Remember, The one thing you have is youth

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
No matter how rich, important, popular and old person is, they will never get their youth back. That's the most valuable thing you have (if you are young). I will never be jealous of someone who's doing better than me and is like 30 years older because they are gonna die and I wont even be out of college. best pill of all time. Your youth is literally more valuable than billions of dollars. Cause I know for a fact people like bill gates would spend tons of money to even be 10 years younger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ripikke, falcon1, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
30 years older than you will die and you'll be still in college? do you live in africa so people die at 50? anyways i agree youth is the most important thing 😃👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, aleksander, speedstern and 1 other person
Legit but how do you define youth ? 0-30 ? 0-40 v?

youre young until 40

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Whist, Splinter901 and bloomercel
No matter how rich, important, popular and old person is, they will never get their youth back. That's the most valuable thing you have (if you are young). I will never be jealous of someone who's doing better than me and is like 30 years older because they are gonna die and I wont even be out of college. best pill of all time. Your youth is literally more valuable than billions of dollars. Cause I know for a fact people like bill gates would spend tons of money to even be 10 years younger.
Agepill always comes to collect

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I would say 12-23, post college (23/24+) is just adult not true youth
Ahh I see I wasted too much of my youth then

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and bloomercel
How old are you?

Youth only applies to females. Men's prime starts at 30. Take the Red pill 💊

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, aleksander and Splinter901
youth is blackpilled. life starts at 30.

Ahh I see I wasted too much of my youth then
You didn't waste shit man you would have got arrested if you approached more

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
anti age pill brah

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices