REMINDER: Anyone telling u to masc max

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
volcelfatcel said:
jfl not even male models are fucking 10%
where do people think male models are sub 15% in most cases
only fitness models get to like 10-12% and even lower is the gym models who get to single digits on tren or roids.

I'd wager they get really close to 10%. Ballou was listed as 6'2 and 160 pounds, for reference I'm same height but 175 albeit more muscle, so he was extremly lean to be at that weight. I remember Gandy saying he would water fast before a big shoot to lose even more water weight.

R

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir
no for you mate, you're past this point as 33 years old, when your soft tissue starts sagging and hyaluronic acid disappears from your lips. And instead of vaseline on the eyebrows and lashes, you should start bloatmax to fill the face.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
ForeverRecession said:
View attachment 1492845
I'd wager they get really close to 10%. Ballou was listed as 6'2 and 160 pounds, for reference I'm same height but 175 albeit more muscle, so he was extremly lean to be at that weight. I remember Gandy saying he would water fast before a big shoot to lose even more water weight.
Very few do bro, let’s say ballou starves himself that’s not every model, most of them are literally like 15% bf they just edit in a more lean look during modeling shoots

Amnesia

Amnesia

I Just Want To Be A Kid Again
volcelfatcel said:
Very few do bro, let’s say ballou starves himself that’s not every model, most of them are literally like 15% bf they just edit in a more lean look during modeling shoots
you're coping hard

ive known MM IRL they literally talk about how they do drugs not to eat, and they all starve themsevles and shit. This is a common knowledge thing

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Amnesia said:
you're coping hard

ive known MM IRL they literally talk about how they do drugs not to eat, and they all starve themsevles and shit. This is a common knowledge thing
Maybe runway and only then they starve themselves, I don’t see them holding 10% o’pry literally looks skinny fat in his ig pics yet same facial definition lol

Amnesia

Amnesia

I Just Want To Be A Kid Again
volcelfatcel said:
Maybe runway and only then they starve themselves, I don’t see them holding 10% o’pry literally looks skinny fat in his ig pics yet same facial definition lol
we're talking about runway models..... i literally quoted the runway video and made my statement in reference to that

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Amnesia said:
we're talking about runway models..... i literally quoted the runway video and made my statement in reference to that
Yea but they never hold it, you’re recommending autists here to hold what they starve themselves in preparation during a runway event for an entire year for muh definition

people who have bones will have them at 15% popping like all these models do except when they HAVE to runway and look extra defined
99.9% of people cannot hold 10% body fat, 15% is already very lean for an American

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.5 Million Followers
Octillionaire3 said:
Good looking but looks like a faggot
50% probably gay imo. Remember when PSLers thought Jordan Barret was a straight slayer because he was photographed with a lot of female models?

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Ethnic Bull
Prettyboy said:
Ofc puberty also had an effect on it but if I have listened to these people claiming 15% is enough I’d still be a bloated chipmunk

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-lower-third-training-routine.437193/

10% or death
Your routine is giga strict though, there’s literally pics of bone mogger Cavill downing high calorie foods at restaurants and beer, he averages around 15 ish bf and still has insane bones

Also 15 bf is pretty lean, visible abs

J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
Yh Zatio Bolaños is ideal so is Dayker Leandro

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

death to stacy
LooksMaximus was right .

women are retarded and choose for beauty instead of masculinity which is more useful

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
gamma said:
All this "feminine" dudes still have a good jaw
Jaw is law...
Farmed my likes 😂😂

brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
just lol at this coping turd sytyl @sytyl

we've seen the proof
we've seen the results

amnesia you fuck ugly ass bitches
you will never get the appeal of a masc nigga

D

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
Moggedbyevery1 said:
Your routine is giga strict though, there’s literally pics of bone mogger Cavill downing high calorie foods at restaurants and beer, he averages around 15 ish bf and still has insane bones

Also 15 bf is pretty lean, visible abs
Most people don’t have a six pack at 15 - even 12 v 15 my face looks way better - I’ve never gotten down to 10 so idk what id look like there

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Make sure I die with a tan, it’s part of the brand
stewiegriffin said:
u just need a masc lower third , other than that yea pretty boy mogs
Exactly all the truly gl pretty boys have good maxilla and lower third development. Idek if that’s dimorphic and masculine as much is it is healthy and attractive good genes. I guess Ramus and chin but the lean and angular forward development isn’t even masc

6ft4

6ft4

If u aren't dogmaxxing, what the hell are u doing?
matches are not equal to slays

P

Phillybeard1996

Zephir
OOGABOOGA said:
Exactly all the truly gl pretty boys have good maxilla and lower third development. Idek if that’s dimorphic and masculine as much is it is healthy and attractive good genes. I guess Ramus and chin but the lean and angular forward development isn’t even masc
What makes a person look more pretty boy then masculine features wise?

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
It's too late for me im even doing martial arts.

D

Detona

Increase The Peace.
This thread went wrong by assuming these men are not masculine, are youthful, or androgynous.

They are mssculine, more masculine than the "Chads" posted, and also more mature looking.

The problem with this forum is its full of gen Z cucks who don't know what masculinity or maturity is.

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
volcelfatcel said:
people who have bones will have them at 15% popping like all these models do except when they HAVE to runway and look extra defined
Autism because almost nobody has model tier bones lol.
volcelfatcel said:
99.9% of people cannot hold 10% body fat,
its more like 80% can’t—definitely not 99.9%. Id wager about half the population could manage 12%
volcelfatcel said:
15% is already very lean for an American
Yes if you put 0 effort into your lifestyle. Regular exercise and holding muscle mass will significantly raise your TDEE. Add healthy habits and staying 15% is quite easy. 12% is a good goal IMO.

You can eat much more food and ‘not be hungry’ if your habitual foods are all low calorie. If the staples of your diet are typical American foods then yeah you will be hungry 24/7 tryna be lean. But you need to treat shit like burritos, cereal, burgers, pasta as “cheat meals” and have your staple foods be lower calorie.

Basically move the dichotomy once to the left of typical American:

IE, junk food, is categorically changed from- ‘fun food’ (stuff you eat maybe 3-5x a week)—> practically nonexistent

food that isn’t awful but is too high cal per satiety (burgers, starbucks drinks, cereal)— needs to go from ‘staples of diet’ (average american will go get latte, have cereal, eat burger as an everyday diet) -> fun food (OK to enjoy occasionally, hell you can have a tiny bit daily)

Then healthy stuff (plain chicken, egg whites, veg, fruit) ‘occasional healthy snack’->staples of diet. If 80% of your cals come from this its hard to overeat.

Last edited:
AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

Enthusiast
AlexBrown84 said:
Back to back business

young bachelor we love to play

I slap her she love to get spanked
Do something about your acne scars

Users who are viewing this thread