but do they die ?
i think they say/do it for attention
if they were really sad and depressed they would fully follow through
but most guys who go suicide had no support or nothing, just themselves

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and ShawarmaFilth
Just a reminder

iu

"Antler's book investigates the high rate of participation of Jewish women in the women's liberation movement of the 1960s and 1970s within the United States. She notes that, by her estimates, "in some collectives in large cities, two-thirds to three-quarters of women’s liberation participants may have been Jewish.""

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Chadeep, rg1235 and 2 others
but do they die ?
i think they say/do it for attention
if they were really sad and depressed they would fully follow through
but most guys who go suicide had no support or nothing, just themselves
Wheres the stat that they attempt more

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Wheres the stat that they attempt more
it says the answer somewhere in this article

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
This is one of the most commonly understood facts that has a incredibly large impact on society but no one really talks about it

The whole discourse around “I see so many attractive women but never any attractive men.” Can be chalked up to pretty much every woman you see on the street drastically altering their facial appearance with makeup specifically in ways that are meant to enhance attractiveness while men are walking around with their actual face.

Like you said it also contributes highly to these women’s overblown and undeserved egos.

Makeup is really terrible for society but it benefits women so much to lie blatantly about their appearance that we aren’t allowed to talk about it. Yet if a man so much as stretches the truth about some aspect of himself to attract women, women will make up terms like “rape by deception” and force the law to punish it.

its supposed to be like that
in the animal kingdom women look worse bc men have to do all the work to get attraction
this isn't a big revolution
in lions, the females do everything for the males, even hunt. When the males are not doing anything, and at the same time the males look better

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
No shit, they probably turn their eyes off once they remove their makeup everyday. Biggest fraud there is.

View attachment 3043374View attachment 3043376

This is the kind of foid you so called "blackpilled" folk simp for and post about calling them stacies and what not. Anyways ban makeup for fucks sake. Please just ban makeup entirely, that will fix most foids fucking insane high levels of ego. Next time you see a bitch acting up throw a glass of water on her bitch brain face, that'll put the slut in her place.
the nose contour is crazy jfl

lo
View attachment 3043374View attachment 3043376

This is the kind of foid you so called "blackpilled" folk simp for and post about calling them stacies and what not. Anyways ban makeup for fucks sake. Please just ban makeup entirely, that will fix most foids fucking insane high levels of ego. Next time you see a bitch acting up throw a glass of water on her bitch brain face, that'll put the slut in her place.
w inhib mogger

They said once that in London they were considering making rape by deception law, for women wanting LTR and the man lies to have sex with her and she gets pumped and dumped
TwoXChromosomes wanted it implemented
The correct way to run a society if you are to have one is that it should prioritize male interests and ignore women entirely however society allows for too many weak faggots to who don’t have the strength to do this to survive which leads to simping and female privilege. Society is really an impossible task that inevitably defeats itself when you look at it.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235 and Lookologist003
The correct way to run a society if you are to have one is that it should prioritize male interests and ignore women entirely however society allows for too many weak faggots to who don’t have the strength to do this to survive which leads to simping and female privilege. Society is really an impossible task that inevitably defeats itself when you look at it.
what are your thoughts on men pumping and dumping women

Each worthless hole that cake themselves with fake up need to get humbled by getting r@ped by 5 balding currycels thats only way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I just saw some random innocent man just got out of the jail by wrong sentencament for 14 years... you can imagine random foid just yelled r*pe and she is also landwhale white foid. I wanna do so much thing with her but not sexual things.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, serialcoper and Sprinkles
we are doomed because this society built by absolute loser simps. it's like someone programmed this to get fucked more and more.

what are your thoughts on men pumping and dumping women
In regard to what? In regard to society, It’s bad because it leaves a lot of used up alpha widows on the market which makes it harder for less attractive men to secure relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and EliteMewing
In regard to what? In regard to society, It’s bad because it leaves a lot of used up alpha widows on the market which makes it harder for less attractive men to secure relationships.
And what about the women who might bond well with an attractive man because of his personality but other women might ruin it for them?

On the rare occassion you see a foid IRL without make-up and she looks pretty good, it's truly a sight to behold because you just know if she looks good without make-up, she's an absolute fogger with fake-up. 95% of foids are just shit tier without fake-up though, it is what it is. ban that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
And what about the women who might bond well with an attractive man because of his personality but other women might ruin it for them?
I don’t get what you’re asking

Who is ruining what for who and how are they ruining it?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t get what you’re asking

Who is ruining what for who and how are they ruining it?
Stacylite who wants to date chadlite but Beckies ruin it for them

My girlfriend literally does make up at 3am bc she felt ugly making selfies. Then after showing off with her make up she removes it and goes to sleep😭

Shows you how depended they are on make up to the point they think they are this person. Even babys and kids use make up jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and serialcoper

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep and serialcoper
its been really rare that i have been stunned with beauty

I already drank some water.

jk.

Yeah. Women fraud all the time. It is inevitable. Their whole purpose is to breed, so their body and mind was designed to lure a man into the girl’s vagina so he can ejaculate and create offspring.

And most women need fake up and angles to achieve that since most women aren’t the top 1%.

But the problem is that fakeup, frauding camera angles, and surgeries makes most women appear as if they are part of the 1%. And that inflates their ego which makes dating very difficult for us men.

fakeup and social media have ruined dating.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Xangsane, Chadeep and 2 others
we need to stop praising mediocrity and simping and follow message this average foids instagrams
I said a woman looked overweight in a tiktok vids comment section. She was chubby (not land whale but chubby stomach) The foid proceeded to make a video about it and she has 100 men basically simping for her in the comment section. Fucking pathetic.