Reminder: No incel in PSL history has ever been able to pinpoint why Lachowski is good-looking

william2605

william2605

Mistral
C00A7E24 932E 4464 856B 8658DA8F4D83
I'm disappointed by incels thinking that they know it better than normies when everything they've got to say is "harmony". Jfl , what does that even mean? Every normie would say that Lachowski's features fit together perfectly but that doesn't explain shit

• JFL
Reactions: j05, hattrick, 5.5psl and 7 others
He looks like a wet turd what you on about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, 5'7 zoomer, BibleBelieving and 5 others
give up

• +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving, Emiqrox, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
He has good features muh harmony retards here are coping.

He has good bones unlike what copers here think.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, aspiringexcel, Magnum Opus and 6 others
high averageness combined with good indivdual features. what do u want us to say retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Manana, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Ratios. Proportions. Features.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGGER, WanderingBurro, orangomango2003 and 1 other person
His eye area is amazing

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 29167

He is not boneless unlike what copers here think.
Harmony is largely having good soft features, a sprinkle of striking looks, and a maxilla that isn't downwardly grown. That's like 99% of the case.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 29167
He looks like a wet turd what you on about

Ratios. Proportions. Features.
high averageness combined with good indivdual fatures. what do u want us to say retard
you have 10 seconds to explain chico harmony

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 29155, redmaxx and 2 others

Shut the fuck up you dumbass bluecel, I already explained it back in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
View attachment 2268735I'm disappointed by incels thinking that they know it better than normies when everything they've got to say is "harmony". Jfl , what does that even mean? Every normie would say that Lachowski's features fit together perfectly but that doesn't explain shit
and why thw actual fuck you're posting this pic where he looks like shit

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

"eXpLaIn ChiCoS HaRmonY!!!111"

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Emiqrox, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
All of his features are pretty good and really fit together, no feature really stands out so we can't say he's gl because of this single thing

He has harmony, yes, but that's because all of his features are pretty damn good

Why do you give a fuck

It’s because he has Chinese looks

@TRUE_CEL found an alt
I wouldn’t call it an alt per se, since it’s likely they joined after three months instead of having an active account at the moment and using this new one.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
there are so many better looking people than chico @william2605 find a better stud to circlejerk

I wouldn’t call it an alt per se, since it’s likely they joined after three months instead of having an active account at the moment and using this new one.
I think you mods can check out it, I had a total of 4 deleted account. The fifth will be soon

Wait, so we can make an alt once we no longer have access to the old account?

But not in the case if that account is banned?

You need to delete the other account

Three months after your last activity, yes. Doing it before that will get you banned. It’s best to delete your previous account or we will ban it ourselves (but as you know, the posts stay up).

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

Also Damian kater has good features but isn’t harmonious as chico how to explain ?

Three months after your last activity, yes. Doing it before that will get you banned. It’s best to delete your previous account or we will ban it ourselves (but as you know, the posts stay up).
Are you sure? One of my accounts was made only one month later after I deleted the previous one

Are you sure? One of my accounts was made only one month later after I deleted the previous one
Yes. If the staff was aware of it, they’d have banned you for it.

Also Damian kater has good features but isn’t harmonious as chico how to explain ?
CAN YOU SHUT YOUR HOMOSEXUAL MOUTH???????? damian kater is a complete fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

fucks sake man💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Emiqrox, khvirgin and 3 others
Fuck you a ll low iq cant explain chico harmony

also HARMONY DOESNT EXIST IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO CHECK OLDER THREADS AND FINALLY UNDERSTAND IT???????????????? AND IF IT EXISTED, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT??????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
i think ur joking but is this fr a rule?
drop

Yes I’m joking right now but it is a rule (although I think the context and content matters).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
also HARMONY DOESNT EXIST IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO CHECK OLDER THREADS AND FINALLY UNDERSTAND IT???????????????? AND IF IT EXISTED, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT??????
He's been making these threads ever since he joined this forum, his dalit mind has been raped trying to understand Chico's harmony

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
He's been making these threads ever since he joined this forum, his dalit mind has been raped trying to understand Chico's harmony
This forum has more mentally ill people than any asylum. Holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
CAN YOU SHUT YOUR HOMOSEXUAL MOUTH???????? damian kater is a complete fraud
Insane cope
722CDBBB EA00 4DF8 841F 55BD451B4ACE
2D2AE42E E8BE 43C8 B5DF 2AC96EBF4BD3

Look at the features and tell me why chico is better

Send explanation
Yeah you expect me to search during 20 minutes to find some stupid ass homosexual post? I'm not your negro slave anymore, now I'm an afro-american decently living through hard work and with the same amount of rights and privileges as you.

Yeah you expect me to search during 20 minutes to find some stupid ass homosexual post? I'm not your negro slave anymore, now I'm an afro-american decently living through hard work and with the same amount of rights and privileges as you.
So explain in summary why chico has the best harmony

All of his features are pretty good and really fit together, no feature really stands out so we can't say he's gl because of this single thing

He has harmony, yes, but that's because all of his features are pretty damn good
So his harmony comes from due to all features good?