reminder this is my jaw and voice - ive never had a girlfriend.

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum

jaw

voice

NEVER

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin, Cleftcel, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
reminded me

Mirin that voice

yo my long time akhi neetfif, im iluvkandy

this brings me back to the times we trolled on daddy /english language servers, when i met you over a year ago

ive seen you grow a lot

from severely mentally ill hopeless bully who lates life and his family, discord e boy who gets girls to cut their arms for him and to finally realising looks arent everything

you slayed yet?

the rest of my face is ugly eg. ugly ears, nose, etc
sorta not rlly ugly but yeh
and i dont go out ever
also im p short imo
yo my long time akhi neetfif, im iluvkandy

this brings me back to the times we trolled on daddy /english language servers, when i met you over a year ago

ive seen you grow a lot

from severely mentally ill hopeless bully who lates life and his family, discord e boy who gets girls to cut their arms for him and to finally realising looks arent everything

you slayed yet?
not at all

How old r u now?

Images 12

post proof youre actually him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
well obviously not, ur a truecel abomination

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Squirtoutmabooty

jaw

voice

NEVER

''I'm not a larper sweaty you too can ascend by personality see me who is near chad in looks has never had any luck were in this together bro''

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

post proof youre actually him
cant, trust me i know youre michael and you had that penguin picture on discord when we were on daddy and english disocrdl ol

Trolls me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
cant, trust me i know youre michael and you had that penguin picture on discord when we were on daddy and english disocrdl ol
i havent used discord in a year since then

funny times indeed

do you still believe looks=everything?

hows school?

He's a larper dude use your fucking head he's seeking validation
what do u look like?
i havent used discord in a year since then

funny times indeed

do you still believe looks=everything?

hows school?
no, they are not everything
idk what i believe to be quite honest.
life is everything, i guess

what do u look like?

no, they are not everything
idk what i believe to be quite honest.
life is everything, i guess

Subhuman that's how i look

Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Arvenas, Arkantos and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
9cyJxqr
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, luxury.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
you are the best frauder ive ever seen

even light years above crisick

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

^ left is op, right is @Gosick

left guy on this picture is good example of what we talked about in other thread btw
u think he’s legit aspie or something? he probably went to the camera and did that facial expression with no hesitation or conscious decision. u ever see how @Short Ugly and Brown tskes his pics?

u think he’s legit aspie or something? he probably went to the camera and did that facial expression with no hesitation or conscious decision. u ever see how @Short Ugly and Brown tskes his pics?
He’s aspie af I remember him from lookism

u dont have to be aspie to have aspie facial expression. i mentioned this shit on the forum. didnt see that guy, but most users here have 0 clue about how to take selfie despite selife being the only picture they ever get taken on themselves lolll

i can 2 take exact same selfies right after eachother, with different micro expressions and one gets rated 5-6 other gets rated 9 on photofeeler and it translates to tinder too

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He’s aspie af I remember him from lookism
same with short brown subhuman. his selfies crack me up. he has this squinty/“angry” look to him in all his selfies. like snarling like a dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
View attachment 155804

JFL I actually talked to people both IRL and online and they claim themselves as 8/10 because of their rating in fkng PHOTOFEELER, when quite literally a google stock image of a normie smiling is enough to get 9s in everything...

u dont have to be aspie to have aspie facial expression. i mentioned this shit on the forum. didnt see that guy, but most users here have 0 clue about how to take selfie despite selife being the only picture they ever get taken on themselves lolll

i can 2 take exact same selfies right after eachother, with different micro expressions and one gets rated 5-6 other gets rated 9 on photofeeler and it translates to tinder too
aspie facial expression is usually a blank stare

squinting, jutting and sucking cheeks harder than you suck dick is indeed extremely aspie and obvious to normies

View attachment 155804

lel pic taken at 15 years old w/o tan and hair and literally as close to my face as possible tbh.
If you think thats what I really look like believe it then.
same with short brown subhuman. his selfies crack me up. he has this squinty/“angry” look to him in all his selfies. like snarling like a dog
except when u realize i took that pic ironically for discord and in reality everything looks light years better :giggle:

JFL I actually talked to people both IRL and online and they claim themselves as 8/10 because of their rating in fkng PHOTOFEELER, when quite literally a google stock image of a normie smiling is enough to get 9s in everything...
i mean thats probably because they set ALL gender + all ages. if you set WOMEN only at under age 29 then people start getting worse rates

im not saying photofeeler is some extremely legit shit. it doesnt really mean much but it can help you dissect bad selfies from good selfies of yourself. like its not good to measure yourself on absolute scale in the world but relatively yourself it can be helpful as a comparison-tool to rank your pictures

lel pic taken at 15 years old w/o tan and hair and literally as close to my face as possible tbh.
If you think thats what I really look like believe it then.
i didnt say thats how you look like. i just copy pasted image from https://looksmax.org/threads/lol-photofeeler-is-fckiing-stupid.42868/

bcuz i remembered zuzzcel posted you there

you are the best frauder ive ever seen

even light years above crisick

hehe
i have normal lighting selfies, they all look the same, everythings there the picture just isnt lit my man.

ur clearly on the spectrum