Redpillers are dumber than a rock

fobos

fobos

Toxic
How to get laid like a warlord?

2. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one

Women don’t have any standards — not really. Neither do men.

It’s simply: “Women and men are meant to get together. I’m a man. Therefore, women are already attracted to me on some baseline level.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, kobecel, Insomniac and 3 others
CoachRedPill is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro you just broke frame it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fobos

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
Just spin frames broo and red the sidebar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Dude420 and ChoSeungHui
Loading reddit content...

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Redpillers are worse than bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
Weird, is not the first redpill lesson, like promoted by FaceandLMS, to realize the importance of looks?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 616
He said in a video how he switched to the blackpill because the redpill is cope
Well I always thought the difference between the two is that redpill realizes the importance of looks while recognizing the utilities of other factors and promoting self improvement, while blackpill is only focused on looks and encourages a rotting lifestyle.

Well I always thought the difference between the two is that redpill realizes the importance of looks while recognizing the utilities of other factors and promoting self improvement, while blackpill is only focused on looks and encourages a rotting lifestyle.
Redpillers don't realize importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, MiroslavBulldosex and SikKunt
encourages a rotting lifestyle
:soy:
That's false.
Redpill entails confidence and game matters and even go as far as to say manlets can slay JFL

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and fobos
It’s all about the looks, man.

Redpill started as a realization of truth and denying the lies society has fed you (bluepill). As men learned more truth and the redpill grew a bigger audience, there became to many conflicting opinions and copes about the real truth. The black pill was made because the the redpill has way too many different ideas and subcultures with all kinds of retarded copes.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 616
"stop being a pussy and cold approach tou pussy. a real man always makes the first move"

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides