Reminder medium ugly pill is side effect of girls and their ego

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Girls find medium ugly guys to be attractive because they feel like that guy is their own special person that no one else crushes on. They wouldn’t feel as unique or special if they were all attracted to the same gigachad, so they cope by finding a mediocre guy and hyping him up to feel special about themselves and the guy they “discovered”.

Same reason why men always say they prefer cute girls (girl next door pheno) over hot 11/10 Stacies :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Vain786, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
Wow one huh react and no replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

𝕴 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖋𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖍​

good thread but water.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 16369
You are describing "adaptive mating strategy". It exists, but few younger women actually date their looksmatch because they can usually find guys a step above their looks level. It is why I argue that only the opinions of attractive (top 1/3) women should be considered in studies regarding men's looks, and that all such studies are flawed because they consider the opinions of average and below average women.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Hero of the Imperium, Moggie and 3 others
Shut the fuck up retarded. No one likes ugly people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin
You are describing "adaptive mating strategy". It exists, but few younger women actually date their looksmatch because they can usually find guys a step above their looks level. It is why I argue that only the opinions of attractive (top 1/3) women should be considered in studies regarding men's looks, and that all such studies are flawed because they consider the opinions of average and below average women.
very interesting. I did not know there was a term for this at all

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Medium ugly literally means nothing.

I’ve seen vids of girls calling jack harlow “medium ugly”.

Medium ugly just means HTN or Chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, sibience, Oberyn and 1 other person
Medium uglies aren't ugly

Shut the fuck up retarded. No one likes ugly people.
medium ugly doesn't actually mean ugly you bugeyed streetshitter. It's usually used to refer to average people :feelskek:

We are reaching levels of Copium incomprehensible to the human brain
Giphy

I hate the term medium ugly imagine being the top 16% of looks (PSL 5 / 1σ above the mean) and still getting called ugly by low tier women :ogre:

medium ugly doesn't actually mean ugly you bugeyed streetshitter. It's usually used to refer to average people :feelskek:
And From now I prefer the word of "Nigger" to refer you ✅

Medium ugly literally means nothing.

I’ve seen vids of girls calling jack harlow “medium ugly”.

Medium ugly just means HTN or Chadlite.

Jack Harlow is subhuman not HTN or Chadlite JFL. I guess he is Chadlite to normies who just consider sexual dimorphism as everything.

Jack Harlow is subhuman not HTN or Chadlite JFL. I guess he is Chadlite to normies who just consider sexual dimorphism as everything.
He’s HTN when you take into account beardfraud, JBW, and the fact he’s 6’3.

Slayer of ethnic women

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
He’s HTN when you take into account beardfraud, JBW, and the fact he’s 6’3.

Slayer of ethnic women

I guess... Now I don't even know what HTN or Chad even means anymore, some users here think HTN are guys that are 4 psl and some think it is guys that are 6 psl... or maybe people just don't know how to rate.

But jack harlow is very ugly according to psl. But he could do well in dating and have a lot of sex because most users here think you need to be 6+ psl to be a slayer, in reality sexually dimorphic guys like him that are tall can do very well.

And his status makes it even easier for him.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I guess... Now I don't even know what HTN or Chad even means anymore, some users here think HTN are guys that are 4 psl and some think it is guys that are 6 psl... or maybe people just don't know how to rate.

But jack harlow is very ugly according to psl. But he could do well in dating and have a lot of sex because most users here think you need to be 6+ psl to be a slayer, in reality sexually dimorphic guys like him that are tall can do very well.

And his status makes it even easier for him.
Tbh he’s HTN in motion.

If he was curry he’d be subhuman

But JBW saves him

Like I said he has very high appeal for ethnic foids. They seem to all simp hard for him.

But like you said status is a big halo for him

• +1
Tbh he’s HTN in motion.

If he was curry he’d be subhuman

But JBW saves him

View attachment 1796952
View attachment 1796953
Like I said he has very high appeal for ethnic foids. They seem to all simp hard for him.

But like you said status is a big halo for him

No where near HTN... His eye area is SHIT, Too much downward growth of jaw, Way too much facial bloat (not lean at all), aged skin.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
No where near HTN... His eye area is SHIT, Too much downward growth of jaw, Way too much facial bloat (not lean at all), aged skin.
Maybe not HTN in PSL face alone.

But taking into account his JBW, blue eyes, height, frame, beardfraud, and other softmaxxes he’s effectively HTN.

But he looks like shit before beardfraud.

A8E1445F 73CC 4618 8166 13AA4785BB82

8559F718 9570 4698 9B3B 43DDC45DE23E

• +1
Maybe not HTN in PSL face alone.

But taking into account his JBW, blue eyes, height, frame, beardfraud, and other softmaxxes he’s effectively HTN.

But he looks like shit before beardfraud.

View attachment 1796970

View attachment 1796972

I guess we just disagree, our standards for HTN are probably very different. He is missing the most important things to be above normie (lean (he is not lean at all), jaw, eye area.)