REMINDER: Anyone telling u to masc max

Very few do bro, let’s say ballou starves himself that’s not every model, most of them are literally like 15% bf they just edit in a more lean look during modeling shoots
you're coping hard

ive known MM IRL they literally talk about how they do drugs not to eat, and they all starve themsevles and shit. This is a common knowledge thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZanyBR, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
you're coping hard

ive known MM IRL they literally talk about how they do drugs not to eat, and they all starve themsevles and shit. This is a common knowledge thing
Maybe runway and only then they starve themselves, I don’t see them holding 10% o’pry literally looks skinny fat in his ig pics yet same facial definition lol

Maybe runway and only then they starve themselves, I don’t see them holding 10% o’pry literally looks skinny fat in his ig pics yet same facial definition lol
we're talking about runway models..... i literally quoted the runway video and made my statement in reference to that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and volcelfatcel
we're talking about runway models..... i literally quoted the runway video and made my statement in reference to that
Yea but they never hold it, you’re recommending autists here to hold what they starve themselves in preparation during a runway event for an entire year for muh definition

people who have bones will have them at 15% popping like all these models do except when they HAVE to runway and look extra defined
99.9% of people cannot hold 10% body fat, 15% is already very lean for an American

Good looking but looks like a faggot
50% probably gay imo. Remember when PSLers thought Jordan Barret was a straight slayer because he was photographed with a lot of female models?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 16369 and Amnesia
the highest SMV males of the last decade @delusionalretard
harry-styles-handsome.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Kroker, one job away and 2 others
Yh Zatio Bolaños is ideal so is Dayker Leandro

LooksMaximus was right .

women are retarded and choose for beauty instead of masculinity which is more useful

just lol at this coping turd @sytyl

we've seen the proof
we've seen the results

amnesia you fuck ugly ass bitches
you will never get the appeal of a masc nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and turkproducer
Your routine is giga strict though, there’s literally pics of bone mogger Cavill downing high calorie foods at restaurants and beer, he averages around 15 ish bf and still has insane bones

Also 15 bf is pretty lean, visible abs
Most people don’t have a six pack at 15 - even 12 v 15 my face looks way better - I’ve never gotten down to 10 so idk what id look like there

u just need a masc lower third , other than that yea pretty boy mogs
Exactly all the truly gl pretty boys have good maxilla and lower third development. Idek if that’s dimorphic and masculine as much is it is healthy and attractive good genes. I guess Ramus and chin but the lean and angular forward development isn’t even masc

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
matches are not equal to slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944
Exactly all the truly gl pretty boys have good maxilla and lower third development. Idek if that’s dimorphic and masculine as much is it is healthy and attractive good genes. I guess Ramus and chin but the lean and angular forward development isn’t even masc
What makes a person look more pretty boy then masculine features wise?

It's too late for me im even doing martial arts.

This thread went wrong by assuming these men are not masculine, are youthful, or androgynous.

They are mssculine, more masculine than the "Chads" posted, and also more mature looking.

The problem with this forum is its full of gen Z cucks who don't know what masculinity or maturity is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
didn't read, just pinned 0.5cc of test and ate a steak and 3 eggs

• Love it
Reactions: AllesScheiße
you're coping hard

The users of this site don't want to make any fucking effort, let alone to lower their BF%
They only know how to cry and criticize those who do things to improve

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, thecel and Amnesia
The users of this site don't want to make any fucking effort, let alone to lower their BF%
They only know how to cry and criticize those who do things to improve
Low bodyfat counts if you have a good frame, tall and very good facial bones. Otherwise most guys will look like a weak joke. The low bodyfat will only make your missing bonestructure more visible and everything worse.
If you are a manlet or not blessed with a really male model type strong face, better forget about prettyboymaxxing.

Take the pretty eyes + mac jaw pill

The man in OP is masc in facial structure. Not being some zero collagen, 300 lb roidcel yeti doesn't make you feminine.

Composites

^ 0% to 100% fem facial structure composites

He's simply a refined, gentlemanly dude who doesn't care about being some giant muscle monster and focuses on body composition for his modelling career.

I've been saying that leanmaxxed tiktok prettyboys have the highest appeal for months now.

For young women? You're fucking delusional if you think the guy under slays more lol
The other guy physically mogs him tho. Much better bone structure and pheno. A better comparison would be Hexum vs Chico or Lundgren vs Zach Cox.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived