Reminder - if you've never been lean, you don't know wtf you look like and you can't claim to be deformed or recessed or any other BS (my pics inside)

A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: View attachment 7862

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: View attachment 7865

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

View attachment 7870 View attachment 7873

repped and mirin

Edit: will rep again on recharge

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562

3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

@ all the fatcels who beleive its pointless to lose weight JFL

• +1
Reactions: j05, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 18890 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Weight loss is crucial for surgery too right chad?
ofcourse. Have you noticed how people look like shit right after surgery due to swelling but look pretty good once it goes down? same concept here except its body fat instead

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 756
ofcourse. Have you noticed how people look like shit right after surgery due to swelling but look pretty good once it goes down? same concept here except its body fat instead
I agree
You look good already though bro

This year I tried to go on keto + IF for 6 montha after 11 years of lifting.
I had veins on abs but my fsce was still round and chubby.
Bones >>>

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 14392, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
Best post on this forum

• +1
Reactions: j05, BrahminBoss, Deprived and 3 others
Thanks daddy! Good luck in cartel land!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
what happened to this user? and is he on active on another site aswell?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@badg96 you need to stop eating burguers and leanmaxx. maybe youre not sub3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

Good job bro :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

@Areuready here is your motivation to lose weight.

And we have users like @subhuman incel who instead of losing weight are getting bimax and malar implants :feelskek::feelskek:
Truly pathetic, kys

@PingPong

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Areuready, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
I used to be lean. Then I gave up on life. Now I’m fat, ugly, carless, jobless, and cucked.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, samm735 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Reminder - if you never had sex you are incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

@Sergeant uncage him, he promised to never do smth bad again

@LondonVillie @Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 13332
This year I tried to go on keto + IF for 6 montha after 11 years of lifting.
I had veins on abs but my fsce was still round and chubby.
Bones >>>
up water and potassium intake, take diuretics, drop more bf%

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, FatBunnyBaby and Elvisandreaa
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
im 5 6 75 kg at 13 body fat, so pretty lean and muscular, but im pretty shy, lol

Losing weight didn't turn you into a Chad because you just didn't have the potential for it.

When you were fat, you were basically a fat normie, now you're a skinny normie, you look way better but you're still a normie like me and there is nothing you can do to change that.

The way I see it, being fat prevents you from getting a girlfriend who isn't also fat.
While now, assuming you maintained the new look, you could get an attractive girlfriend, but you're not Chad enough to get lots of hookups easily from Online Dating apps or bars and clubs.

However, I think it is possible to have sex with many women as a normie, as long as you avoid online dating and focus on expanding your social circles instead. Having a wide network of acquaintances gives access to more exclusive social events, which can give you lots of opportunities with women IRL, and as long as you always make sure to look your best, you'll mog most guys there. That is what I plan to do in the near future. It requires much more effort but it is also much more effective.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Hades
If you aren't sub 7%, you aren't lean

There's no way in hell you're not a manlet. If you are anything close to average height you must have the legs of a jack skellington.

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and Broski

Miring face accession.

But what your height?

You weigh 54 despite gaving decent amount of muscle.

I weigh 56 @ 5'8, and look twice as skinny

Good on you for getting a lean face man, but just stop with the nonesense that gymcelling is retarded..you’re just coping hard. Size matters IRL a lot. Agreed that you can’t just get big and fat, that would be retarded and a looksmin to stay in that state, but you need a big body in a lean state, if you say women don’t like that you’re just being a coping twinkmaxer honestly. Good physiques with a chiseled face get pussies wet, anyone with irl experience knows this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Broski and Deleted member 15827
I used to lift heavy and eat a lot to bulk. Being 27 and now realizing that I want be healthy, lean, and do calisthenics.

Bumping this legendary thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and Danish_Retard
Holy fuck, @loksr have you seen this lean transformation? 😮😮

mirin, fix you dark undereye circles btw

Holy fuck, @loksr have you seen this lean transformation? 😮😮
ye leanness is 100% necessary
I can't think of any good reasons to ever become the softmaxxed fat guy. you're still gonna be the fat guy at the end of the day, even with mogger fat storage genetics you're still gonna be the chubby guy.

even if you're one of the rare as shit fucks who looks worse super lean it's still worth it to find out before you think about anything else (chances are you're going to look massively better lean though, 9 times out of 10)

people just don't want to get lean (to be honest it's because people overcomplicate it and always try to sell them shit and act like you HAVE to eat shitty healthy foods if you ever want to not be fat, just count calories I lost 100 pounds eating shit like mcdonald's, that is the DEAD extreme, if I can do it at the DEAD extreme anybody can do it eating normal ass food. It's good to eat healthy obviously but to act like it's 100% necessity or you'll always be fat is just nonsense)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18890, currylightskin and 2 others
I’m so happy for u bro but i hope the city shirt was too big and u threw it away

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Mirin ascension
But i do think building muscle then cutting down isnt a bad choice for users here either cause you can build a good base of muscle then cut down and get lean faster due to higher calorie needs.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Deleted member 15827
I literally have your before face at 79kg 193cm :)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Jfl I remember this nigger. He knocked up a bunch of gook whores and created hapacels. Pos

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Hades, Deprived and 1 other person
@itsOVER where are you know in which country

Why are you niggas replying to this thread like it was made a day ago :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: saffacel
DFE96029 A084 4569 A607 EE44BA9EA589

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe