REMINDER most woman are ugly as fuck without frauding and need to be humbled

serialcoper

serialcoper

Killer

This is the kind of foid you so called "blackpilled" folk simp for and post about calling them stacies and what not. Anyways ban makeup for fucks sake. Please just ban makeup entirely, that will fix most foids fucking insane high levels of ego. Next time you see a bitch acting up throw a glass of water on her bitch brain face, that'll put the slut in her place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: panjeet currycel, greycel, IanIachimoe2491 and 82 others
bitches will also wear 5 inch heels and act like they're all that. Bitch, i will kick your heels off and kill you you dumb slut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: panjeet currycel, darkness97, IanIachimoe2491 and 45 others
its supposed to be like that
in the animal kingdom women look worse bc men have to do all the work to get attraction
this isn't a big revolution

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, yuyu, Chadeep and 9 others
in the animal kingdom women look worse bc men have to do all the work to get attraction
that would be fine if they dressed and dolled up and shut their slut mouths like a few decades ago. But now they want to act like men and also have this unfair advantage?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: panjeet currycel, IanIachimoe2491, lemonnz and 23 others
that would be fine if they dressed and dolled up and shut their slut mouths like a few decades ago. But now they want to act like men and also have this unfair advantage?
plus they have female privilege and pretty privilege too
they have everything and is raised in a world where they're praised for existing
ofc they're ego will go massively inflated and I hate them for that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, bloomercel, Chadeep and 15 others
plus they have female privilege and pretty privilege too
they have everything and is raised in a world where they're praised for existing
ofc they're ego will go massively inflated and I hate them for that
also dont forget the education system is literally tailored for them. This is a world is literally made for foids and foids only, they have all the advantages. Jobs, dating, social life. Mental issues for men aren't taken seriously and men have no support system which women easily get. Women still have fucking safe spaces and can use their women card whenever convinient. They have literally every single fucking thing in their favour and their bitch ass still finds reasons to complain. Seriously fuck every single slut in this world, a revolution is needed

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, bloomercel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 16 others
also dont forget the education system is literally tailored for them. This is a world is literally made for foids and foids only, they have all the advantages. Jobs, dating, social life. Mental issues for men aren't taken seriously and men have no support system which women easily get. Women still have fucking safe spaces and can use their women card whenever convinient. They have literally every single fucking thing in their favour and their bitch ass still finds reasons to complain. Seriously fuck every single slut in this world, a revolution is needed
pov:when i hear a foid say shes going through a lot after breaking up with her bf

PreventSuicideRIwebupdates15June2023 2 docx Google Docs 1

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DeadTrees, rg1235 and 5 others
we need to stop treating them like quenns

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, BeanletMogger and CreepyJewel1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, enchanted_elixir, morbidlymorbid and 12 others
This is one of the most commonly understood facts that has a incredibly large impact on society but no one really talks about it

The whole discourse around “I see so many attractive women but never any attractive men.” Can be chalked up to pretty much every woman you see on the street drastically altering their facial appearance with makeup specifically in ways that are meant to enhance attractiveness while men are walking around with their actual face.

Like you said it also contributes highly to these women’s overblown and undeserved egos.

Makeup is really terrible for society but it benefits women so much to lie blatantly about their appearance that we aren’t allowed to talk about it. Yet if a man so much as stretches the truth about some aspect of himself to attract women, women will make up terms like “rape by deception” and force the law to punish it.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Part-Time Chad, thugmaxxedwigga and 21 others
mass simp execution, i swear simps contribute a major part to their unreal egos
we need to stop praising mediocrity and simping and follow message this average foids instagrams

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and BeanletMogger
i see
also that short men are 8x more likely to kill themselves than women

unrelated, but in my attempt to find a source to back up my claim i found this
they cant even admit that men have worse lives than women, so they claim that more women attempt suicide
insane

This is one of the most commonly understood facts that has a incredibly large impact on society but no one really talks about it

The whole discourse around “I see so many attractive women but never any attractive men.” Can be chalked up to pretty much every woman you see on the street drastically altering their facial appearance with makeup specifically in ways that are meant to enhance attractiveness while men are walking around with their actual face.

Like you said it also contributes highly to these women’s overblown and undeserved egos.

Makeup is really terrible for society but it benefits women so much to lie blatantly about their appearance that we aren’t allowed to talk about it. Yet if a man so much as stretches the truth about some aspect of himself to attract women, women will make up terms like “rape by deception” and force the law to punish it.
good read and totally agreed. What's your opinion on femoids frauding their height (by 3-4 inches easily on average), acting high and mighty and inflating height standards?

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, IwillRope2024, greywind and 3 others
i see

they cant even admit that men have worse lives than women, so they claim that more women attempt suicide
insane

firstly the article is made by a women so its already invalid
the article claim that women tend to have more depression jfl mos guys don't report their depression bc of masculinty coping families
on the point of women wanting committing more is just blatantly crazy

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, depressionmaxxing, rg1235 and 3 others
good read and totally agreed. What's your opinion on femoids frauding their height (by 3-4 inches easily on average), acting high and mighty and inflating height standards?
i hate them for that shit
imagine living in a biased world but then frauding ur height meanwhile ur looksmatch is rotting on .is lol

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and CreepyJewel1
good read and totally agreed. What's your opinion on femoids frauding their height (by 3-5 inches easily on average), acting high and mighty and inflating height standards?
Women will wear heels and then tell men that they need them to be x amount taller than them in heels

It is absurd and just another excuse women use to get away with being viscously hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, Aqualad, greywind and 1 other person
That's insane shit

firstly the article is made by a women so its already invalid
the article claim that women tend to have more depression jfl mos guys don't report their depression bc of masculinty coping families
on the point of women wanting committing more is just blatantly crazy
this is what i was talking about its such a joke when they act like they have problems. Victim mentality is a staple of feminism and that gender as a whole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, IwillRope2024, greywind and 2 others
View attachment 3043374View attachment 3043376

This is the kind of foid you so called "blackpilled" folk simp for and post about calling them stacies and what not. Anyways ban makeup for fucks sake. Please just ban makeup entirely, that will fix most foids fucking insane high levels of ego. Next time you see a bitch acting up throw a glass of water on her bitch brain face, that'll put the slut in her place.
Mid mtb (unfrauded) low htb (frauding)
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
this is what i was talking about its such a joke when they act like they have problems. Victim mentality is a staple of femininity and that gender as a whole.
clown gender jfl
bitches shouldve stayed to cleaning the kitchen and carrying on my seed
why even bother interacting with foids but ofc I have testosterone so its basically impossible to remove the need

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Debetro, serialcoper and 1 other person
i see

insane
It’s so funny seeing these explanations because the obvious answer that cannot be said is that women attempt suicide much more but succeed less because they aren’t actually trying to die most of the time

It’s not hard to kill yourself but women seem to fail at this basic task way more than men do

They make up all sorts of explanations to explain this away like “women are more concerned about their families finding them after death so they choose less violent methods” because it would be “sexist” to admit that women use suicide as a tool for attention far more often than men do and so aren’t nearly as serious in their attempts

Society is a mistake because evolutionarily women weren’t evolved to have power and authority and most men were not evolved to have power and authority over women so this leads to most men simping because that’s the best strategy for them and most women gaining power and authority over things they shouldn’t have power and authority over as a result

We do this society thing and act like it’s normal but we are starting to see its limits very clearly in the modern age

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, greywind, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others

Makeup is cope

You and your foids.

IMG 7755

@Manletmachine @vermillioncorefan @Vermilioncore @ElTruecel @Zelenskyiv

Rate above.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Debetro
Everyone knows that women fraud with makeup in order to increase their attractiveness by atleast two points higher than they naturally are. A below average woman becomes a high tier becky. A becky becomes a stacylite. And a high tier becky can become a stacy.

It's just that the vast majority of men are such slaves to our sexual urges due to the amount of testosterone in us, that the majority of us are too afraid to call women out on their frauding, cause we are afraid that holding women accountable for their actions, will reduce our chance of getting laid.

This is why chads usually are the most outspoken and based when it comes to calling out women. Chads know that no matter what they say about women, at the end of the day they are apart of the small minority of genuinely sexually/physically attractive men and so there will always be women out there who want to sleep with regardless of what he says, because of his looks.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
They will have chads sooner or later anyway, it's just a matter of time

Not just makeup. Filters, angles, lighting, photoshop are also to blame.
Plus of course plastic surgery aka genefrauding.
These whores are deceiving the male population.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
I don’t really see how it matters. They’ve infinite SMV anyway due to scarcity, the only solution is killing off a majority of males but that’s never gonna happen.

Username checks out

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

literally every single woman frauds its hilarious. made a stacey mad once cuz we took a pic not in .5(every girl uses this) and she was upset cuz of how she looked and I said "that's cuz ur used to seeing urself distorted and frauded, that's how you actually look." and she was so pissed JFL.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

We should encourage more children in makeup stores

holy fuck she's ugly af wtf

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
lmao that's not true at all you fucking retard. Men use their power/social status/domiance etc. through history to attract the best mates by becoming the 'alpha' and women use their physical beauty to attract the 'alpha'.

A woman's whole smv is determined by her physical attributes whereas a males is determined by his social status, access to resources (finances etc/house/car) and looks (height, strong jaw, good skin. indicators of good health)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, raleqtambrobret and Klasik616

They said once that in London they were considering making rape by deception law, for women wanting LTR and the man lies to have sex with her and she gets pumped and dumped
TwoXChromosomes wanted it implemented

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and micropp
you are destroying these hoes so funny

• JFL
Reactions: serialcoper
they were considering making rape by deception law, for women wanting LTR and the man lies to have sex with her and she gets pumped and dumped
Already a law in India. Over for curries.
https://www.epw.in/journal/2024/18/commentary/bharatiya-nyaya-sanhita-and-false-promise-marry.html
Section 69 of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita, 2023 focuses on the criminalisation of sexual intercourse by a false promise to marry, which may be through deceitful means with no genuine intention to be fulfilled

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
I've been saying this for years, ban makeup and see almost all societal problems get fixed.

When you take the makeuppill you realize the real nuleish worth of most women.

I would need a 20 pages lenght essay to describe all that is going on with these modern whores and their egos. They are given fucking everything since birth and still cry about women rights and all the feminist bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Chadeep, rg1235 and 4 others