Reminder : I IQ mog nearly all of you ( probably ) to hell.

n9wiff

n9wiff

Put in on BrutalMogger, Put it on skibidi
Tall skull too + dark aura + mysterious elusive high IQ genius with MPD and delusions of Grandeur. *Not delusions however, I know where I stand.

I am literally meant to be a scholar. If writing actually paid well with a decent success rate, I would be a top tier philosopher... I wouldn't be writing incoherent word salads and copes like most of these other old farts wouldn't I?

“Man, the bravest animal and most prone to suffer, does not deny suffering as such: he wills it, he even seeks it out, provided he is shown a meaning for it, a purpose of suffering.”
-Nietzsche

Summer Water GIF

Just fucking lol at this incoherent useless fucking waste of paper and ink. Water is wet ALERT!

While you guys are busy comparing word-salads, arguing about the gender you supposedly hate and licking the balls of your little Hindu study looksmax.org group, I shall solve complex social equations, listen to classical music and drink fine refreshments.

Have a good day, gentlemen.

alex jones GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nihonz9, HTNcutecel, try2beme and 14 others
I put this thread on BrutalMogger and on skibidi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9, BrutalMogger, ryuken and 3 others
I have OCD and adhd so probably anyone can brainmogg me here

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, niggerslayer, God-himself and 2 others
my condolences, the dumber person is the nicer life he has. You must have it rough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, |Daddy_Zygos|, n9wiff and 1 other person
how do you have such high iq bhai

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and n9wiff
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Carbine, ThraxxGlo and 1 other person
You’re a low LTN

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Tall skull too + dark aura + mysterious elusive high IQ genius with MPD and delusions of Grandeur. *Not delusions however, I know where I stand.

I am literally meant to be a scholar. If writing actually paid well with a decent success rate, I would be a top tier philosopher... I wouldn't be writing incoherent word salads and copes like most of these other old farts wouldn't I?

“Man, the bravest animal and most prone to suffer, does not deny suffering as such: he wills it, he even seeks it out, provided he is shown a meaning for it, a purpose of suffering.”
-Nietzsche

Summer Water GIF

Just fucking lol at this incoherent useless fucking waste of paper and ink. Water is wet ALERT!

While you guys are busy comparing word-salads, arguing about the gender you supposedly hate and licking the balls of your little Hindu study looksmax.org group, I shall solve complex social equations, listen to classical music and drink fine refreshments.

alex jones GIF
I could sense ur high iq aura the moment I signed up on this forum

dnrd cope harder nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Carbine

-Nietzsche

Summer Water GIF

alex jones GIF
very curious about your iq now

• JFL
Reactions: Carbine
then why comment bruv :forcedsmile:
Most idiots don't think when they type. They lack sentience like you and I.

He in fact however did read the post, got irritated irrationally and responded with an insult to bring my spirits down.

Too easy to psychoanalyze this @moreroidsmoredates guy, LOL!

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Carbine, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
nietzsche was such a retard he was just saying shit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, noobs, Carbine and 1 other person
Most idiots don't think when they type. They lack sentience like you and I.

He in fact however did read the post, got irritated irrationally and responded with an insult to bring my spirits down.

Too easy to psychoanalyze this @moreroidsmoredates guy, LOL!

Funny GIF
Ur right...Imagine if every user had their iq score next to their username, that way we could tell who the dumbasses are and see what they have to say.:ROFLMAO: That would be so funny

• JFL
Woah this funny but if I saw you real life you would shiver your timbers and all of ur iq would be useless when we meet in real life u pussy

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, N1666 and n9wiff
did he talk about looks no? and also if your brutally honest with yourself in unfrauded photos in normal lighting your probs mid ltn anyways
Everyone frauds, including women.

You should fraud a bit since you look better in motion and to compensate for the lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and n9wiff
Everyone frauds, including women.

You should fraud a bit since you look better in motion and to compensate for the lens distortion.
no every1 looks way worse in motion from 10 feet back then in candids even,heres timothe from example from irl sight range vs candid,if your carried by feautures and not bones you wont look good from most distances irl,i aggre tho best to fraud everything bc 90 percent of ppl are ugly unfrauded,mid mtn in best picture translates to ltn irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nihonz9, |Daddy_Zygos|, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
no every1 looks way worse in motion from 10 feet back then in candids even,heres timothe from example from irl sight range vs candid,if your carried by feautures and not bones you wont look good from most distances irl,i aggre tho best to fraud everything bc 90 percent of ppl are ugly unfrauded,mid mtn in best picture translates to ltn irl View attachment 3219600View attachment 3219601
Bunch of autistic pseudoscience.

Not a word.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nihonz9 and n9wiff
yeah your probs soo bluepilled to the point you think you look as good irl as you see yourself in mirror
That’s not a bluepill you ugly retard.

You look exactly how you look like in the mirror.
The problem with many people is that they overrate themselves in the mirror.

If you have a bit of self-awareness you can accurately measure your looks level in the mirror without having to deal with hardware limitations that phones have.

If you’re fat and see your belly in the mirror you know you’re fat, right?
If you have a bit of understanding of facial aesthetics you can apply the same method to your face, it’s not rocket science.

Stop trying to pretend you’re einstein by coming up with pseudoscientific reasoning and then coming up with ‘bluepilled’ as a response because you dumbass couldn’t come up with something better.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and N1666
That’s not a bluepill you ugly retard.

You look exactly how you look like in the mirror.
The problem with many people is that they overrate themselves in the mirror.

If you have a bit of self-awareness you can accurately measure your looks level in the mirror without having to deal with hardware limitations that phones have.

If you’re fat and see your belly in the mirror you know you’re fat, right?
If you have a bit of understanding of facial aesthetics you can apply the same method to your face, it’s not rocket science.

Stop trying to pretend you’re einstein by coming up with pseudoscientific reasoning and then coming up with ‘bluepilled’ as a response because you dumbass couldn’t come up with something better.
you sound dumb as hell saying shit like 'ugly,fat' bc you dont know what i look like moron so stop coping,if you dont look good in candids its over thats all im gonna say

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, N1666 and moreroidsmoredates
Is High iq related to grades? I’m 130 iq but failed everything

• +1
you sound dumb as hell saying shit like 'ugly,fat' bc you dont know what i look like moron so stop coping,if you dont look good in candids its over thats all im gonna say
bc yes i aggre some ppl can look ugly in selfies and gl irl,but if you look bad in candids your simply ugly theres no lens distorition there.

You sound very low IQ.

Always the same with these types of users.

Joined Wednesday and already has 500 posts.
Jesus, the new greycels are uglier than I thought.

Basement dwellers never get a grip.

Please fuck off to tiktok and mentally masturbate about your PSL gods.

Dickhead moron, honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
You sound very low IQ.

Always the same with these types of users.

Joined Wednesday and already has 500 posts.
Jesus, the new greycels are uglier than I thought.

Basement dwellers never get a grip.

Please fuck off to tiktok and mentally masturbate about your PSL gods.

Dickhead moron, honestly.
mid ltn-mtn facially,6'0 in netherlands OVER,and brutal naso folds,your ugly too bro dumb nigga hahaha,your poor aswell,this superiour complex is cringe your in no position to shame others

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you keep lying
your proof was faked
i backed mine up with medical literature
honesty best policy
lying shit policy
Idc what you say , you are lying

Mine was legit medical paper

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
mid ltn-mtn facially,6'0 in netherlands OVER,and brutal naso folds,your ugly too bro dumb nigga hahaha,your poor aswell,this superiour complex is cringe your in no position to shame others
None of those stats are correct.

Just avoid my points like a coward and the dumb dog you are.

All I know is that you were bullied, are insecure and never been approached in your life.

All I know is that you were bullied, are insecure and never been approached in your life.
I was approached in an airport on the way to ibiza in august,keep coping bud im mid mtn and still lifemog you to death,obv

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I was approached in an airport on the way to ibiza in august,keep coping bud im mid mtn and still lifemog you to death,obv
Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

Any other copes to get you through the evening is fine by me.

im incel

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel

-Nietzsche

Summer Water GIF

alex jones GIF
I reverse iq mogg everyone

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

Any other copes to get you through the evening is fine by me.
you have 4 more years of looking under 30 before gymcelling takes you off the grid and appeal gone to girls under 20 year ,dont waste your last years as mtn bud,you will be ltn descended by 2028 mark my words,

• So Sad
you have 4 more years of looking under 30 before gymcelling takes you off the grid and appeal gone to girls under 20 year ,dont waste your last years as mtn bud,you will be ltn descended by 2028 mark my words,
Dnr

But let’s be real here for a second.

You have no friends, no girlfriend, no hobbies, no money, no future perspectives.

You’re an incel, that’s all you’re going to be. A filthy basement dwelling incel:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Feel bad for you, honestly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and n9wiff