Reducing bf

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Sup,
I was actually thinking about my looksmaxxing plans for this summer and one of my goals is gymmaxxing: now this is the part where I need your advice / help

Some background: I am 16 and a year ago on this same period (early summer) Ive joined the gym as my friend wanted someone to start with, I was pretty skinny at the time even though my BF wasnt really low, couldnt see my abs

Now Ive stopped gymcelling on september 2018 and started again this January 2019

I gained some muscle and people are noticing

I am still pretty skinny for my height (6'1 and 64kg)

I am not really paying attention to my diet as I gain weight pretty hardly, so I eat everything as long as its cooked at home

Now the question is, I wanna reduce my BF to improve my face. I have the impression that my face is pretty bloated and I think I would look much better with lower BF

How can I lower my BF (safely, without preventing me from 'growing' properly) while still gaining muscle? What should I eat?

Meat and vegetables probably, fuck ugly milfs for cardio until you can get something better.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
Bro you are 64kg at 6'1 im sure that you are very low body fat
Focus on loosing bloat first which will make you appear leaner

Bro you are 64kg at 6'1 im sure that you are very low body fat
Focus on loosing bloat first which will make you appear leaner
How? Reducing sodium intake?
And idk about the Bf. The thing that makes me wonder is the fat that I have in my cheeks and the fact that my abs arent visible even when I flex, but they are pretty hard when I touch them

You can't recomped as a natural lifter unless you're obese. So you have to take a break from gaining muscle if you want to lose bodyfat.

1% body fat can be the difference between a lean face and a normal one. As you get to the single digit ranges you'll start to see major differences since fat from your face tends to shed last. Its different for everyone; it also depends on bone structure. I plan on hitting 8% bf with a low fat low sodium diet and then posting results here.

AS MUCH NICOTINE AS YOU CAN + 200MG ALBUTEROL EVERY HOUR YOU FAT FUCK