Reminder That Women ONLY Find 5.5 PSL+ Fully Sexually Attractive

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
We live in a day and age where women have the audacity to call decent looking men "Medium Ugly," rather than "Decent Looking." Let that sink in. That's how entitled and careless they've become in 2022, and it's not really their fault. Sausage fests on Instagram, Tinder, and Clubs has led to this inflation in women's demands - we created this shit show for ourselves. When Dick is in such ample supply, it is only fair that the demand for the highest quality increases. Too bad I can't create an OPEC for regulating men's collective sex drive. :feelscry:

If fat hogs on Female Dating Strategy are this picky, what do you think actual good looking and prime womens' standards will be?

As per my thread that showed PSL ratings follow a skewed distribution, ~75% of men fall between 3-4.5 PSL, with 10% below that and only 15% being above 4.5, meaning at least somewhat attractive. @Amnesia works a bar in California and told me he hasn't seen an attractive guy in the whole of the last month. @forevergymcelling is 5.75 Chadlite and told me he's almost never been mogged in the UK, and was catcalled on the streets in America, that is how rarely men are perceived as attractive.

Reminder that 5-5.5 range of men get called "medium ugly" just lol. These are the types of men you'd expect to be some of the best looking at your college or HS. Look at these brutal ratings of men who are decent looking but not quite solid Chadlites. Only "Hot Hot" means they find you actually attractive :feelscry::

That ends the pEtE dAvIdSoN cope as well. To confirm my theory, look how drastically better the chart is for Pattinson, who is solid 5.5-5.75 Chadlite,

It's much better but damn, it's still not enough for foids in this day and age. :hnghn::hnghn: This should piggy back on forevergymcelling's thread- not only is it jfl to think about LTR's as a 50th percentile looking guy, it might be far worse. Even being 4.5-5.25 will mean women will not be fully INTO you. We have many 5 PSL'ers even here such as @Anstrum95 and my tinder experiments of NT 5's who don't get fuck-all on Tinder.

TLDR: Even being a solid HTN is not enough in 2022. You need to be over 95th percentile in looks if you want to elicit TRUE and RAW physical attraction from women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Prove me wrong?

@germanlooks @EverythingMattersCel @StrangerDanger @BigBiceps @gamma @AscendingHero @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @AlexAP @Xangsane @Thompsonz @VicMackey

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Danish_Retard, Marsiere214 and 46 others
Kill yourself if u dont look like this
FaceApp 1642980869790

Over for men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis, Danish_Retard, UltimateMan and 24 others
Is your dad 5.5 psl?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 16771, DarkLooks and 8 others
We live in a day and age where women have the audacity to call decent looking men "Medium Ugly," rather than "Decent Looking." Let that sink in. That's how entitled and careless they've become in 2022, and it's not really their fault. Sausage fests on Instagram, Tinder, and Clubs has led to this inflation in women's demands - we created this shit show for ourselves. When Dick is in such ample supply, it is only fair that the demand for the highest quality increases. Too bad I can't create an OPEC for regulating men's collective sex drive. :feelscry:

If fat hogs on Female Dating Strategy are this picky, what do you think actual good looking and prime womens' standards will be?

As per my thread that showed PSL ratings follow a skewed distribution, ~75% of men fall between 3-4.5 PSL, with 10% below that and only 15% being above 4.5, meaning at least somewhat attractive. @Amnesia works a bar in California and told me he hasn't seen an attractive guy in the whole of the last month. @forevergymcelling is 5.75 Chadlite and told me he's almost never been mogged in the UK, and was catcalled on the streets in America, that is how rarely men are perceived as attractive.

Reminder that 5-5.5 range of men get called "medium ugly" just lol. These are the types of men you'd expect to be some of the best looking at your college or HS. Look at these brutal ratings of men who are decent looking but not quite solid Chadlites. Only "Hot Hot" means they find you actually attractive :feelscry::
View attachment 1511833View attachment 1511835View attachment 1511836View attachment 1511837View attachment 1511840View attachment 1511843

That ends the pEtE dAvIdSoN cope as well. To confirm my theory, look how drastically better the chart is for Pattinson, who is solid 5.5-5.75 Chadlite,

View attachment 1511845

It's much better but damn, it's still not enough for foids in this day and age. :hnghn::hnghn: This should piggy back on forevergymcelling's thread- not only is it jfl to think about LTR's as a 50th percentile looking guy, it might be far worse. Even being 4.5-5.25 will mean women will not be fully INTO you. We have many 5 PSL'ers even here such as @Anstrum95 and my tinder experiments of NT 5's who don't get fuck-all on Tinder.

TLDR: Even being a solid HTN is not enough in 2022. You need to be over 95th percentile in looks if you want to elicit TRUE and RAW physical attraction from women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Prove me wrong?

View attachment 1511853

@germanlooks @EverythingMattersCel @StrangerDanger @BigBiceps @gamma @AscendingHero @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @AlexAP @Xangsane @Thompsonz @VicMackey

PSL 6+ imo.
My chadlitefish who is PSL 5.5 hardly gets matches from HTB+, and the very few htbs that respond to him don't want a relationship with him.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, amorfati and noodlelover
Lol at using reddit as a source

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latincel, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15601 and 5 others
Is your dad 5.5 psl?
I'm not saying you can't get laid or a relationship if you sub 5.5 psl. Just saying you won't be fully perceived as attractive.
And My Dad was 6'2 Med-Passing BULL that my mom begged to be wed to in arrangement.:hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Over

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, amorfati and Toth's thot
Lol at using reddit as a source
I see this so many times. Look at the truecels on this place. They are Adriana Lima only. They don't stop from shitting on even average looking women, so why is it such a bad idea to source what femcels find attractive?

And the charts of ratings are from a mainstream site, it also proves that average women ALSO think alike with femcels in attraction.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blite, Latincel, Hector and 14 others
Gigachad’s world. All other men are ants being stomped without the Chad even realizing he’s stomping us because we are insignificant dog shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, amorfati, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others

View attachment 1511833View attachment 1511835View attachment 1511836View attachment 1511837View attachment 1511840View attachment 1511843

View attachment 1511845

View attachment 1511853

This is cope by reddit lesbians and femcels.

Irl this whore girl i'm friends with says a ton of guys are good looking aslong as they're like 4.5+. Now obviously being 7 psl is a god tier trait and "Nt" is a meme irl but chad only is def a myth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latincel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8165 and 15 others
the blackpills on this site are extremely potent today

after the 3rd one today i already reached my limit and have completely stopped functioning and just rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, amorfati, hypergamy and 11 others
I mog almost all local guys I come across

I think you’ve seen my face OP iirc

Facially attractive men are very rare irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 6 others
When I step outside bitches look at me, even when I’m bloatlord.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, amorfati, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
I see this so many times. Look at the truecels on this place. They are Adriana Lima only. They don't stop from shitting on even average looking women, so why is it such a bad idea to source what femcels find attractive?
it’s about taste tbh. I find Madison beer uglier than tiktok girls even tho she’s higher psl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Latincel, amorfati, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
This is cope by reddit lesbians and femcels.

Irl this whore girl i'm friends with says a ton of guys are good looking aslong as they're like 4.5+. Now obviously being 7 psl is a god tier trait and "Nt" is a meme irl but chad only is def a myth.
Yeah, and all those women with 4.5-5 bf's are desperate to hook up with you. You said yourself they treat their bf's like trash and would drop them like flies for a better looking guy. :blackpill::blackpill::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Again, sub 6 psl would struggle. Not sub 5.5 psl.

Why do you think he chases after grannies?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and noodlelover
I see this so many times. Look at the truecels on this place. They are Adriana Lima only. They don't stop from shitting on even average looking women
Everyone here is insane

so why is it such a bad idea to source what femcels find attractive?
Femcels are resentful and will not give accurate answers

And the charts of ratings are from a mainstream site, it also proves that average women ALSO think alike with femcels in attraction.
All stats taken from women are cope, they also say dad bods are hot, personality matters

PSL 6+ imo.
My chadlitefish who is PSL 5.5 hardly gets matches from HTB+, and the very few htbs that respond to him don't want a relationship with him.
Tinder is much more hypergamous than rl, using it to gauge rl outcomes doesn't work. PSL 5.5+ is still the threshold. (inb4 cope + dnr)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, noodlelover, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
Cause it's tinder jfl. Women got even more options on tinder than they do irl, which is already alot.
Most women are on tinder for validation while men are there for dating

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, vaninskybird, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
Tinder is much more hypergamous than rl, using it to gauge rl outcomes doesn't work. PSL 5.5+ is still the threshold. (inb4 cope + dnr)
Cause it's tinder jfl. Women got even more options on tinder than they do irl, which is already alot.
So what is he doing rotting on tinder if he has lots of options irl?

Most women are on tinder for validation while men are there for dating
I talked with 2 south asian women on there

They complained about the pump and dump culture of tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others

View attachment 1511845

View attachment 1511853

Water thread, @EverythingMattersCel was spot on in his predictions for the upcoming yrs, 2022 in partuclar.
https://looksmax.org/threads/prepar...n-2022-forecasts-predictions-and-more.437956/

The chadsexual movement is only gaining steam. Cosmetic and plastic surgery sites will boom. Subconsicous blackpill fests on social media, namely tiktok and instagram are only further perpetuating this madness.

Chad or death is really the it in 2022 if u want to slay quality, live without games and improve life quality. 5.5psl is the threshold for these benefits imo.

Good luck fellow looksmaxxers (fuck u shitposters), may the blackpill be with you and guide you!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 15556 and 2 others
Im sub 5 incel :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15917 and noodlelover
If you're concerned about slaying, sex appeal = everything

You can get away with being lower PSL if you have sex appeal, compared to being higher PSL with shit sex appeal

e.g.

High PSL low sex appeal

Lower PSL but high sex appeal

Obviously Tom Hardy is still very GL, but the principle is the same. The PSL scale isn't always the best indicator of a man's attractiveness to women

water ect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latincel, Danish_Retard, Sny and 13 others

View attachment 1511845

View attachment 1511853

Over and invisible if you're not 6'4 jacked and don't look like this:
Insane tera omega chad morph gigachad its over wow

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Baldingman1998, noodlelover and 2 others

You can get away with being lower PSL if you have sex appeal, compared to being higher PSL with shit sex appeal

e.g.

High PSL low sex appeal

View attachment 1511874
View attachment 1511875

View attachment 1511878
View attachment 1511880

Obviously Tom Hardy is still very GL, but the principle is the same. The PSL scale isn't always the best indicator of a man's attractiveness to women

water ect
Wait til @germanlooks sees this

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, buckchadley31, Chadeep and 5 others
Is he not one of your "chadfishes"?
No. He's the average face of a guy on UK tinder who would be happy to fuck a granny.

This proves he doesn't have many options.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and LooksOrDeath

e.g.

High PSL low sex appeal

View attachment 1511874
View attachment 1511875

View attachment 1511878
View attachment 1511880

water ect
More than Sex appeal (sex appeal is very important) but SMV. Which is everything ur psl (takes majority cut in ur smv) followed by ur height, musculairty, game, frame, nt, status, money, voice, etc, etc.

@tyronelite some times all these ratings and psl become monotonous and unecessary. Women will be the ones rating us anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 8 others
Wait til @germanlooks sees this
I agree with that.
De poot has shit sex appeal but he could have insane sex appeal with gymmaxxing.
Currently he has a bit of prettyboy/alt niche appeal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 4 others
What is the site where foids rated those men?

More than Sex appeal (sex appeal is very important) but SMV. Which is everything ur psl (takes majority cut in ur smv) followed by ur height, musculairty, game, frame, nt, status, money, voice, etc, etc.

@tyronelite some times all these ratings and psl become monotonous and unecessary. Women will be the ones rating us anyways.
The only rating that matters is good looking or not, and you’ll know that by the way women treat you

That’s why “x is ideal” posts are confusing an shit, you should looksmax to your genetic strengths

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11388, Preoximerianas and 7 others

e.g.

High PSL low sex appeal

View attachment 1511874
View attachment 1511875

View attachment 1511878
View attachment 1511880

water ect
Based asf, @Kade

Users here slather retin-a and get a nosejob and still wonder why they're invisible. Sex appeal is everything and changes ur life.

(Get the retin a and nosejobs in but don't miss the point)

It's why RTT dudes slay (not saying go this route) but everythingmaxxing (raising ur smv) is numero uno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sny, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Users here slather retin-a and get a nosejob and still wonder why they're invisible. Sex appeal is everything and changes ur life.

(Get the retin a and nosejobs in but don't miss the point)

It's why RTT dudes slay (not saying go this route) but everythingmaxxing (raising ur smv) is numero uno.
avi sauce

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
I agree with that.
De poot has shit sex appeal but he could have insane sex appeal with gymmaxxing.
Currently he has a bit of prettyboy/alt niche appeal

It's about playing into your appeal. De Poot isn't a Jock, but what if he was casted as a Star Wars villain, idk if star wars is big in europe but it's huge in NA. De Poot would be the topic of every single tik tok trend for months if it happened.:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
@Xangsane run another tinder game with a

View attachment 1511894View attachment 1511896

It's about playing into your appeal. De Poot isn't a Jock, but what if he was casted as a Star Wars villain, idk if star wars is big in europe but it's huge in NA. De Poot would be the topic of every single tik tok trend for months if it happened.:Comfy:
I think he'd get a lot of alt girls tbh.
I have a few tinder experiments on my list to do, so I'll let you know when this happens

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
were the raters sheboons or normal women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Inb4 @Biggdink Copes with medium ugly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
need the source of your avi for.... research purposes :)
@Henry_Gandy man is this your alt or something jfl, u said the same thing on discord lmao

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

View attachment 1511845

View attachment 1511853

Lol the women on FDS are coping hard - they are bitter because they can't get Chad to commit or put up with their bullshit. 5psl face + at least 5'10" height + good physique = Chad IRL and will elicit true and raw attraction from Beckys. 5.5psl face is truely rare.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, Preoximerianas and 2 others
@Xangsane run another tinder game with a

He could also be ideal for a vampire role or something similar
A36237A1 1CA1 4E1E 83BC 15FCA790E910
F0F82E02 C1A7 4B7C 9ECC FBB1EB6A754A
DD391E88 533E 4278 BBDD 06F0B9C108DD

or unironically playing a mysterious loner in a Netflix Show. This would halo him hard and with his memorizing face he would easily blow up.

Tbh he could also just go on tiktok and prettyboymaxx

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 8 others

Maybe not stars, but yea good point about playing into your appeal and niche.

Universal appeal =all.

Teeth, lip maxxing, getting an nt hairstyle, golden skin and gymcelling are all tremendously smv boosts. Softmaxxin is ur friend.

You're not wetting fuck all pussy if you look like a pasty cumskin angry twink jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, Effortless and 1 other person

e.g.

High PSL low sex appeal

View attachment 1511874
View attachment 1511875

View attachment 1511878
View attachment 1511880

water ect
would he benefit from infraorbital rim implants? tom hardy

is there a reason why literally everyone on my tiktok feed is attractive even the ppl who barely get any likes? i don’t go out and my tiktok fyp is warping my reality of the average young person and destroying my self esteem

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and noodlelover
I have great sex appeal so I’m safe alhamdulilah

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Ethniframementalcel