“Remember Guys, Height Doesn’t Matter After 5’9!”

Girls are somewhat more lenient IRL than on dating apps (can make up for subpar face with height and body more) . But a guy who is average or slightly below with a top % face will kill it on tinder and IRL so I agree somewhat. Saying all men below 6'1 are not "hot" to any woman and basing it on cope studies is seriously the dumbest thing I've heard on this site yet and the biggest height cope I've seen yet. That's the point I'm trying to make. It's only over below 6'ft if ur either significantly below average height or not good-looking and average height/below. Anyways I'm 5'9 here is a 5'9 girl I fucked last weekend she didn't mention my height once I wonder why.... U niggas are retarded dead serious. Tall women have insane bodies her face wasn't the best but the body was unreal lol.

A more nunaced approach is to say that being 54 isn't a death sentence being 5 4 and ugly but it's cheaper to go from 4 out of 10 to a 6 because usually it's a recessed jaw and an recessed chin than it is to go from 5 4 to 510 through leg lenghening which costs 100 k if you want it done good and not In some shit hole like in India or turkey location absolutely matters you have no gurrantee Mr Abdul down the street or Mr Ranjeet shuraz isnt gonna botxh your legsb

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and tombradylover
The thing is everything below 6'1 looks comical as a man.

People will take you less serious, other men will be less intimidated.

If you're good looking below 6'1, girls will see you as "cute", not manly. If you're ugly you will just be a creep. At least tall uggos can get somewhat away with it.

And no matter what, secretly they'd always wish you were taller, because realistically today no girl feels towered if you're below 6'1.
This nigga probably was 6ft0 a week ago now he feel special

I am as tall as the girl from that post. I don't need to cope, I have real life results. What she says in the post is actually something I also discovered on my own. Some really petite women are into guys on the shorter side due to what she described there. Most choosing signals and relations I get are with shorter women but also women taller than me that look like mommy next to me. Obviously some women won't even give a chance due to height difference, but enough do that I don't even notice it and it seems like a lot of women stare at me when I go outside, so I don't notice the ones that aren't starring because I am enjoying the stares from the ones that do. Height is important and if I was taller I could probably be a regular model but I get more choosing signals and even inappropriate behavior in public than tall normmies. How many JBs have ran after you in public? Or attractive 20 yo petites giving sensual massages at festivals in public? Keep coping with your ugly deformed face

As a 5'4 dude I would never ever in my life want to switch places to be 6'' with a normie face. I swear on everything I have. In fact, I don't give a fuck so much that I've known about looksmaxxing for 5 years and I don't wear any lifts or shoes to make me seem taller.
Are u really 54 what country

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/14zxjyr/im_54_and_hes_66_what_are_your_thoughts_on/

You will never have this, keep coping with face you delusional manlets, muh women prefer 5’6 Chad over 6’5 normie, when will you copers ever learn?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You moron, if you make a woman feel "sexy" it means you're ugly. Women only get with guys to "feel sexy" if they're insecure and want to fog the guy because he's a betabux or treated like a beta dog to her. No alpha gets with girls who want to "feel sexy" about themselvess around him. Think about it....

JFL

SHE FEELS SEXY AROUND SOME BIG, UGLY OGRE. SHE'S USING HIM TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HERSELF, RIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. IT ISN'T ACTUAL ATTRACTION IT'S INSECURITY. HOW DUMB CAN YOU NIGGAS BE?! IF A WOMAN WAS REALLY ATTRACTED TO A GUY HE'D ONLY MAKE HER FEEL ATTRACTED, NOT SEXY. "FEELING SEXY" MEANS SHE IS BETTER LOOKING THUS NOT ATTRACTED. SERIOUSLY, HOW DUMB CAN U....

Last edited:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/14zxjyr/im_54_and_hes_66_what_are_your_thoughts_on/

You will never have this, keep coping with face you delusional manlets, muh women prefer 5’6 Chad over 6’5 normie, when will you copers ever learn?

It's literally insane how many times I've seen women (subconsciously often) brag or humble brag about the heights of their boyfriends lol.

Yeah obviously height matters A LOT, but facial aesthetics is still at least 3 times more important.

A tall normie can only mog other normies but he never mogs a 5'8 chad

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
The thing is everything below 6'1 looks comical as a man.

People will take you less serious, other men will be less intimidated.

If you're good looking below 6'1, girls will see you as "cute", not manly. If you're ugly you will just be a creep. At least tall uggos can get somewhat away with it.

And no matter what, secretly they'd always wish you were taller, because realistically today no girl feels towered if you're below 6'1.
I'm not trying to downplay heightpill but it really is about face at the end of the day

Zayn Malik is 5'7 and isn't even gym-maxxed and he's one of the biggest moggers

I once read a thread on r/rapekink by some 5'4 foid who was talking about her boyfriend who had dark hair green eyes and was hot (guessing htn) and she said her ex was far better looking than him (chad?) but she left him and then went unto this new guy. She didn't specify why. Then she said that eventually she rejected sex from him once and he then forced her down and aggressively raped her and came on her face and then left her house. She then mentioned that the rape was particularly aggressive because he was 6'6, athletic and muscular and she was 5'4 and petite so he would just pick her up by her neck like she was a child. The way she was describing it you could tell she was loving it. Now in the end she said they Broke but she regularly masturbates to the rape. I'm guessing she left the short chad for the 6'6 jacked htn. Brutal heightpill.

It's literally insane how many times I've seen women (subconsciously often) brag or humble brag about the heights of their boyfriends lol.

Yeah obviously height matters A LOT, but facial aesthetics is still at least 3 times more important.

A tall normie can only mog other normies but he never mogs a 5'8 chad

If any woman brags about a guy, it means she doesn't truly feel attracted to him. Hypergamy isn't perfectly selective, girls can't decipher it.

If she KNOWS what she likes about you, then she knows something SPECIFIC on you she CLAIMS to like -- but pretending like girls are exactly like guys and can hyperselect an individual feature that makes him "good" to her, yeah ... That's not how most girls work, lil' bro, sorry

Most girls like guys/feel attracted but naturally cannot pinpoint 100% why, that's how you know it's genuine; can't be "broken down" by her

By you, yes, but NOT by her. If she knows what she likes on you then she doesn't like you much, plain and simple -- she's just focusing on 1 piece, not the whole package and acting like a guy fccusing on boobs. Unless she's not 100% sure why you're attractive, DO NOT FUCK HER.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
As I told you everything works with balance , if you compare a normie 5'9 and a normie 6'4, the difference among women is stratospheric level smv while chadlite 5'9 may appeal more than the tall guy. When you talk about the distribution of tax income in the population, laws and measures will be taken particularly for the richest 5% or for the remaining 95%? Well here it's the same thing, face is king in this world but this is very rare. I rarely see guys like you outside, really, I don't know if you fraud your pics tho.
To come back to the height, in truth being tall is not that rare, im 6'3 barefoot and i would say 1 in 10/15 guys are taller than me on average , so that's another reason why it's imperative for a guy between 4.5 and 6.5/10 not to be shorter, because in these rating scale your face is not incredible enough to hide your height.
The thing is though, women really only have GENUINE, PRIMAL desire for the top 2% faces, so saying that they're rare isn't besides the point.

A tall normie mogs other normies but he doesn't anywhere the universal appeal of zayn malik, prime tom cruise, ian somerhalder, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back