relying on your parents is a looksmin and lifemin

enriquecel

enriquecel

better to nut in the sink then sink in the nut
my dad asks what i want to eat i tell him to buy me 2kg of beef and some eggs, nigga proceeds to tell me its too much cholesterol and that my arteries will get clogged. jfl at this he eats takeout everyday at work and is fat and eats goy slop whenever he can. how tf do i tell him he will be the one with heart disease and not me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: monkeyman296, alcoholicToad, twojei and 4 others
my dad asks what i want to eat i tell him to buy me 2kg of beef and some eggs, nigga proceeds to tell me its too much cholesterol and that my arteries will get clogged. jfl at this he eats takeout everyday at work and is fat and eats goy slop whenever he can. how tf do i tell him he will be the one with heart disease and not me.
over for youngcels like me

frl
my dad literally wakes up and smokes but he criticizing me abt my diet jfl

frl
my dad literally wakes up and smokes but he criticizing me abt my diet jfl
tells me to eat cucumber like bro theres nothing in that shit

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Get a job then

educate him fag, your father wasn't blessed to have this knowledge

Just ask for the same stuff but in more realistic quantities
nah dawg hed usually buy me like 1-2 kilos whenever it ran out but now he changed his mind and said no ive been eating it too much

ask for other meat and buy lentils too

My parents made me have extreme stress lifestyle which stunted my development

nah dawg hed usually buy me like 1-2 kilos whenever it ran out but now he changed his mind and said no ive been eating it too much
Ask for salmon

Negative post to rep is a looksmin

• So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel
It is facinating how modern humans trust Jewish scientists more than their own taste buds and digestive system and how they feel after eating something.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, twojei and Whatever
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
If you wanna try to reason with your dad, tell him that yes, eggs and beef have saturated fat, but they also have a lot of protein to balance it out. Whereas goyslop is off the charts in saturated fat but not that high in protein, which is exactly why so many people look like obese dogshit and have heart disease. I eat a lot of eggs and beef but zero goyslop and my cholesterol is fine, I had it tested earlier this year.

My problem is how my mom NTmins me. She’s pretty non-NT, very neurotic, has a hard time just going through life. And this made my life fucking brutal until I moved out on my own when I was 20. And when I did, boom, instant social ascension and NTmax. It’s like I have to be thousands of miles away from her to even kiss a girl.

There have been multiple times in my life when I made a lot of progress with social/girls or work/money, and then something came along (usually my mom) and undid it all. She moved in with me 3 years ago when she ran out of money and in that time, I’ve made huge sacrifices for her and it’s not like she doesn’t do anything for me, she does. But she goes on these angry, neurotic rants that coupled with her dependency on me just destroys my mental state. And she doesn’t have a full time job, doesn’t even try to date, won’t go see my sister and brother, it’s really overbearing. I don’t know if I can get anywhere with girls with this shit going on. NTmaxing and lifemaxing means big changes in my life yet again.

If you wanna try to reason with your dad, tell him that yes, eggs and beef have saturated fat, but they also have a lot of protein to balance it out. Whereas goyslop is off the charts in saturated fat but not that high in protein, which is exactly why so many people look like obese dogshit and have heart disease.
tried that, told me he knows more than me and that hes right cuz hes older like bro :feelsuhh:

Depending on the way you cook the meat and eggs, he isn't wrong
bro im having max 600g beef a day and 4-6 eggs when im starving

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
My Dad basically only eats eggs and red meat, no seed oils and bread, even at restaurants

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad