Remember that doctors/dentists/orthodontists are your enemies

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
They want you sick, recessed, being a good goy to farm money. Refuse x rays unless there’s a very good reason and never get braces or any sort of tooth extraction. Don’t go to the doctor and never let them prescribe you medications.

• +1
Reactions: gooner888, fuxkdakikez, Ryldoo IS COPING and 13 others
Yeah. They are our enemies and @Blackgymmax is our only saviour.

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
Joine dOct 16, 2023
Posts 2,081
Reputation 2,564

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement and ReinhardRacist
Yeah. They are our enemies and @Blackgymmax is our only saviour.
In all seriousness, you must be your own savior in this world. But yes, many people around you are your servants. Recognize these people are allow them to be to your aid.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Joine dOct 16, 2023
Posts 2,081
Reputation 2,564
I actually joined April 2022, and my rep/post ratio is greater than 1 unlike yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and lilith
I actually joined April 2022, and my rep/post ratio is greater than 1 unlike yours
you have no idea what you're talking about jfl. look at citations and the literature on the topic. most development of craniofacial bones occur throughout puberty. and genes as you know plays a crucial role in your overall foundation. I've had enough of boneless subhumans blaming a shifting of teeth and not their subhuman dna. you fucking retard. if you make a thread at least make it enjoyable or helpful. kys faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ReinhardRacist and Mr. President
you have no idea what you're talking about jfl. look at citations and the literature on the topic. most development of craniofacial bones occur throughout puberty. and genes as you know plays a crucial role in your overall foundation. I've had enough of boneless subhumans blaming a shifting of teeth and not their subhuman dna. you fucking retard. if you make a thread at least make it enjoyable or helpful. kys faggot.
Literature can mislead you if you don’t also think for yourself. Technically you are correct, bad teeth mean you have bad genes (relative to modern society, you are poorly adapted. Perhaps some genetics allow better development in the new environment.) But no one in the environment they were adapted for would have health problems. No health condition is purely genetic. All health problems could have been prevented. Human genetics (especially of the superior races) are of spectacular quality in their natural environments.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Mr. President
Literature can mislead you if you don’t also think for yourself. Technically you are correct, bad teeth mean you have bad genes (relative to modern society, you are poorly adapted. Perhaps some genetics allow better development in the new environment.) But no one in the environment they were adapted for would have health problems. No health condition is purely genetic. All health problems could have been prevented. Human genetics (especially of the superior races) are of spectacular quality in their natural environments.
you agree with me. therefore your thread is retarded. i want you to say youre retarded like a good boy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
you agree with me. therefore your thread is retarded. i want you to say youre retarded like a good boy
I disagree with you, and I am far superior to you. You happened to be correct in a regarding a singular claim, yet you didn’t even comprehend why. You have no comprehension of reality.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
They want you sick, recessed, being a good goy to farm money. Refuse x rays unless there’s a very good reason and never get braces or any sort of tooth extraction. Don’t go to the doctor and never let them prescribe you medications.
So what do I do about my crooked teeth?

You can design your own braces

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Youㅤ
I disagree with you, and I am far superior to you. You happened to be correct in a regarding a singular claim, yet you didn’t even comprehend why. You have no comprehension of reality.
you are so retarded jfl

You can design your own braces
Why would you use braces? If u have crooked teeth, the teeth are the least of your problems. If ur gonna use braces fix your bone structure first.

Tbh if u have crooked teeth just never smile, for you have all the reason to never smile being so cursed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 50702
Why would you use braces? If u have crooked teeth, the teeth are the least of your problems. If ur gonna use braces fix your bone structure first.
Malocclusions can be fixed by braces JFL. It is a tool and orthodontists can cause a malloclusion but can also solve them. It depends who designs it. You dont know a damn thing

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I need an unnatural solution for my years of grains jaw, sorry bro

Malocclusions can be fixed by braces JFL. It is a tool and orthodontists can cause a malloclusion but can also solve them. It depends who designs it. You dont know a damn thing
Malocclusions are not the disease but craniofacial dystrophy. Orthodontists can never fix this, but their absence could at least help. To use braces is to accept consequences. Perhaps it can be a beneficial option but I would hardly speak of it in good light.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
I need an unnatural solution for my years of grains jaw, sorry bro
Mewing and chewing is the best option, at least it’s natural. Don’t make things worse than they already are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Marsiere214, drimprovement and 1 other person
Malocclusions are not the disease but craniofacial dystrophy. Orthodontists can never fix this, but their absence could at least help. To use braces is to accept consequences. Perhaps it can be a beneficial option but I would hardly speak of it in good light.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Mewing and chewing is the best option, at least it’s natural. Don’t make things worse than they already are.
youre fucking retarded if you think im going to advance my alveolar process and mandible by mewing and chewing

the damage is already done, bimax is the only solution

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Mr. President
youre fucking retarded if you think im going to advance my alveolar process and mandible by mewing and chewing

the damage is already done, bimax is the only solution
Healthy diet as well will help more than bimax ever could.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Healthy diet as well will help more than bimax ever could.
in what sense you utter moron

as if im not already eating a healthy diet

• +1
in what sense you utter moron

as if im not already eating a healthy diet
No one is eating a healthy diet. No food is pure, no food is natural in this age. The best you can do is improve, and everyone can improve. There is much more to diet that you realize at this point. And I forgot to mention that there’s much more to health than diet than you can realize. Healthy lifestyle mogs.

• JFL
No one is eating a healthy diet. No food is pure, no food is natural in this age. The best you can do is improve, and everyone can improve. There is much more to diet that you realize at this point. And I forgot to mention that there’s much more to health than diet than you can realize. Healthy lifestyle mogs.
sounds like a deformed malnourished hapa cope

you ate unhealthy during youre developmental years, so did your parents, etc.

you need unnatural solutions such as cosmetic surgery

thats your best way to improve

im doing the most possible, low cortisol (NEET), good diet (as good as it can get in modern age), etc

recently ive been slacking though because of my lack of human interaction

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Youㅤ
The bait worked so well jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
sounds like a deformed malnourished hapa cope

you ate unhealthy during youre developmental years, so did your parents, etc.

you need unnatural solutions such as cosmetic surgery

thats your best way to improve

im doing the most possible, low cortisol (NEET), good diet (as good as it can get in modern age), etc

recently ive been slacking though because of my lack of human interaction
Eat no processed foods. I’m on a diet of mostly fruit, raw cheese, raw eggs, collagen and some other raw foods like honey and cacao nibs.Once you eat natural foods it becomes easier to have a healthy diet because you cannot go back. Food craveings disappear and processed food loses all appeal.

• +1
Both of those are cope methods. Imma just work with a orthodontist

• +1
Eat no processed foods. I’m on a diet of mostly fruit, raw cheese, raw eggs, collagen and some other raw foods like honey and cacao nibs.Once you eat natural foods it becomes easier to have a healthy diet because you cannot go back. Food craveings disappear and processed food loses all appeal.
legit

i just have an addiction to cortisol and epinephrine juice ("energy drinks") atm, but ive basically quit

• +1
The nigger is makeing things worse, evolution at work.
Stfu. How is CHEWING gonna help my situation. U don't understand. My four front bottom teeth are misaligned and crooked. There is nothing mewing can do about that. Nor chewing hard

legit

i just have an addiction to cortisol and epinephrine juice ("energy drinks") atm, but ive basically quit
Quit everything unnatural unless you must resort to it (mineral supplements, collagen/gelatin you may have to employ at least for now)

If I don’t have good food I do not eat.

• +1
Stfu. How is CHEWING gonna help my situation. U don't understand. My four front bottom teeth are misaligned and crooked. There is nothing mewing can do about that. Nor chewing hard
I never claimed anything about how effective this lifestyle is. I said it’s the best option.

Quit everything unnatural unless you must resort to it (mineral supplements, collagen/gelatin you may have to employ at least for now)

If I don’t have good food I do not eat.
why do you cope about surgery though, its the only way to receive love

you cant force love any other way (something natural cant come out of something unnatural)

dont say you can be happy without a LTR

• So Sad
why do you cope about surgery though, its the only way to receive love

you cant force love any other way (something natural cant come out of something unnatural)

dont say you can be happy without a LTR
If you focus on love you may still never get it. Surgery is not usually the best way to get love. If you cannot be happy it does not mean you have no life, being alive means you have a life. So avoid death now and prevent death in the future. Doing this will increase your chances of success with anything such as love or happiness, it is what all animals do to increase their chance of success. I’m not against surgery, but I’d rather not have to use it, and I believe money is valuable and that there are many options on which to spend it. And I believe surgery can be to the detriment to your health, which matters above all else.

• JFL
I never claimed anything about how effective this lifestyle is. I said it’s the best option.
If its probably cope. The next best thing is a orthodontist

If you focus on love you may still never get it. Surgery is not usually the best way to get love. If you cannot be happy it does not mean you have no life, being alive means you have a life. So avoid death now and prevent death in the future. Doing this will increase your chances of success with anything such as love or happiness, it is what all animals do to increase their chance of success. I’m not against surgery, but I’d rather not have to use it, and I believe money is valuable and that there are many options on which to spend it. And I believe surgery can be to the detriment to your health, which matters above all else.
bluepilled little shit

just watch how your life is when your 40 and youre only "option" is used up roasties who cant pair bond at all

youre finished

from a natural standpoint youre the ultimate loser if you dont reproduce

idk how mfs fix an overbite by pulling back the maxilla with braces it's actually pure evil

• +1
bluepilled little shit

just watch how your life is when your 40 and youre only "option" is used up roasties who cant pair bond at all

youre finished

from a natural standpoint youre the ultimate loser if you dont reproduce
I am whitepilled not bluepilled. I am not going to talk about what I will accomplish, but you are wrong. I am acting accordingly to my situation instead of harming myself.

• JFL
I get tooth extractions but why not braces?? It hasn’t changed my facial structure tho cuz I got it after I finished with puberty

I am whitepilled not bluepilled. I am not going to talk about what I will accomplish, but you are wrong. I am acting accordingly to my situation instead of harming myself.
mental health is physical health, your brain is decaying from the fact that u didnt have sex as soon as you hit puberty

just accept that its over, the radiation from a CBCT scan is nowhere near as bad as you being an incel until youre 30

• +1
I get tooth extractions
Over

I get tooth extractions but why not braces?? It hasn’t changed my facial structure tho cuz I got it after I finished with puberty
It’s stressful on the teeth and a cope. It’s a waste of money at best. If someone comments on your crooked teeth simply laugh at it for thinking it’s superior to you because it coped with braces and spend valuable money in accordance to Jews.

mental health is physical health, your brain is decaying from the fact that u didnt have sex as soon as you hit puberty

just accept that its over, the radiation from a CBCT scan is nowhere near as bad as you being an incel until youre 30
I wouldn’t be an incel if not for Jewish tactics like harmful irradiation. I don’t really care whether I’m incel that is not the root problem and everything will fix itself when I fix the root problem.

• JFL

My brain is not decaying in fact it’s ascending. My mental health is only improveing.

• +1
I wouldn’t be an incel if not for Jewish tactics like harmful irradiation. I don’t really care whether I’m incel that is not the root problem and everything will fix itself when I fix the root problem.
you can do multiple things at once (like i am)

youre finished, your brain is done

• +1
My brain is not decaying in fact it’s ascending. My mental health is only improveing.
because of quitting slop but its nowhere near an ideal state because of ur inceldom

if youre all about nature you should realize how bad of a state inceldom is and how unnatural it is

• So Sad
you can do multiple things at once (like i am)

youre finished, your brain is done
you can do multiple things but they each divert your capacity from each other. My brain is only beginning to develop, and my being is much more expansive than my physical brain.

because of quitting slop but its nowhere near an ideal state because of ur inceldom

if youre all about nature you should realize how bad of a state inceldom is and how unnatural it is
You are correct, and I am fixing my inceldom by fixing the root cause. Health is attractiveness.

• JFL