Religion fixed incel issues back then

Carv

Carv

Banned
Religion always tried to suppress women true nature now that society doesn't give a fuck about god INCELS are happening

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HeightPilledum and smallman
Arabs and Pajeets are so fond of their mud religions and customs because THEY KNOW if they didn't have those they'd turn into incel countries immediately

Arabs and Pajeets are so fond of their mud religions and customs because THEY KNOW if they didn't have those they'd turn into incel countries immediately
Yeah i agree i know a 5'4 Pajeet who brought his wife he would be a incel without money.

Religion always tried to suppress women true nature now that society doesn't give a fuck about god INCELS are happening
Religion maintained social order so that top men couldn’t horde multiple women and that women had to settle and commit with one guy.

Religion maintained social order so that top men couldn’t horde multiple women and that women had to settle and commit with one guy.
Yep, this why I said it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I notice hardcore religious people are usually ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel