Regrow your hair follicles, androgenic alopecia, no excuses after you've read this tbh ngl

PEPPERMINT OIL MISSION ABORT
DO NOT EVER USE PEPPERMINT OIL, IT MAKES YOUR HAIR GROW LONGER FASTER DUE TO BETTER BLOOD CIRCULATION BUT IT INHIBITS 40% OF PGE2 PRODUCTION

PEPPERMINT OIL INHIBITS 40% OF PGE-2 PRODUCTION DO NOT EVER USE IT

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4262447/#_=_

PGE2 IS WHY WE DO MICRONEEDLING, PGE2 IS THE INFLAMMATION EFFECT.

SWITCH TO CASTOR OIL DILUTED IN A CARRIER SUCH AS ARGAN INSTEAD

CASTOR OIL BOOSTS PGE2 LEVELS BECAUSE IT CONTAINS RICINOLEIC ACID

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC226982/

ALSO TAKE ORAL CASTOR OIL

9FF1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Elvisandreaa
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Hair transplants are major copes because they do not properly make your scalp regrow it's follicles all the way down to the lower dermis.
Follicle contact between upper and lower dermis is neccessary for hair regrowth to take place, DHT blocks these channels.

If you are balding get these (all non ref):

1. Finasteride 1mg pills, cut in half. (See your doctor)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Der...h=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

and these 42 Pin cartriges:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222740807422

Peppermint oil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peppermint-100-Pure-Essential-Oil-10ml-25ml-50ml-100ml-500ml-1litre/191574022705?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=490651874113&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Not too strong hyaluronic acid:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KNIYEA-10M...h=item3b0ec45af4:g:VBcAAOSwAOdbLgDm:rk:1:pf:0

Minoxidil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-M...h=item23904c618f:g:uz0AAOSwv8FZ4531:rk:4:pf:0

6.(optional, antifungal)
Ketoconazole anti-dandruff shampoo. Use sparingly and rarely, unless you suffer from very dry scalp and very bad dandruff then follow what it says on the leaflet.

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:

Shower and throughly shampoo hair and scalp. Pat towel dry hair, keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on your scalp.
Set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible for minimum pain, insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.

Apply a tiny bit of Hyaluronic acid on the penetrated areas.
Wait for it to absorb.

You should feel a hot burning sensation. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of particles.

Apply Peppermint oil.

(Peppermint oil > Minoxidil when it comes to hair regrowth but I use both)

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

Twice a day:
0.5ml Minoxidil. Do not extend 0.5ml or the alcohol will dry your scalp.
DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN, as this will increase systematic absorbation and side effects.
You really only need the Minox to work topically.

(Optional) Once a few days to once a week to once a few weeks:
Ketoconazole shampoo this can help clean the scalp from fungi. DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN. The Ketoconazole shampoo prevents the inflammation of the scalp which is neccessary for natural restructure of follicles.

All of the data above is from scientific studies and personal two month experience. Sorry but I'm too low effort to roll back and find links to these studies.
I have already lowered my hairline and temples and I may post before / after pics at 6 month mark, the results will be absolutely insane.
Lol This will always be useless to me because of My Families Irish/Russian Genes. No man has Gone Bald. We all have really thick hair

CASTOR OIL AND BLACK SEED OIL IN 30% ETHANOL BOYOS

PEPPERMINT OIL MISSION ABORT
DO NOT EVER USE PEPPERMINT OIL, IT MAKES YOUR HAIR GROW LONGER FASTER DUE TO BETTER BLOOD CIRCULATION BUT IT INHIBITS 40% OF PGE2 PRODUCTION

PEPPERMINT OIL INHIBITS 40% OF PGE-2 PRODUCTION DO NOT EVER USE IT

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4262447/#_=_

PGE2 IS WHY WE DO MICRONEEDLING, PGE2 IS THE INFLAMMATION EFFECT.

SWITCH TO CASTOR OIL DILUTED IN A CARRIER SUCH AS ARGAN INSTEAD

CASTOR OIL BOOSTS PGE2 LEVELS BECAUSE IT CONTAINS RICINOLEIC ACID

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC226982/

ALSO TAKE ORAL CASTOR OIL

View attachment 85306
@Lifeisgood72 GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mindcel
@SquareChinOrDeath

What are your thoughts on rosemary oil?

@SquareChinOrDeath

What are your thoughts on rosemary oil?
Raises PGE2 as well, no idea by how much though so I won't be using it in my protocol.
Proof that Rosemary oil raises PGE2: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10641130

For now I will be using this mix, ordered everything and waiting for it to arrive:

70% CASTOR OIL AND BLACK SEED OIL WITH A BIT OF SANDALORE
30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO)

I will also be applying coconut oil every two or three weeks for hair length boost.

I have a lot of empirical evidence from critical non-retard females friends and also past personal experience that coconut oil is legit for hair length if used every few weeks.

This morning I did 2.5mm-2.7mm Dr Pen microneedling and applied some black seed oil hair mask for 15 minutes my neighbor gave me,

Redness all over, it means the black seed oil is indeed increasing PGE2. When I used peppermint oil the redness would disappear quickly because peppermint oil reduces PGE2 and it explains why peppermint doesn't just not work, it renders microneedling practically useless.

@Lifeisgood72 GTFIH
I wasn’t using it anyway because I’m 100% sure it also reduces collagen levels like Minoxidil possibly even worse.

• +1
Reactions: her
PROTOCOL UPDATE:

-ADDED SETIPIPRANT
-added 20mg Lithium Chloride straight after WEEKLY 2.5mm microneedling
-Started DAILY 1mm microneedling with topical SETIPIPRANT after (Still figuring out the right Seti conentration mg/mL) , and also topical 70% CASTOR OIL, BLACK SEED OIL, ROSEMARY OIL WITH A BIT OF SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO) .
- Added Oral Castor oil and Black seed oil.

Setipiprant is a must. It all narrows down to the PGD-2 lock that prevents your hair from growing.

PROTOCOL UPDATE:

-ADDED SETIPIPRANT
-Started DAILY 1mm microneedling with topical SETIPIPRANT after (Still figuring out the right Seti conentration mg/mL) , and also topical 70% CASTOR OIL, BLACK SEED OIL, ROSEMARY OIL WITH A BIT OF SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO) .

Setipiprant is a must. It all narrows down to the PGD-2 lock that prevents your hair from growing.
Bro with all the shit you do surely you are close to a NW1 again

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Well,too long so din read

I will be NW1 with this protocol, get woke
Read my thread about how MPB works. Sandalore and Peppermint oil will stimulate Anagen phase activity due to Sandalore being quite a strong OR2AT4 receptor agonist and Peppermint oil being such an effective agent for increasing bloodflow in the scalp. The best hairloss prevention treatment is currently Dutasteride since it can even stimulate some regrowth at the very beginning of treatment. Understanding that hairloss/hair growth boils down to the proportion of activity in your Anagen & Catagen phase(s) over time throughout your entire life was a huge revelation to me. If you can manage to get your hands on the SM04554 treatment next year when it comes out, you won't need to worry about anything hairloss related ever again. All the PGE2/PGD2 shit is major cope. Not trying to criticise or insult, just trying to spread the insight. Allergan are working on some shitty prosteglandin drug for hairloss prevention called "Setipiprant" or something like that, but they already know that it's nowhere near being a panacea; and that drug won't even come out until 2021.

EDIT: Must've got my facts wrong about Setipiprant. If you're already using it, that's pretty cool. Look into SM04554 and the mechanisms of the Wnt/Beta Catenin signalling pathway. I made diagrams explaining the mechanisms on my thread. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-male-pattern-balding-actually-works.31830/post-621799

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
PROTOCOL UPDATE:

-ADDED SETIPIPRANT

Do you mix all these up together?

how the fuck do you finance and keep track of all this shit lol

So we shouldn’t use peppermint oil?

So we shouldn’t use peppermint oil?
I use it. Makes hair grow faster and longer. I usually use it more after a haircut to lengthen out my hair again quicker.

I use it. Makes hair grow faster and longer. I usually use it more after a haircut to lengthen out my hair again quicker.
Doesn’t it inhibit 40% of PGE2 production?

Bee pollen helped me.

Doesn’t it inhibit 40% of PGE2 production?
I think it does yep. But microneedling will upregulate PGE2 production in the case of any wounding/inflammation, through the deliberate micro-wounding itself. If peppermint oil inhibits PGE2 then it's not smart to apply peppermint oil after microneedling, like some people were doing; since PGE2 is needed to repair the wounding. Peppermint oil is not inherently bad for the hair. It increases bloodflow and growth activity through some unknown pro-inflammatory mechanism. PGE2 is useless unless it's needed to fight inflammation or wounding in the scalp, which is why it's a disaster to apply peppermint oil post microneedling. The whole reason of wounding your scalp in such a mild manner is to give your body a reason to repair the damage, which it'll do, and PGE2 will be needed for the repair. PGE2 is not a growth factor though. So momentarily decreasing PGE2 by 40% by using peppermint oil won't affect potential for hair growth in any way. It's just something that's recruited to repair damage, and if you apply peppermint oil after casuing wounds via microneedling, then PGE2 inhibition would be bad.
I think it does yep. But microneedling will upregulate PGE2 production in the case of any wounding/inflammation, through the deliberate micro-wounding itself. If peppermint oil inhibits PGE2 then it's not smart to apply peppermint oil after microneedling, like some people were doing; since PGE2 is needed to repair the wounding. Peppermint oil is not inherently bad for the hair. It increases bloodflow and growth activity through some unknown pro-inflammatory mechanism. PGE2 is useless unless it's needed to fight inflammation or wounding in the scalp, which is why it's a disaster to apply peppermint oil post microneedling. The whole reason of wounding your scalp in such a mild manner is to give your body a reason to repair the damage, which it'll do, and PGE2 will be needed for the repair. PGE2 is not a growth factor though. So momentarily decreasing PGE2 by 40% by using peppermint oil won't affect potential for hair growth in any way. It's just something that's recruited to repair damage, and if you apply peppermint oil after casuing wounds via microneedling, then PGE2 inhibition would be bad.
Think of peppermint oil and derminator both as microdermabrisive tools. They need to be used exclusively. They both promote growth, but derminator+peppermint at the same time would be like using 3mm+ needling rather than the 1-1.5mm needling you wanted. They're both pro-stressors in a way. And it just so happens that peppermint oil interferes with the repair process of microneedling.

Think of peppermint oil and derminator both as microdermabrisive tools. They need to be used exclusively. They both promote growth, but derminator+peppermint at the same time would be like using 3mm+ needling rather than the 1-1.5mm needling you wanted. They're both pro-stressors in a way. And it just so happens that peppermint oil interferes with the repair process of microneedling.
Peppermint oil should be used no more frequently than you use derminator2, and they should be used completely independent of eachother. PGE2 is an anti-inflammatory. So whatever peppermint oil's MOA is; it inhibits an anti inflammatory upon application. Meaning it's MOA is something similar to a healthy pro-inflammatory oil working as a hormetic stressor, just as micro wounding is acting as a hormetic stressor. If you are using derminator once per week, then if you want to use peppermint oil, try derminator week 1,3,5,7 etc and peppermint oil week 2,4,6,8 etc, and just ONCE per week; or whatever your preference is. Argan oil should be used for hair quality and can be used daily if you want. Using peppermint oil frequently is worse than using it sporadically, akin to microneedling.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, zeshama, RAITEIII and 2 others
MAJOR LIFEFUEL UPDATE:

I am getting decent regrowth on my temples.

I'm still waiting for my Setipiprant to arrive.

I've finally added a homemade rosemary extract to my topical mix (very easy, just cooked a lot of rosemary leaves for 3 hours)
40% CASTOR OIL, 15% BLACK SEED OIL, 10% ROSEMARY EXTRACT (very crude it depends on how many leaves you use when you cook it) 5% SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO)
Make sure you store your rosemary extract in the fridge.

The results with castor oil, blackseed and sandalore were astonishing by themselves but after the first application of the mix with rosemary oil I have confirmed two things:

1. ROSEMARY EXACT IS A VERY POTENT FOR PGE2 ELEVATOR

2. The PGD2 theory that bald men's scalps have extremely elevated levels of PGD2 and that prevents the inflammation effect which is one of the key components for hair growth.

The mix dripped down on my forehead as it usually does but this time it resulted in a really strong burn, itch and redness on the forehead but very minimal on the temples:

The chronicles of hair

As you can see the temples remain white even though I have poured the topical mix in high quantities there.

What this means is that SETIPIPRANT as a PGD2 blocker and a strong mix for PGE2 increase should be the GOAT given you take Dutasteride with I-3-C (anti gyno, twice daily) and microneedle once or twice a week with Lithium Chloride and Oral Castor+Blackseed oil once or twice daily.

Keep in mind that this prostaglandin protocol will tend to age your skin so keep a Retin A at your fridge and a good skin routine (cleanse, moisturise, exfoliate all three which I never do and should start doing)

This is it boys, the war is finally over.

I have won.

500full.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
MAJOR LIFEFUEL UPDATE:

I've finally added a homemade rosemary extract to my topical mix (very easy, just cooked a lot of rosemary leaves for 3 hours)
40% CASTOR OIL, 15% BLACK SEED OIL, 10% ROSEMARY EXTRACT (very crude it depends on how many leaves you use when you cook it) 5% SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO)

The results with castor oil, blackseed and sandalore were astonishing by themselves but after the first application of the mix with rosemary oil I have confirmed two things:

2. The PGD2 theory that bald men's scalps have extremely elevated levels of PGD2 and that prevents the inflammation effect which is one of the key components for hair growth.

The mix dripped down on my forehead as it usually does but this time it resulted in a really strong burn, itch and redness on the forehead but very minimal on the temples:

View attachment 111119

As you can see the temples remain white even though I have poured the topical mix in high quantities there.

What this means is that SETIPIPRANT as a PGD2 blocker and a strong mix for PGE2 increase should be the GOAT given you take Dutasteride with I-3-C (anti gyno, twice daily) and microneedle once or twice a week with Lithium Chloride and Oral Castor+Blackseed oil once or twice daily.

Keep in mind that this prostaglandin protocol will tend to age your skin so keep a Retin A at your fridge and a good skin routine (cleanse, moisturise, exfoliate all three which I never do and should start doing)

I have won.

500full.jpg
When are you gonna post the pics?

MAJOR LIFEFUEL UPDATE:

View attachment 111119

I have won.

500full.jpg
use ghk for god sake!!

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
use ghk for god sake!!
Yes I've written it down in my to buy list will order when I have spare money Thank you again :)

When are you gonna post the pics?

When I go from NW1.5 to NW1, probably half a year from now I will start posting updated progress pics.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I’ve been on Fin for 6 months now and whilst I’ve seen some hairline regrowth, especially on the right temple (which has looked less affected by balding all these years I’ve gone from NW1 to NW2.5-3) it’s still a fucking pain in the ass honestly.

I mean in direct sunlight my hair looks trash all over my head. It is so thin that you can see the scalp. Not only that but if I pull my hairs, they keep falling so I am wondering what the fuck is going on really, isn’t Fin supposed to stop hairs from falling?

I am also dermarolling but I don’t know what else I can do to make the pathetic density get better, makes me feel like shit when I go out.

It always amazes me how people on this forum can always find a way to give legitamte advice that is backed up scientifically (finasteride, dr pen, minox, etc) and somehow find a way to combine it with complete bullshit (castor oil, peppermint oil etc)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
I’ve been on Fin for 6 months now and whilst I’ve seen some hairline regrowth, especially on the right temple (which has looked less affected by balding all these years I’ve gone from NW1 to NW2.5-3) it’s still a fucking pain in the ass honestly.

I mean in direct sunlight my hair looks trash all over my head. It is so thin that you can see the scalp. Not only that but if I pull my hairs, they keep falling so I am wondering what the fuck is going on really, isn’t Fin supposed to stop hairs from falling?

I am also dermarolling but I don’t know what else I can do to make the pathetic density get better, makes me feel like shit when I go out.
With the fin you'll know soon whether you were suffering from circumstantial Androgenic Alopecia or if you actually have Male Pattern Baldness. The initial "regrowth" noticed from fin/dut, especially dut is due to the sudden lowering of Catagen activity in your hair cycle, and it's not actually promoting regrowth even though it appears it is. If over time you start losing your hair and you feel the fin/dut has "lost" it's potency; it's not because the drug has lost it's potency, it's because you have MPB and time is being the discriminating factor. At that point, you need to evaluate whether it's worth it to keep taking the drug because it's the metaphoric equivalent of putting on shin pads to protect yourself from the impact of a cannon that's taking aim at your shins.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
With the fin you'll know soon whether you were suffering from circumstantial Androgenic Alopecia or if you actually have Male Pattern Baldness. The initial "regrowth" noticed from fin/dut, especially dut is due to the sudden lowering of Catagen activity in your hair cycle, and it's not actually promoting regrowth even though it appears it is. If over time you start losing your hair and you feel the fin/dut has "lost" it's potency; it's not because the drug has lost it's potency, it's because you have MPB and time is being the discriminating factor. At that point, you need to evaluate whether it's worth it to keep taking the drug because it's the metaphoric equivalent of putting on shin pads to protect yourself from the impact of a cannon that's taking aim at your shins.
Well there’s nothing else I can do except a hair transplant and that’s out of sight atm because it’s really expensive.
I can’t cope with hair systems or wigs and absolutely no way to shave my head.

It’s a fucking dead end and I’m desperate to get out of this shit whatever the cost. (almost)

I thought Fin/Dut is quite effective in halting MPB so what are you talking about? Sure, over time it will lose its potency but I can hope new cures will be discovered in a few years or I’ll just stop caring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What would you say is the best course of action in order to keep as much hair as possible? Going on dutasteride and then praying sm04554 comes out soon?

Well there’s nothing else I can do except a hair transplant and that’s out of sight atm because it’s really expensive.

It’s a fucking dead end and I’m desperate to get out of this shit whatever the cost. (almost)

I thought Fin/Dut is quite effective in halting MPB so what are you talking about? Sure, over time it will lose its potency but I can hope new cures will be discovered in a few years or I’ll just stop caring.
MAJOR LIFEFUEL UPDATE:

View attachment 111119

I have won.

500full.jpg

This + GHK-cu copper peptides

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What would you say is the best course of action in order to keep as much hair as possible? Going on dutasteride and then praying sm04554 comes out soon?
If you have MPB yeah

MPB is completely explained in one of my threads. Fin/Dut treat hairloss and AA related hairloss but doesn't have anything to do with MPB.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
MAJOR LIFEFUEL UPDATE:

View attachment 111119

I have won.

500full.jpg

So what would be the final protocol for fighting norwood ?

Just apply this mixture once a day?

@
x30001

@x30001 thoughts on this? It says its in stock, you could in theory create your own solution with a vehicle if thats legit
It's completely fake, a scam. sm04554 won't be released until atleast September-December 2020, and it'll likely be prescribed by Samumed as a therapy; very very expensive. Like more expensive than life saving drugs. And since Male Pattern Baldness isn't scientifically acknowledged as life threatening as it is by the PSL community, the sm04554 treatment won't be covered by any healthcare schemes whereby you could get the treatment cheaper. It will probably be the singlemost expensive commercial drug once people realize how amazingly it actually works. Phase 3 clinical trials are starting in Turkey and the results from Phase 1 and 2 have been nothing short of incredible. People with the MPB predisposition, (no Frizzled receptor agonism via Wnt), regrowing a full thick head of hair in months and returning to nw0, in all cases bar none. (Not all participants in the trial had the MPB predisposition, but it's certain that some have) All results were the same, and no side effects.
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Hair transplants are major copes because they do not properly make your scalp regrow it's follicles all the way down to the lower dermis.
Follicle contact between upper and lower dermis is neccessary for hair regrowth to take place, DHT blocks these channels.

If you are balding get these (all non ref):

1. Finasteride 1mg pills, cut in half. (See your doctor)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Der...h=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

and these 42 Pin cartriges:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222740807422

Peppermint oil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peppermint-100-Pure-Essential-Oil-10ml-25ml-50ml-100ml-500ml-1litre/191574022705?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=490651874113&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Not too strong hyaluronic acid:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KNIYEA-10M...h=item3b0ec45af4:g:VBcAAOSwAOdbLgDm:rk:1:pf:0

Minoxidil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-M...h=item23904c618f:g:uz0AAOSwv8FZ4531:rk:4:pf:0

6.(optional, antifungal)
Ketoconazole anti-dandruff shampoo. Use sparingly and rarely, unless you suffer from very dry scalp and very bad dandruff then follow what it says on the leaflet.

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:

Shower and throughly shampoo hair and scalp. Pat towel dry hair, keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on your scalp.
Set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible for minimum pain, insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.

Apply a tiny bit of Hyaluronic acid on the penetrated areas.
Wait for it to absorb.

You should feel a hot burning sensation. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of particles.

Apply Peppermint oil.

(Peppermint oil > Minoxidil when it comes to hair regrowth but I use both)

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

Twice a day:
0.5ml Minoxidil. Do not extend 0.5ml or the alcohol will dry your scalp.
DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN, as this will increase systematic absorbation and side effects.
You really only need the Minox to work topically.

(Optional) Once a few days to once a week to once a few weeks:
Ketoconazole shampoo this can help clean the scalp from fungi. DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN. The Ketoconazole shampoo prevents the inflammation of the scalp which is neccessary for natural restructure of follicles.

All of the data above is from scientific studies and personal two month experience. Sorry but I'm too low effort to roll back and find links to these studies.
I have already lowered my hairline and temples and I may post before / after pics at 6 month mark, the results will be absolutely insane.
Would be interested to know if you're going to experiment with the JAK-STAT pathway inhibiting drug called "Xeljanz". It's supposed to work as an Anagen->Catagen phase transition delayant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 2846, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person
Have you gotten legit hairline regrowth @SquareChinOrDeath ? U said u are NW1.5 now, where did you start?

I'm 16 and got bad androgenic alopecia. I used to have a rounded hairline that was perfect. Now it's almost NW2, after only 1.5 years ded srs. DHT is hitting me hard and my hair is always been fine/thin. I used minox and got good ass results with that, plus 0.5mm dermarolling, but it aged the crap out of my skin and I looked worse facially. It brought me to like nw1.25 or something

Now my hairlines back to where it was normally. What can I use that wont fuck up my DHT during puberty AND wont age my skin. I have a Dr Pen A6.

Have you gotten legit hairline regrowth @SquareChinOrDeath ? U said u are NW1.5 now, where did you start?

I'm 16 and got bad androgenic alopecia. I used to have a rounded hairline that was perfect. Now it's almost NW2, after only 1.5 years ded srs. DHT is hitting me hard and my hair is always been fine/thin. I used minox and got good ass results with that, plus 0.5mm dermarolling, but it aged the crap out of my skin and I looked worse facially. It brought me to like nw1.25 or something

Now my hairlines back to where it was normally. What can I use that wont fuck up my DHT during puberty AND wont age my skin. I have a Dr Pen A6.
I hear good things about oral castor oil. Obviously won’t reverse it on its own but you need a multi modal approach. There’s a good article on it on moreplatesmoredates with studies and stuff. I plan to start taking it + microneedling + start 0.25 mg fin today and go from there.

I hear good things about oral castor oil. Obviously won’t reverse it on its own but you need a multi modal approach. There’s a good article on it on moreplatesmoredates with studies and stuff. I plan to start taking it + microneedling + start 0.25 mg fin today and go from there.
Can't take anti DHTs at 16

And oral castor oil sounds disgusting

@SquareChinOrDeath

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
For people who are afraid of become bitches with antiandrogen and finish their growth

This guy is under antiandrogens for years and is also vegan and liberal, so he has every condition to be a soyboy but he is fucking masculine
He says he is natty because he is afraid to lose his hair

peppermint oil working for diffuse thinner along with dermaroller, i can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
peppermint oil working for diffuse thinner along with dermaroller, i can confirm.
Dont use peppermint oil it can help you keep your hair but it will stop new hair growth. If you are looking to grow new hair stop using peppermint oil

Dont use peppermint oil it can help you keep your hair but it will stop new hair growth. If you are looking to grow new hair stop using peppermint oil
is it for real ? i'm a diffuse thinner i lost nearly %30 of my hair already. i don't think they ever gonna regrow unless i use finasteride or smth like that.
what should i use instead than ?