Reminder: Photofeeler is shit and a scam

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
All my pics that get 5 straight up extremely attractive do beyond terrible on tinder

All my pics that get 5 straight nos on everything do amazing on tinder

I’m convinced either foids are doing this shit to not give Chad pics more self esteem OR Photofeeler mods are soy and are doing this shit

I can’t believe how it’s the exact opposite.. my pic that gets 5 nos on all 3 things does good on tinder.. my pic that gets extremely attractive 5 times does horrible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
The fuck is photofeeler ? was this a rating thing you paid for or are you frauding pictures or what

giphy.gif
waterfall-water.gif
fa08fe27fe040b3603ecd3ab0ac7f092.gif
images
giphy.gif
ThankfulEnchantingDairycow-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Flanked
Just fucking lmfao.

It’s literally the OPPISITE. If you get all nos then it means it’s a chad pic and I’m not even joking

All my pics that get 5 straight up extremely attractive do beyond terrible on tinder

All my pics that get 5 straight nos on everything do amazing on tinder

I’m convinced either foids are doing this shit to not give Chad pics more self esteem OR Photofeeler mods are soy and are doing this shit

I can’t believe how it’s the exact opposite.. my pic that gets 5 nos on all 3 things does good on tinder.. my pic that gets extremely attractive 5 times does horrible
its ltbs pushing a bluepilled agenda to try and humble guys out of their league tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129