Remember that doctors/dentists/orthodontists are your enemies

You are correct, and I am fixing my inceldom by fixing the root cause. Health is attractiveness.
i will await your huge ascension of multiple psl points in the coming years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: polishcel and Youㅤ
idk how mfs fix an overbite by pulling back the maxilla with braces it's actually pure evil
I wouldn’t even dare to use the word “Fix” to describe what is done. They did that to my mother which is why she has trouble breathing through her nose which has a lasting, insidious impact on her health to which I can never forgive, evil indeed.

nah my childhood dentist was based and fixed my mouthbreathing palate

Live in delusion, son.
not delusion, my palate was literally like this when i was a kid

palate expanders ftw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Don't get braces? I don't know dude... I am convinced my jaws are small and fucked because my teeth are suuuuuper crooked and I only got 28 teeth lmao

• So Sad
Still could’ve just mewed and chewed
the best fix wouldve to get my hypertrophiated adenoids removed when I was an infant but mom was too anxious and scared of surgeries so she just let me grow up as a mouthbreather until I was like 13 years old

the best fix wouldve to get my adenoids removed when I was an infant but mom was too anxious and scared of surgeries so she just let me grow up as a mouthbreather until I was like 13 years old
No that’s not the best fix, not even a fix, in fact surgeries are traumatic and also removeing parts of your natural body has negative consequences.

No that’s not the best fix, in fact surgeries are traumatic and also removeing parts of your natural body has negative consequences.
you bet, but i think the tradeoff in having a healthier breathing physiology is worth it specially during your developmental years

Don't get braces? I don't know dude... I am convinced my jaws are small and fucked because my teeth are suuuuuper crooked and I only got 28 teeth lmao
I have 30 teeth

you bet, but i think the tradeoff in having a healthier breathing physiology is worth it
Could’ve just healthmaxxed. No hunter gatherer had allergies or breathing problems.

I wouldn’t even dare to use the word “Fix” to describe what is done. They did that to my mother which is why she has trouble breathing through her nose which has a lasting, insidious impact on her health to which I can never forgive, evil indeed.
it's beyond evil it should be illegal it's such a fucked up thing to do

• +1
it's beyond evil it should be illegal it's such a fucked up thing to do
All professionals of all medical related industries are evil, I hate them

never understood the natural cope tbh. Sure there's harmful things in the modern world but it's retarded to do shit like a hunter gatherer lmao. Humans have the capacity to invent things for a reason. Cavemen legit had jewish noses too JFL. Its obvious that the medical industry is full of shit and scams like everything else in modern times but the "OH OURS ANCESTORS" cope is stupid.

never understood the natural cope tbh. Sure there's harmful things in the modern world but it's retarded to do shit like a hunter gatherer lmao. Humans have the capacity to invent things for a reason. Cavemen legit had jewish noses too JFL. It’s obvious that the medical industry is full of shit and scams like everything else in modern times but the "OH OURS ANCESTORS" cope is stupid.
nonsensical ramblings

• Ugh..
Reactions: mirrormogger
Over

It’s stressful on the teeth and a cope. It’s a waste of money at best. If someone comments on your crooked teeth simply laugh at it for thinking it’s superior to you because it coped with braces and spend valuable money in accordance to Jews.
No I said I get for tooth extraction why it can cause ur face to change, I didn’t get it.
Nigga braces is the biggest looksmax thing I did.

A dentist gave me toothpaste to “repair and strengthen gums” it made them bleed and created holes in my gums. Now food gets lodged in my gums

• +1
A dentist gave me toothpaste to “repair and strengthen gums” it made them bleed and created holes in my gums. Now food gets lodged in my gums
toothpaste is cope, i never use such products. good diet is the real way to proper oral health

toothpaste is cope, i never use such products. good diet is the real way to proper oral health
Can u believe they tell people not to rinse their mouth out after using it for 30mins. But on the back it clearly says “if swallowed contact poison Centre.”

U are right tho tribes in buttfuck nowhere eating animal products with no or low sugar intake have perfect teeth on avg

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Youㅤ