Reminder - if you've never been lean, you don't know wtf you look like and you can't claim to be deformed or recessed or any other BS (my pics inside)

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: 20181211 121811 min

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: 20181211 152641 min

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

20181210 133320 min Me2 min

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, bleachgoon, 9cel and 401 others
Fuarkkk. Impressice. Doesnt apply to ppl with narrow face tho

I look best at 20% bf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: qqpkp, itsbegincell, Mainstream and 47 others
CITY SUPPORTER YES LAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, SonOfDarkseid, m0ss26 and 21 others
ngl you post lot of shit but that facial definition in the last pics is fucking insane. Mirin it. Great work ngl. Ngl this inspired me to go to 10% bf.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: shieldzz, Rimaxtis, Kazuya and 46 others
great detailed post
joe tall are you
you said 9-10% bf in last pictures how did you measure that
ngl you post lot of shit but that facial definition in the last pics is fucking insane. Mirin it. Great work ngl. Ngl this inspired me to go to 10% bf.
agree

he seems rude but the effort he made and actually still shared it although ppl might shit him now that he posted is something we should appreciate imo

• +1
Reactions: breadyl, Hentaiwatcher69, mizrahi_hater and 5 others
>tfw relatively low bodyfat
>Still subhuman to female humanoids in 2012+6

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, Kazuya, mogger10 and 26 others
you still look like trash tho

fake ascension

OP proud of his low BF 0 muscle body

just lmfao at this loserdoomcel
man, he clearly looks way better there is no denying this fact. The difference in the middle pics and the last one is too much and too good tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, advancedjelquer, yellowrice and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, mizrahi_hater, advancedjelquer and 15 others
>tfw relatively low bodyfat
>Still subhuman to female humanoids in 2012+6

hes literally nonexistent to 5/10 women

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 17345 and 4 others
fuck this makes me question what I started
back to brainstorming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, BLovee, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Damn, this is fucking impressive. But OP also got neck or chin liposuction, let's not forget that. The rest of his face leaned out great and is still a good achievement, but he did a hair transplant and lipo in between.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Pikabro, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Congrats on losing that much weight, well done, you definitely look SIGNIFICANTLY better. As for packing on muscle, i now understand why you hate the idea. THAT FUCKING FRAME: @Nibba @Deltoid @Intel.Imperitive @jefferson @ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, Rimaxtis, OGJBSLAYER and 34 others
man, he clearly looks way better there is no denying this fact. The difference in the middle pics and the last one is too much and too good tbh.

i am motivating him so instead of fatcel>skinnycel he goes >gymcel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, TheAscendedOne and Nibba
As for packing on muscle, i now understand why you hate the idea. THAT FUCKING FRAME:
LMFAO. Now I understand why he hates me so much lolol. Also if you have good fat storing genetics like @Intel.Imperitive and a couple more people here, you won't have any facial bloat at 15%+.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Yerico7, Deleted member 5802 and 6 others
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
LMFAO. Now I understand why he hates me so much lolol. Also if you have good fat storing genetics like @Intel.Imperitive and a couple more people here, you won't have any facial bloat at 15%+.
Plus, you should NEVER imo, bulk above 15% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Yerico7, noodlelover and 3 others
Plus, you should NEVER imo, bulk above 15% body fat.
Yeah. I'm around 14% and my face is still lean. Fatcels honestly are retarded if they think they're deformed like OP mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Yerico7, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Jesus Christ your old self mogs me to oblivion!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 33579 and 4 others
Bad exemple most of fat peoples always have strong bones , the opposite ( skinny with strong bones ) is more rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and TheAscendedOne
Great post man, I've only been lean one point in my life when my mom said my face looked skinny she calls me fat most of the time. Sitting around 17%+ BF. Kinda GL minus the aspire stare.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
im at 15% body fat even at 58kg
but I can try to get to higher weight and see how that works for me and if i don’t like it just cut down right? I mean now that i’m under way to gain weight it’s better to try that first as i’m having a MUCh Easier time losing weight again.

• +1
Yeah. I'm around 14% and my face is still lean. Fatcels honestly are retarded if they think they're deformed like OP mentioned
Op does have a point that I agree with, there is simply no point of any surgical looksmaxing unless you're lean, which op is right about. I've seen far too many pics of fat retards getting ps, JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mafiaboy, Yerico7, Marsiere214 and 5 others
@battlefieldincel @Nibba
So if you never go above 15% body fat, what's your calorie surplus per day while building muscle?

• +1
@battlefieldincel @Nibba
So if you never go above 15% body fat, what's your calorie surplus per day while building muscle?
250-500 approximately.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 39
@battlefieldincel @Nibba
Just play with your diet it will differ for everyone. As an ectomorph by genetic default I have to eat a lot to gain weight, but it gets easier the longer you stick to it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstar, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
250-500 approximately.
So, if I'm a hardgainer and only eat a 400 calorie surplus, I'll certainly gain muscle, but it takes significantly longer than just bulking up on a 1000 calorie surplus, right? Or can I gain muscle as fast with this low calorie surplus method?

• +1
so joe do you figure out if you should get lower body fat or not
is there a good way to tell
because when st 15% bf my bones protrude and I’m not sure if cutting more is a good idea
fuckkng confusing
only have low res pictures of me at 52-54kg so I guess that’s not a good idea? might do owl thread

• +1
So, if I'm a hardgainer and only eat a 400 calorie surplus, I'll certainly gain muscle, but it takes significantly longer than just bulking up on a 1000 calorie surplus, right? Or can I gain muscle as fast with this low calorie surplus method?
The lower the caloric surplus, the better, since you wont add much fat when gaining muscle. As a hard gainer 500 caloric surplus is a nice place to start. 1000 calories would be too much and you may end up gaining fat, increase the calories slowly as the weight goes up.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Who said you cant be lean and bulk at the same time. Lets go through the steps of a body transformation of an average guy.

Start at: 6'0 tall. 20% @ 75 Kg.

1) Diet down to 12% at 68 Kg. (lose 1 kg muscle).
2) Lean bulk to 16% at 77 Kg. (Add 3 kg fat and 6 kg muscle).
3) cut down to 12% at 74 Kg.(lose 3 kg fat and 1 kg muscle).
4) Lean bulk to 16% at 83 Kg. (Add 3 kg fat and 6 kg muscle).
5) Cut to 12% at 79 Kg. (lose 3 kg fat and 1 kg muscle).

End at: 6'0 tall 12% @ 79 Kg.

Two Drastically different people. Totally different SMVs. I dont know why you think all gymcels "constantly bulk". Who tf said to just always bulk lol....?

15%+ gang signing in ??

Gna get shredded in 6 months from now. Just watch. Will post a log here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
15%+ gang signing in ??

Gna get shredded in 6 months from now. Just watch. Will post a log here.
Ahh yeah bro I've missed you around here. Need help wrangling cels tbh. Also yeah I'll be cutting on about 4 months ish

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 147
First decent thread from @itsOVER lmao. Motivates me to start cutting my bf% down even more.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TheAscendedOne, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
fucking loser lol, have fun having no presence in a room with ur epic leanness and soyboy face. its like these tards think being big and lean is impossible

????????????????

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Spicel, BrahminBoss and 5 others
daily reminder that you can put on muscle mass at a healthy weight and still be losing fat by eating at a caloric deficit while gymcelling as long as you eat enough protein

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
daily reminder that you can put on muscle mass at a healthy weight and still be losing fat by eating at a caloric deficit while gymcelling as long as you eat enough protein
That's not true man. Only if you're 100% beginner. Then yes. If you aren't, then only steroids can make you do that successfully. 100% srsly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, BrahminBoss, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Congrats on losing that much weight, well done, you definitely look SIGNIFICANTLY better. As for packing on muscle, i now understand why you hate the idea. THAT FUCKING FRAME: @Nibba @Deltoid @Intel.Imperitive @jefferson @ZyzzReincarnate

This. Also, why the fuck was this pinned ?? @itsOVER congrats mate on the weight loss you look ten times better than before but you do realise the only reason people are bulking right now is because it’s the winter, and when it gets to summer they’ll cut and have the same bf% or lower despite being way bigger than you? And also if you gain muscle quicker than fat your body fat could still go down. It sounds like you’re just speaking on behalf of those 300 pound strongmen who don’t care about their face but put on muscle because that’s what they do for a living. Personally I don’t see anyone gymcelling who’s planning on ending up with a more bloated face than before they began.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TheAscendedOne and LooksJourney
Dude if you look like that WITH a hair transplant... I have bad news for you. Congrats nevertheless.

• +1
That's not true man. Only if you're 100% beginner. Then yes. If you aren't, then only steroids can make you do that successfully. 100% srsly.
but he obviously would be a beginner and so are all the people asking for advice

• +1
@itsOVER

good thread, best one you've done so far, congratz on the weight loss, Im currently at 199lbs rn skinny fat, Still cutting down prob gonna cut down to 180lbs or so, that should be very low for my size and frame, I will post up a thread like yours when done, 180lbs will mark a 100lb weight loss for me. Also how are you estimating your body fat? dexa scan?

• +1
That only applies to average-looking people such as yourself. In my case, a hooked nose is most definitely a deformity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, mortis, Sprinkles and 1 other person
No intelligent person says to perma bulk you dumb fuck. The point is to put on muscle and then cut down to a good body fat percentage to where you’re lean. You look like a twink now and you’re telling me you wouldn’t look better with muscle? You’re delusional bud. Also someone said you got liposuction and fat removal from your face lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spicel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
You are the king of looksmaxing

• +1
>got a lipo
>claims fat loss did it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 49130, PrinceofDarkness and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 999 and 1 other person
beta face otherwise decent (y)

• +1
>got a lipo
>claims fat loss did it
If I remember correctly, which I usually do, he mentioned on a different forum that he got chin/neck liposuction. However, this procedure is isolated to literally that area only, so all other fat loss on his face would have nothing to do with that procedure. So, still a very good job by him.
Dude if you look like that WITH a hair transplant... I have bad news for you. Congrats nevertheless.
Hair transplants have a limit. You will NEVER have your thick, dense, natural from when you were 16 years old, even with several transplants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BLovee, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
fucking loser lol, have fun having no presence in a room with ur epic leanness and soyboy face. its like these tards think being big and lean is impossible

????????????????
add me 2 ur bio OR ELSE

• +1