Rehab room is a dirty shitskin

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
"Ideal height in 2024 is not 6'4, its more like 6'6. Actually maybe 6'8-6'9 is good now"

Alright bud, just cause you're a balding 33yo and its beyond over doesn't mean it is for everyone else. It's just for you buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, gookcelriceR, Rhinoplastyordie and 21 others
link video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Suns9999, ey88 and 2 others
he's a fucking retard, he says different things in every video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, Suns9999, SavageAstronaut and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, illusivespirits, Suns9999 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Suns9999, ryuken and 9 others
"Ideal height in 2024 is not 6'4, its more like 6'6. Actually maybe 6'8-6'9 is good now"

Alright bud, just cause you're a balding 33yo and its beyond over doesn't mean it is for everyone else. It's just for you buddy.
Honesty caged at this

Like I think he makes cathartic and realistic content but 6'6 is pure hyperbole and delusion

Average NBA motherfucker is 6'6 and a half.

Ideal will always and forever be 6'1-6'2 thereabouts

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Suns9999, SavageAstronaut and 10 others
Honesty caged at this

Like I think he makes cathartic and realistic content but 6'6 is pure hyperbole and delusion

And in 5'11 if you have a feminine archetype. He has the "if its over for me, its over for everyone" mentality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, mayo mogger and Jova
Honesty caged at this

realistic in the slums of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Suns9999, psychomandible and 3 others
Isn't he like a 6'3" gymcell3d ogre from turkey or Balkan or sonething? So he's white I think

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, St.TikTokcel, mayo mogger and 2 others
He has the "if its over for me, its over for everyone" mentality
He's not serious with it half the time so I just let it go ... he's mostly fair with ratings and isn't too far off with what he thinks people find attractive....I'd like to think he was just drunk or depressed that day , like he got mogged by a tallfag or something earlier at work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jova
Isn't he like a 6'3" gymcell3d ogre from turkey or Balkan or sonething? So he's white I think
No one knows where he's from.

When I ask around what accent he is, everyone says middle eastern jfl.

He always claims ethnic anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jova
No one knows where he's from.

When I ask around what accent he is, everyone says middle eastern jfl.

He always claims ethnic anyway.
He doesn't sound middle eastern to me, more turkish of anything

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
He doesn't sound middle eastern to me, more turkish of anything
If he's Turkish he doesn't automatically become white.

Not every Turk looks like Guler or Yildiz.

Rehab probably resembles Erdogan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, mayo mogger and 3 others
BP became brainrot after 2020/2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Suns9999, psychomandible and 3 others
This dumb nigger gives so much life fuel for SFcels tho from the way he slurps their BWC. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an undercover cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, borntosuffer, watah and 3 others
This dumb nigger gives so much life fuel for SFcels tho from the way he slurps their BWC. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an undercover cuck
He is an absolute retard sometimes
I remember him showing this picture of a genuine subhuman white guy and said he had some SMV because he was white JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, Sprinkles and 3 others
I heard he was Nafri because he had YouTube in French on a screenshot in one of his videos

His accent sounds Turkish and yes he is probably from Eastern Anatolia(hybrid race of shitskin kurds and subhuman armenoids)

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Elvisandreaa and silently_said
If he's Turkish he doesn't automatically become white.

Not every Turk looks like Guler or Yildiz.

Rehab probably resembles Erdogan.
i have seen his FACE leaks.

NW6, severe acne scars, 2.5 PSL facially (not even including his fucked up hair and skin) and does indeed have a phenotype similar to Erdogan.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Suns9999, psychomandible and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, St.TikTokcel, AhappyPill4u and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible and ey88
He is an absolute retard sometimes
I remember him showing this picture of a genuine subhuman white guy and said he had some SMV because he was white JFL
Nigga is so race obsessed. I remember in his old Plight of Indian men video he showed a Tinder experiment of an Indian "Chad" (Yogioabs jfl) flopping and said that even ethnic Chads have the same SMV of white MTN/LTN.

He then challenged the viewers to do an experiment of any dark Indian on OLD and said that the results would be just as bad. Yet I used a dark curry chad last year on Hinge and got comparable results to white chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, borntosuffer, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
Nigga is so race obsessed. I remember in his old Plight of Indian men video he showed a Tinder experiment of an Indian "Chad" (Yogioabs jfl) flopping and said that even Indian Chads have the same SMV of white MTN/LTN.

He then challenged the viewers to do an experiment of any dark Indian on OLD and said that the results would be just as bad. Yet I used a dark curry chad last year on Hinge and got comparable results to white chad
I remember that video jfl, I'm pretty racepilled but the nigga used some fucking MTN LOL and called it chad
Honestly if anything that was lifefuel for curries, I thought he would get 0d

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, borntosuffer and 3 others
I remember that video jfl, I'm pretty racepilled but the nigga used some fucking MTN LOL and called it chad
Honestly if anything that was lifefuel for curries, I thought he would get 0d
Yeah race obviously matters to an extent but this nigga way over exaggerates the JBW bs. And anytime you show him evidence an ethnic having high appeal he'll cope by saying it's because they have "white features" (he even said that about Kpop idols :lul:). Dude is a clueless aspie, I only watch his videos for the lulz

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Nigga is so race obsessed. I remember in his old Plight of Indian men video he showed a Tinder experiment of an Indian "Chad" (Yogioabs jfl) flopping and said that even ethnic Chads have the same SMV of white MTN/LTN.

COPE.
I tried this myself, I took a indian guy with good bones and ran him on tinder, then I made his skin look pale with photoshop and ran him again on tinder.
His white version got 4x more matches.
Everyone who reads this can try it yourselves if you don't believe me.
The Racepill is BRUTAL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: oldgymcel, cyprian_tomaszewski, Suns9999 and 2 others
COPE.
I tried this myself, I took a indian guy with good bones and ran him on tinder, then I made his skin look pale with photoshop and ran him again on tinder.
The Racepill is BRUTAL.
Who did you use. Maybe dark skin just didn't fit his pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
COPE.
The Racepill is BRUTAL.
some phenotypes are better than others that's just a fact

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and cytoplasm

another oofy doofy

racism isn't allowed on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Honesty caged at this

it's literally proven to be the case, We have bumble data and studies saying this along with foid worship of very tall guys on tiktok.
Height

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret