Rejected

Suhaibneedstobechad

Suhaibneedstobechad

King of aura
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,025
Reputation
1,175
This girl, I thought she liked me.
I thought, she was funny a cool person.
She gave me the signs, she’d jokingly kick my leg in the hallway etc
she’s mtb I’m ltn so it would never even work.
I’m also a jester, I asked her out she was kind about it but it still stung
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Troo_, ReccesedSlavic, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
sorry bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
Foids like to play with their victims
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
Please learn to distinguish, friendly Vs flirty, if she truly wanted you she'd already be riding your dick by now
 
  • +1
Reactions: overforme3 and Suhaibneedstobechad
don't even bother asking girls out. they will never say yes. when a girl asks YOU out then it's a done deal. otherwise give the fuck up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_, overforme3 and Suhaibneedstobechad
how many fucking times must this be repeated: IF YOU APPROACH YOUR SUCCESS RATE IS ASTRONOMICALLY LOW RATHER THAN THE INVERSE
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
This girl, I thought she liked me.
I thought, she was funny a cool person.
She gave me the signs, she’d jokingly kick my leg in the hallway etc
she’s mtb I’m ltn so it would never even work.
I’m also a jester, I asked her out she was kind about it but it still stung
delusional, she probably kicked you cause your a creep.
1790732340720
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
This girl, I thought she liked me.
I thought, she was funny a cool person.
She gave me the signs, she’d jokingly kick my leg in the hallway etc
she’s mtb I’m ltn so it would never even work.
I’m also a jester, I asked her out she was kind about it but it still stung
it’s over for me and you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
Pussy ahh Canadian
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
Sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
don't even bother asking girls out. they will never say yes. when a girl asks YOU out then it's a done deal. otherwise give the fuck up
This but even then what if it’s a bet or a prank
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad

Similar threads

Resonant
Replies
18
Views
88
Resonant
Resonant
supergoat972
Replies
15
Views
107
supergoat972
supergoat972
Joeseminate
Replies
19
Views
95
Idontknowlol
Idontknowlol
B
Over Rejected?
Replies
6
Views
61
betabux&surgery
B
Dunkelprinz
Replies
1
Views
26
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Suhaibneedstobechad
Back
Top