“Remember Guys, Height Doesn’t Matter After 5’9!”

Tinder is real life.
Girls are somewhat more lenient IRL than on dating apps (can make up for subpar face with height and body more) . But a guy who is average or slightly below with a top % face will kill it on tinder and IRL so I agree somewhat. Saying all men below 6'1 are not "hot" to any woman and basing it on cope studies is seriously the dumbest thing I've heard on this site yet and the biggest height cope I've seen yet. That's the point I'm trying to make. It's only over below 6'ft if ur either significantly below average height or not good-looking and average height/below. Anyways I'm 5'9 here is a 5'9 girl I fucked last weekend she didn't mention my height once I wonder why.... U niggas are retarded dead serious. Tall women have insane bodies her face wasn't the best but the body was unreal lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 1.24.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 1.24.41 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful, copemaxxr and 5 others
insane levels of cope. Height doesn’t compare to top tier face reaction from women. Not even in the same stratosphere unless the tall guy is also goodlooking asf which is very rare. Imagine thinking being 5’11 in most countries is the reason why u don’t slay because u don’t look “manly”. How stupid and inexperienced are u guys? What a sad life to live. Even 5’8 Chad mogs 6’2 Normie when it comes to attracting women. Reddit and Tik tok vs actual evidence and stats conducted on thousands of women btw. What an echo chamber of retarded height obsessed kids. rlly Sad honestly u guys have 0 experience with women and it shows.
I am 5"9 and banged (P in V) 96 women in the US within 4 year timespan. Are you saying I have incredibly good face? Because I don't think I have.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and 5.5psl
I am 5"9 and banged (P in V) 96 women in the US within 4 year timespan. Are you saying I have incredibly good face? Because I don't think I have.
Depends on the quality of the women u fucked. Anyone can dumpster dive this is water. U tell me were the slays good? Either ur larping, u have a good face/body or u slayed mtb and lower

Depends on the quality of the women u fucked. Anyone can dumpster dive this is water. U tell me were the slays good? Either ur larping, u have a good face/body or u slayed mtb and lower
Depends. A few were IG model tier with 250k followers, a lot were just average attractive girls. I dont fuck ugly girls (or girls with bad waist hip ratio) because my dick is unable to get hard. By the way, all slays were funnelled through online dating. Sadly I am permanently banned from all 3 dating apps

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Girls are somewhat more lenient IRL than on dating apps (can make up for subpar face with height and body more) . But a guy who is average or slightly below with a top % face will kill it on tinder and IRL so I agree somewhat. Saying all men below 6'1 are not "hot" to any woman and basing it on cope studies is seriously the dumbest thing I've heard on this site yet and the biggest height cope I've seen yet. That's the point I'm trying to make. It's only over below 6'ft if ur either significantly below average height or not good-looking and average height/below. Anyways I'm 5'9 here is a 5'9 girl I fucked last weekend she didn't mention my height once I wonder why.... U niggas are retarded dead serious. Tall women have insane bodies her face wasn't the best but the body was unreal lol.
Just be chadlite theory bro

What you don't understand is that for 1 @tombradylover , there is 400 normies

So height matter

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and tombradylover
Just be chadlite theory bro

What you don't understand is that for 1 @tombradylover , there is 400 normies

So height matter
Nigga I know height matters a lot lol id be chad smv if I had more height. I just don't get why ppl think EVERYONE below certain height thresholds like 6'1 is not attractive in any way to the majority of women. It's not black or white. I get it tho for normies height and body matter the most I'm not debating that. Just think its a bit overplayed, no? Especially when average height niggas can wear lifts and hit the gym to makeup for a more subpar face. And i think we both talked about this before and agreed that face>height because top tier face beats all but for normies I can admit height>face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aesthetic beauty, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
Depends. A few were IG model tier with 250k followers, a lot were just average attractive girls. I dont fuck ugly girls (or girls with bad waist hip ratio) because my dick is unable to get hard. By the way, all slays were funnelled through online dating. Sadly I am permanently banned from all 3 dating apps
So ur telling me ur 5'9 and u don't have a great face and ur fucking these type of women (much better then me btw). Either ur full of shit or ur underrating ur face hard. It has to be one of the two.

You just got lucky and she’s a chubby becky, below your looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
So ur telling me ur 5'9 and u don't have a great face and ur fucking these type of women (much better then me btw). Either ur full of shit or ur underrating ur face hard. It has to be one of the two.
o

Nigga I know height matters a lot lol id be chad smv if I had more height. I just don't get why ppl think EVERYONE below certain height thresholds like 6'1 is not attractive in any way to the majority of women. It's not black or white. I get it tho for normies height and body matter the most I'm not debating that. Just think its a bit overplayed, no? Especially when average height niggas can wear lifts and hit the gym to makeup for a more subpar face. And i think we both talked about this before and agreed that face>height because top tier face beats all but for normies I can admit height>face.
As I told you everything works with balance , if you compare a normie 5'9 and a normie 6'4, the difference among women is stratospheric level smv while chadlite 5'9 may appeal more than the tall guy. When you talk about the distribution of tax income in the population, laws and measures will be taken particularly for the richest 5% or for the remaining 95%? Well here it's the same thing, face is king in this world but this is very rare. I rarely see guys like you outside, really, I don't know if you fraud your pics tho.
To come back to the height, in truth being tall is not that rare, im 6'3 barefoot and i would say 1 in 10/15 guys are taller than me on average , so that's another reason why it's imperative for a guy between 4.5 and 6.5/10 not to be shorter, because in these rating scale your face is not incredible enough to hide your height.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, T50 Mogger and tombradylover
You just got lucky and she’s a chubby becky, below your looksmatch
Wtv helps u sleep at night my friend. Its always the short, ugly and fat guys who have the highest standards

As I told you everything works with balance , if you compare a normie 5'9 and a normie 6'4, the difference among women is stratospheric level smv while chadlite 5'9 may appeal more than the tall guy. When you talk about the distribution of tax income in the population, laws and measures will be taken particularly for the richest 5% or for the remaining 95%? Well here it's the same thing, face is king in this world but this is very rare. I rarely see guys like you outside, really, I don't know if you fraud your pics tho.
To come back to the height, in truth being tall is not that rare, im 6'3 barefoot and i would say 1 in 10/15 guys are taller than me on average , so that's another reason why it's imperative for a guy between 4.5 and 6.5/10 not to be shorter, because in these rating scale your face is not incredible enough to hide your height.
Out of everyone ive argued with u make the most sense. Not gonna disagree with u here. BTW i don't morph my pics I have videos of me in motion lmk if u want link. I hate morphers i only fraud with lightening and angles which is fair game IMO everyone does this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 24789
Incels.is called me chadpreet
View attachment 2326416
Did i get lucky with these girls too? Be honest and stop trolling for once chadpreet.
Both these foids are slightly below my subhuman height.

Attachments

• IMG_8620.jpeg
    IMG_8620.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 0
Did i get lucky with these girls too? Be honest and stop trolling for once chadpreet.
They’re both below your looksmatch, and the second girl is a fake blonde slut, they have no standards

They’re both below your looksmatch, and the second girl is a fake blonde slut, they have no standards
I cant win with u. Im going to bed good night u win the argument and ur sexy as fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26 and Zer0/∞
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksmaxxHopeful and tombradylover
First time I saw a fat whale get 100+ likes on tinder was the moment I wanted to rope
Its when I saw a ugly landwhale get more matches then a 6/10 normie...

on hinge women can actually struggle.
@Xangsane granny fish failed miserably and i think its due to the inability to spam likes
but theyre all yes swiping 1/100 guys and the male to female ratio isnt 1:100 so theyre out of luck
If that's true why do more women use hinge?

What a good Muslim

Face is 100% objective. All humans have an embedded sense of beauty. That's why racial looks hierarchy exists.
no, looks are dependant on the persons failos, their genetics instinctively tell them what will give them the best offspring, this is why some girls think prime Barrett is good looking while others call him subhuman

Holy shit you're full of STDs

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and 5.5psl
"I'm a good Muslim"

Can you pm me your face ?

If that's true why do more women use hinge?
guys on there post more giga tera frauded pics so they think it'll be easier to land some chad out of their league when on hinge its even less likely lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I cant win with u. Im going to bed good night u win the argument and ur sexy as fuck
Na theyre actually below u lol. Even the one on the left and thats assessing her IN MAKEUP. she has truecel eye area lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and tombradylover
insane levels of cope. Height doesn’t compare to top tier face reaction from women. Not even in the same stratosphere unless the tall guy is also goodlooking asf which is very rare. Imagine thinking being 5’11 in most countries is the reason why u don’t slay because u don’t look “manly”. How stupid and inexperienced are u guys? What a sad life to live. Even 5’8 Chad mogs 6’2 Normie when it comes to attracting women. Reddit and Tik tok vs actual evidence and stats conducted on thousands of women btw. What an echo chamber of retarded height obsessed kids. rlly Sad honestly u guys have 0 experience with women and it shows.
“0 experience with women” don’t project 😂

I don’t live in the rat sewers of Latam. Try living in a Northern European country where every single guy is MINIMUM 6.0, and you will notice the difference with women.

Funnily enough the last two girls I was with was from Spain and Argentina respectively, and they thought I was tall. Meanwhile that NEVER gets brought up if I’m with Scandinavian girls.

And I am not talking about mogging, where in my post did you even read that. Ofc a 5’8 chad will mog a 6’2 normie. But that doesn’t change the fact that most girls would still wish he was taller. At least where I live and in most other Northern European countries.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Height doesn't matter after 5'8" or 5'9" if you don't date girls at this height. It's not impossible just uncomfortable as a man. I see tons and tons of same height couples around 5'9" here in Germany and also dated/slayed girls around my height of 5'10". It works, but it's not the best scenario to be honest to hold power over a long time.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and nobodyspecial369
Ofc a 5’8 chad will mog a 6’2 normie. But that doesn’t change the fact that most girls would still wish he was taller.
They always wish for more, if not taller then better face, better body, more income, better career, better social status, more free time, better vacations, better lifestyle, better social circle, better apartment, better car, better style of clothing, ...

It's about being good in as many aspects as possible, there are drawbacks everywhere and the individual weighting of which aspect is better now also differs from woman to woman. In the vast majority of cases, unless you're not a true manlet, face is more important than height. But there are also women with a height fetish who would rather have an ugly deformed tall guy than a 5'9" chad.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, nobodyspecial369, DrTony and 1 other person
They always wish for more, if not taller then better face, better body, more income, better career, better social status, more free time, better vacations, better lifestyle, better social circle, better apartment, better car, better style of clothing, ...

It's about being good in as many aspects as possible, there are drawbacks everywhere and the individual weighting of which aspect is better now also differs from woman to woman. In the vast majority of cases, unless you're not a true manlet, face is more important than height. But there are also women with a height fetish who would rather have an ugly deformed tall guy than a 5'9" chad.
Face > height when it comes to attraction.

But height changes the way people perceive you much more than face. Almost ever single one of my female friends will call a shorter good-looking guy "cute", whereas they will call the taller guy "sexy". Doesn't mean they can't be attracted to both. But it's just something funny I've noticed, and I think most of them are doing it subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and T50 Mogger
guys on there post more giga tera frauded pics so they think it'll be easier to land some chad out of their league when on hinge its even less likely lol
Don't you mean girls post more frauded pics?

Tales from the kindergarten, I don’t know a single adult male your height
I don't understand how you not knowing anyone of that height has any relevance to the validity of my anecdote.

But w/e man, you guys can keep coping that height is the reason for your lack of attraction. I just never related to all that height theory crap.

Na theyre actually below u lol. Even the one on the left and thats assessing her IN MAKEUP. she has truecel eye area lol
the Latina is fine as fuck. Saying she’s below me is giving me too much credit. White girl I agree with but she is cheerleader so I’m competing with literal athletes for that shit. Either way my point is they’re both tall asf for girls and I’m short and still fucked.

I’m not Muslim dude. Persian does not automatically mean Muslim 😂😂
"TEE HEE I'M NOT A MUSLIM, I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO WHITES BECAUSE I AM PERSIAN AND I HATE ISLAM AND ANYTHING BROWN"

"TEE HEE I'M NOT A MUSLIM, I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO WHITES BECAUSE I AM PERSIAN AND I HATE ISLAM AND ANYTHING BROWN"
I don’t have issue with browns or Muslims tho. Why u putting words in my mouth? Take ur meds. Never have I said I have any issue with the religion or race. I just don’t practice Islam never have I am agnostic

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I don’t have issue with browns or Muslims tho. Why u putting words in my mouth? Take ur meds. Never have I said I have any issue with the religion or race. I just don’t practice Islam never have I am agnostic
"TEE HEE I HATE BROWNS I SUCK UP TO WYPIPO SO I TURN AWAY FROM ISLAM (OR ZOROASTRIANISM), IT'S TOTALLY JUSTIFIED AS MY PARENTS RAN AWAY FROM THE ISLAMIC REGIME IN 1979"

• JFL
"TEE HEE I HATE BROWNS I SUCK UP TO WYPIPO SO I TURN AWAY FROM ISLAM (OR ZOROASTRIANISM), IT'S TOTALLY JUSTIFIED AS MY PARENTS RAN AWAY FROM THE ISLAMIC REGIME IN 1979"
I can’t stop laughing at how offended u get at this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Xangsane
Ur so wild gymmax for saying this is truecel tier. She’s so hot I wanna creampie her again and nothing u say will stop me 🤣😡🤬🥵

Attachments

• 70EB5028-1EE6-464C-A6BB-158995F3FF17.jpeg
    70EB5028-1EE6-464C-A6BB-158995F3FF17.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
“0 experience with women” don’t project 😂

I don’t live in the rat sewers of Latam. Try living in a Northern European country where every single guy is MINIMUM 6.0, and you will notice the difference with women.

Funnily enough the last two girls I was with was from Spain and Argentina respectively, and they thought I was tall. Meanwhile that NEVER gets brought up if I’m with Scandinavian girls.

And I am not talking about mogging, where in my post did you even read that. Ofc a 5’8 chad will mog a 6’2 normie. But that doesn’t change the fact that most girls would still wish he was taller. At least where I live and in most other Northern European countries.
I can’t speak for u experience in Northern Europe. I’m sure height is brutal over there. LOL at latam that was funny but I live in southern US on college campus. Plent of tall gl white guys. Saying anyone below 6’1 isn’t attractive to all women was retarded bro. No hate toward u but that’s just a crazy statement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
What a brutal evisceration of height copers. They try to cope because being taller is less rare then having top-tier facial features. Male Gaze copers. Females don’t look at height the same way men do.

I can’t speak for u experience in Northern Europe. I’m sure height is brutal over there. LOL at latam that was funny but I live in southern US on college campus. Plent of tall gl white guys. Saying anyone below 6’1 isn’t attractive to all women was retarded bro. No hate toward u but that’s just a crazy statement
It was my bad for not mentioning that it's based on my experience where I live. And I don't mean that all guys below 6'1 are unattractive to women, I didn't write that. My bad if that was inferred from what I wrote.

What I mean is that there is a certain height treshold, where under that height women will view you more as a "cute" guy than a manly guy with the potential to dominate her. And that treshold varies ofc depending on where you live, I just wrote 6'1 because people are tall as fuck on average here..

• +1
It was my bad for not mentioning that it's based on my experience where I live. And I don't mean that all guys below 6'1 are unattractive to women, I didn't write that. My bad if that was inferred from what I wrote.

What I mean is that there is a certain height treshold, where under that height women will view you more as a "cute" guy than a manly guy with the potential to dominate her. And that treshold varies ofc depending on where you live, I just wrote 6'1 because people are tall as fuck on average here..
All good my bad for chimping out. Height matters a ton I know. We live in different areas so it makes sense we both have diff experiences. Best of luck dude 👌

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 22623
It's so obvious if you go to clubs and festivals that the dude with the best face gets the most attention.
Brutal, you need to be in the top 20% in looks just to mog a 6’3 LTN
Doesn't matter, a mog is still a mog

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back