

wow bro high iq reply!

Don't buy a Derminator. Dude who runs the company is a legit psycho who has fucked with tons of customers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and her
Don't buy a Derminator. Dude who runs the company is a legit psycho who has fucked with tons of customers.

Do you have some recommendations? After some research looks like every other devices are shitty compared to Derminator. Unfortunatelly these autists don't ship to my country.