reminder on the importance of a strong base for looksmaxxing

I know this thread has been made many times, but this brutal blackpill NEEDS to be drilled into you. The importance of a strong base is astronomical. There are many people here lost in the delusion that they will become a 7psl gigaslayer. I see absurd mental gymnastics in almost every thread. dont get lost in delusion. be realistic.

a good base:
a skull that isnt too small
no practically unfixable failos(such as a cyclops IPD)
a few fixable failos(you wont ascend much if you have nothing to fix, and if you're here posting on a looksmax forum with nothing to fix im afraid you're fucked.)
decent phenotype(extremely important. most with a bad pheno will never ascend.)
norwood 0
good ratios, especially fwhr and midface ratio(if you can fix your ratios, it will ascend you hard. but most people cant.)
above 5'6"
fat(u can go from subhuman to gigamogger in some cases)
non subhuman frame

a bad base:
practically unfixable failos(long midface, shit ipd, subhuman frame and height)
no failos but still sub 4.5psl
bad phenotype
norwood 2+
bad ratios
eternal normie face
zero striking features
if u have more than 3 of these dont even bother tbh

if you are sub 4psl with a bad base, theres not much you can do. you might be able to ascend .5 points max psl wise.
so what do you do?
smv maxx.
if you're ugly, you need an unmoggable personality to keep up. moneymaxx, studymaxx, carreermaxx, etc, will all be of much higher benefit to you than looksmaxxing. not saying dont looksmax, but dont put your eggs in the wrong basket.

if you are sub 6psl with a good base, looksmaxx.

4.5psl is enough to live a happy life btw. there are millions upon millions of subhumans living happier lives than you are.

dont get carried away, dont delude yourself, and maximize your potential gain in life by following the route that works for you.

if you're 3psl with a bad base, even if you get a modified lefort 3, you probably arent going to ascend beyond 4psl.

obviously there are outliers to everything and everybody wants to be the outlier but be true to urself.

btw, you should at least try to attain a good base if u have a bad one. who knows, it might work out. im not saying quit, im saying dont set your sights too high, because the inevitable fall will crush you brutally.
Lol your good base definition can already fuck decent girls with a bit of Nt behaviour so ''ascending'' wont improve anything in his life

Lol your good base definition can already fuck decent girls with a bit of Nt behaviour so ''ascending'' wont improve anything in his life
looksmaxxing is more for just sex and female attention. your quality of life will improve greatly, more respect from men, more attention from
women, getting treated better, your reality will literally get better in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Here's a short motion video. 19% body fat 5'11 ethnic

I mean this in a non gay way no homo ded srs but that wink at the end was kinda cute bro

you dont have a BAD base. Dont expect to improve more than 0.75 points through looksmaxxing though.

you look good imo. Fix ur upper lip
Looksmaxxing is not for subhumans.

• Love it
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
I mean this in a non gay way no homo ded srs but that wink at the end was kinda cute bro

you dont have a BAD base. Dont expect to improve more than 0.75 points through looksmaxxing though.

you look good imo. Fix ur upper lip

Looksmaxxing is not for subhumans.

Looksmax is for subhumans...Damn greencels and lurkers this site is at the end

Looksmax is for subhumans...Damn greencels and lurkers this site is at the end
nuerotransmittermaxxing mogs looksmaxxing for subhumans

I'd change nw2+ to nw3+ tbh

a nw3 is easily fixable, it just takes more time. But you can easily recover your hairline to a nw2 with the conventional treatments and then a HT to nw1 or 0.5

Although it depends on how your MPB progresses, some people only notice temple recessions after the entire scalp has lost more than 50% of hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
I'd change nw2+ to nw3+ tbh

a nw3 is easily fixable, it just takes more time. But you can easily recover your hairline to a nw2 with the conventional treatments and then a HT to nw1 or 0.5

Although it depends on how your MPB progresses, some people only notice temple recessions after the entire scalp has lost more than 50% of hair
Done

I have otherwise good things going for me, but a long midface

such a cruel joke tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Is my skull too small, i am fat and look sgit in photo, but everything else i can fix (without taking like hgh for years)

Attachments

• P_20191220_222848_2.jpg
    P_20191220_222848_2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 20
Is my skull too small, i am fat and look sgit in photo, but everything else i can fix (without taking like hgh for years)
hair transplant or hop on fin. lose weight. maybe jaw surgery

how do you know that you have small /medium/ big skull ?

how exactly ? what points ?
i do chin to a bit above my hairline

and around a little above your eyebrows (which should be your widest)

from chin to hair line 18 cm
above eyebrows 61 cm (flat occipital bone btw)

Hahahaha someone copy-pasted this to r/Vindicta and changed a few words. The female version of this website

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger