“Remember Guys, Height Doesn’t Matter After 5’9!”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/14zxjyr/im_54_and_hes_66_what_are_your_thoughts_on/

I love feeling petite and tiny beside him since I’ve always felt insecure about my body. He always makes me feel like the sexiest person in the room.
You will never have this, keep coping with face you delusional manlets, muh women prefer 5’6 Chad over 6’5 normie, when will you copers ever learn?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Framemogger69, szolliontaraelis, horizontallytall and 14 others
Their sons will have 20k posts on .is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, arabcelxxx, flippasav and 34 others
@Artemis

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
The thing is everything below 6'1 looks comical as a man.

People will take you less serious, other men will be less intimidated.

If you're good looking below 6'1, girls will see you as "cute", not manly. If you're ugly you will just be a creep. At least tall uggos can get somewhat away with it.

And no matter what, secretly they'd always wish you were taller, because realistically today no girl feels towered if you're below 6'1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall, T50 Mogger and 15 others
muh women prefer 5’6 Chad over 6’5 normie, when will you copers ever learn?

I love feeling petite and tiny beside him since I’ve always felt insecure about my body.

she is not a normal woman, its an obese whale so different mechanics apply

look at one of her posts i found :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7 and 5 others

If you're good looking below 6'1, girls will see you as "cute", not manly. If you're ugly you will just be a creep. At least tall uggos can get somewhat away with it.

And no matter what, secretly they'd always wish you were taller, because realistically today no girl feels towered if you're below 6'1.
Game Over Death GIF by Travis
done the lord of the rings GIF
breaking bad GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, m0ss26, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others

OK but what if you're dark-triad and stab a mfer if he tries sth? Like manlet or normie height but dark triad

Also

I wonder how she would feel if suddenly a dark triadmaxxer made her BF 5ft
Funny Face Lol GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others

My mother is ~165cm father ~190cm and I ended up 174cm. Doomed to become .org user.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, arabcelxxx, aspiringexcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Flanked

>"Height Doesn’t Matter After 5’9"​

who ever said that, some curry bluepillers? here in Europe 6'0 is manlet tier dude
Height matters below 5‘8“ above face is king.
height only matters if you are under the average height in your country but that's it. If you are 5'8+ and with banger face you will fuck just facts
i would happily trade to be a 5'7 normie over a 6'6 ltn any time of day with 100% certainty and i will never believe why any sane person thinks height matters in the slightest.
This.

Having height is good yes, but it is not the be all end all. Unless your a legit manlet 5'7 or under your height DOES NOT MATTER as a failo. 99% of women do not care about height if you are at least average height for your country.

I am as tall as the girl from that post. I don't need to cope, I have real life results. What she says in the post is actually something I also discovered on my own. Some really petite women are into guys on the shorter side due to what she described there. Most choosing signals and relations I get are with shorter women but also women taller than me that look like mommy next to me. Obviously some women won't even give a chance due to height difference, but enough do that I don't even notice it and it seems like a lot of women stare at me when I go outside, so I don't notice the ones that aren't starring because I am enjoying the stares from the ones that do. Height is important and if I was taller I could probably be a regular model but I get more choosing signals and even inappropriate behavior in public than tall normmies. How many JBs have ran after you in public? Or attractive 20 yo petites giving sensual massages at festivals in public? Keep coping with your ugly deformed face

As a 5'4 dude I would never ever in my life want to switch places to be 6'' with a normie face. I swear on everything I have. In fact, I don't give a fuck so much that I've known about looksmaxxing for 5 years and I don't wear any lifts or shoes to make me seem taller.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, joao, Deleted member 31953 and 1 other person
tbh face is subjective if they're 1 point within each other but the equivalent of that is like 3 inches of height which isn't subjective and very noticeable heightmog irl

“It’s all about face after 5’10 bro”

over for 6.099 feet-cels

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful, arabcelxxx and 3 others
I am as tall as the girl from that post. I don't need to cope, I have real life results. What she says in the post is actually something I also discovered on my own. Some really petite women are into guys on the shorter side due to what she described there. Most choosing signals and relations I get are with shorter women but also women taller than me that look like mommy next to me. Obviously some women won't even give a chance due to height difference, but enough do that I don't even notice it and it seems like a lot of women stare at me when I go outside, so I don't notice the ones that aren't starring because I am enjoying the stares from the ones that do. Height is important and if I was taller I could probably be a regular model but I get more choosing signals and even inappropriate behavior in public than tall normmies. How many JBs have ran after you in public? Or attractive 20 yo petites giving sensual massages at festivals in public? Keep coping with your ugly deformed face

As a 5'4 dude I would never ever in my life want to switch places to be 6'' with a normie face. I swear on everything I have. In fact, I don't give a fuck so much that I've known about looksmaxxing for 5 years and I don't wear any lifts or shoes to make me seem taller.
Hahaha Jesus christ cope of The year

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, m0ss26, horizontallytall and 2 others
Height doesn’t matter until 5’9”

Hahaha Jesus christ cope of The year
Say what you want, it doesn't affect me emotionally since I know what my reality is. I only shared what I shared so that genuinely attractive short men won't get brainwashed by you deformedcels coping with not being tall enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall, rubberduck and 1 other person
Whenever I see a thread about height I wanna tag the home @heightislife198

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and heightislife198

insane levels of cope. Height doesn’t compare to top tier face reaction from women. Not even in the same stratosphere unless the tall guy is also goodlooking asf which is very rare. Imagine thinking being 5’11 in most countries is the reason why u don’t slay because u don’t look “manly”. How stupid and inexperienced are u guys? What a sad life to live. Even 5’8 Chad mogs 6’2 Normie when it comes to attracting women. Reddit and Tik tok vs actual evidence and stats conducted on thousands of women btw. What an echo chamber of retarded height obsessed kids. rlly Sad honestly u guys have 0 experience with women and it shows.

Attachments

• IMG_0292.png
    IMG_0292.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0291.png
    IMG_0291.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: g0op, m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
No one has ever said that

insane levels of cope. Height doesn’t compare to top tier face reaction from women. Not even in the same stratosphere unless the tall guy is also goodlooking asf which is very rare. Imagine thinking being 5’11 in most countries is the reason why u don’t slay because u don’t look “manly”. How stupid and inexperienced are u guys? What a sad life to live. Even 5’8 Chad mogs 6’2 Normie when it comes to attracting women. Reddit and Tik tok vs actual evidence and stats conducted on thousands of women btw. What an echo chamber of retarded height obsessed kids. rlly Sad honestly u guys have 0 experience with women and it shows.
Brutal, you need to be in the top 20% in looks just to mog a 6’3 LTN

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Brutal, you need to be in the top 20% in looks just to mog a 6’3 LTN
Mtn yes. LTN is fucked regardless of height i guess he can slay shit tier women

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and LooksmaxxHopeful
When was that study published, because nowadays women find any man under 6’ too short?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 23778

Tales from the kindergarten, I don’t know a single adult male your height

I met a 5'9 girl on a date today. I was 2 inches taller than her and we were both wearing flat soled shoes. I am also 5'9 for reference

I met a 5'9 girl on a date today. I was 2 inches taller than her and we were both wearing flat soled shoes. I am also 5'9 for reference
And did you fuck her on the first date manlet?

tbh face is subjective if they're 1 point within each other but the equivalent of that is like 3 inches of height which isn't subjective and very noticeable heightmog irl
Face is 100% objective. All humans have an embedded sense of beauty. That's why racial looks hierarchy exists.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
just have a 1/10000 face bro
women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Face is 100% objective. All humans have an embedded sense of beauty. That's why racial looks hierarchy exists.

“Sexiest Man on Earth”

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and HerpDerpson
meh theres subjectivity. theres preferreed pheno and smaller differences. some girls want 87% bigonion some want 93%
and small differences in forward growth pfl pfw ratio etc
but all in all these guys look the same

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HerpDerpson
Fucking brutal for so many
the fact that women can even get ghosted on tinder or struggle getting any relationship on an app that has like 5x more men who message literal pig women just shows how retarded the avg woman is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful, tombradylover and 2 others
i can't imagine how you feel growing up always being mogged by your father im sorry for you

My mother is ~165cm father ~190cm and I ended up 174cm. Doomed to become .org user.

the fact that women can even get ghosted on tinder or struggle getting any relationship on an app that has like 5x more men who message literal pig women just shows how retarded the avg woman is
There are women that struggle on dating apps? How fucking ugly do u have to be LMAO. Grandmas have more smv on dating apps then chads that's mind boggling

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful and Blackgymmax
There are women that struggle on dating apps? How fucking ugly do u have to be LMAO. Grandmas have more smv on dating apps then chads that's mind boggling
on hinge women can actually struggle.
@Xangsane granny fish failed miserably and i think its due to the inability to spam likes
but theyre all yes swiping 1/100 guys and the male to female ratio isnt 1:100 so theyre out of luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and tombradylover
on hinge women can actually struggle.
@Xangsane granny fish failed miserably and i think its due to the inability to spam likes
but theyre all yes swiping 1/100 guys and the male to female ratio isnt 1:100 so theyre out of luck
Serves them fucking right for being so picky. Fucking whores

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
First time I saw a fat whale get 100+ likes on tinder was the moment I wanted to rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful and Dr. Bludy
When was that study published, because nowadays women find any man under 6’ too short?
View attachment 2326371
Idk when to be honest but its during online dating app era. Also don't u have to pay for this shit? Of course the women that pay will have insane demands and just larp ur height and wear lifts then fuck the shit outta them. Also use tinder and hinge fuck bumble its ass IMO. JFL if u think this applies to real life. Reminds me of that other cope height study that says being 5'9 gets more women then being 6'5. So fucking stupid

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and LooksmaxxHopeful
Idk when to be honest but its during online dating app era. Also don't u have to pay for this shit? Of course the women that pay will have insane demands and just larp ur height and wear lifts then fuck the shit outta them. Also use tinder and hinge fuck bumble its ass IMO. JFL if u think this applies to real life. Reminds me of that other cope height study that says being 5'9 gets more women then being 6'5. So fucking stupid
Tinder is real life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and tombradylover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back