reminder this is my jaw and voice - ive never had a girlfriend.

hehe
i have normal lighting selfies, they all look the same, everythings there the picture just isnt lit my man.

na i know about sins secreet camera angling trick

take an in a neutral faced motion video and the difference will be clear as day

ur clearly on the spectrum
in balkan where he lives its not about looks

much more status

and he would do that well in the west due to his pheno which @2peasinapod describes so perfectly. death tier pheno, on par with curries

also pro tip for photofeeler

picture where you DON'T SMILE (neutral/resting bitch face w/e) and score relatively high is likely a very good picture of you

you gotta upload and test a lot of pictures to understand ratings you get, but once you do its an aight tool

my best ever tinder picture is the picture that scored highest while not smiling. i had pic scored higher while smiling but that did worse on tinder

picture where you DON'T SMILE (neutral/resting bitch face w/e) and score relatively high is likely a very good picture of you

you gotta upload and test a lot of pictures to understand ratings you get, but once you do its an aight tool

my best ever tinder picture is the picture that scored highest while not smiling. i had pic scored higher while smiling but that did worse on tinder
my best photo was me smiling. it’s probably my best photo taken tho jfl

my best photo was me smiling. it’s probably my best photo taken tho jfl
i mean you cant rly know tbh. it goes so much into picture setting, focal length, lightning, angle etc all that shit when it comes to tinder performacen

like im obviously not talking about ugly people

but 2 normie tier looking people with same attractiveness can have huge differences in matches/likes depending on their pic selection and setup

crisick is so ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i mean you cant rly know tbh. it goes so much into picture setting, focal length, lightning, angle etc all that shit when it comes to tinder performacen

like im obviously not talking about ugly people

but 2 normie tier looking people with same attractiveness can have huge differences in matches/likes depending on their pic selection and setup
i think it’s a good pic and my gf loves it and so did all my tinder matches lol. but yeah, i agree with your last statement, with the right pics (angles and lighting) you can look more gl than you are

i think it’s a good pic and my gf loves it and so did all my tinder matches lol. but yeah, i agree with your last statement, with the right pics (angles and lighting) you can look more gl than you are
i have a friend who looks like the guy @Gosick larped to be originally, but 1.5 psl points ahead of him, like a better version. hes legit lower-end of chad facially or higher end of chadlite tier and I have 2x as many matches/likes as him despite him facially mogging me jfl. he had shitty candids and travel pics

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 2846
na i know about sins secreet camera angling trick

take an in a neutral faced motion video and the difference will be clear as day
u want me to pm u a video of me in motion, touching hair and everything?

nobody cares
photofeeler is a meme
that picture is basically not even me, when i look at it i dont see myself lmfao.

u think he’s legit aspie or something? he probably went to the camera and did that facial expression with no hesitation or conscious decision. u ever see how @Short Ugly and Brown tskes his pics?
same with short brown subhuman. his selfies crack me up. he has this squinty/“angry” look to him in all his selfies. like snarling like a dog
why are you calling me ugly

here, this is the only photo I have of me that someone else took. also this is farther away than 1 foot. keep calling me ugly and a frauder

Screen Shot 2019 11 02 at 74050 PM copy

if anyone takes selfies and someone else takes photos of them, they 99% of the time look better when photos are being taken of them.

ex: Jeff seid

selfie:
Hqdefault 4

photo taken by another person:
Screen Shot 2019 11 04 at 55851 PM

also stop saying I squint in my photos, thats bullshit

EVEN if I did, squinting doesn't change your
-palprebal fissure width
-eyebrow thickness
-eyebrow placement
-upper eyelid exposure
-tear ducts
-eyelash thickness

all it does it raise your lower eyelid and barely too. also if you have bad infraorbital, squinting will make u look worse

people like @PrettyBoyMaxxing and others here will attack me for having a better eye area than them out of jealousy so they make up all these retarded terms

the only reason ur better looking than me is because you beat the fuck out of me in every facial region besides eye area and because you aren't of a shit phenotype like me. but don't come after my eye area, I definitely mog u there retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

here, this is the only photo I have of me that someone else took. also this is farther away than 1 foot. keep calling me ugly and a frauder

View attachment 155877
if anyone takes selfies and someone else takes photos of them, they 99% of the time look better when photos are being taken of them.

selfie:View attachment 155878

photo taken by another person:View attachment 155882

-palprebal fissure width
-eyebrow thickness
-eyebrow placement
-upper eyelid exposure
-tear ducts
-eyelash thickness

all it does it raise your lower eyelid and barely too. also if you have bad infraorbital, squinting will make u look worse

people like @PrettyBoyMaxxing and others here will attack me for having a better eye area than them out of jealousy so they make up all these retarded terms

the only reason ur better looking than me is because you beat the fuck out of me in every facial region besides eye area and because you aren't of a shit phenotype like me. but don't come after my eye area, I definitely mog u there retard
medial canthus matters more than all that
can you tell me how you came to that autistic conclusion when you cant find someone with a sharper jaw, better eye area, hair, zygos, and voice, not just on this website, but furthermore irl, and on other apps and forums.

View attachment 155877

-palprebal fissure width
-eyebrow thickness
-eyebrow placement
-upper eyelid exposure
-tear ducts
-eyelash thickness

medial canthus matters more than all that

can you tell me how you came to that autistic conclusion when you cant find someone with a sharper jaw, better eye area, hair, zygos, and voice, not just on this website, but furthermore irl, and on other apps and forums.
My rating was 6-6.25 psl.

you are very good looking but not as good looking as you think you are.

View attachment 155877

-palprebal fissure width
-eyebrow thickness
-eyebrow placement
-upper eyelid exposure
-tear ducts
-eyelash thickness

where the fuck did i call u ugly? from day one i’ve said ur NOT ugly.

do i really need to pull up all the pics of u squinting? like the one squinting on your snapchat streak? or the one of you squinting when you trolled r/bald with “am i balding?”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

, my question will remain unanswered, however you want to see it.
But neither of those are true actually because then I would get girls. Not just irl but online as well ( i dont0

Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, Arkantos and Deleted member 2846

do i really need to pull up all the pics of u squinting? like the one squinting on your snapchat streak? or the one of you squinting when you trolled r/bald with “am i balding?”
>or the one of you squinting when you trolled r/bald with “am i balding?”
Im a better friend to him than you and not even i know he did this
fuck off nate you little dog.
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
first warning

>or the one of you squinting when you trolled r/bald with “am i balding?”
Im a better friend to him than you and not even i know he did this
fuck off nate you little dog.

first warning
what are u saying rn

, my question will remain unanswered, however you want to see it.
But neither of those are true actually because then I would get girls. Not just irl but online as well ( i dont0
i am very confused

yes thats true I said bob flay and pretty boy are 4 points above me

so 7-8/10

if I was white u wouldn't be attacking me

@Gosick is probably a currycel white worshipper anyways and is likely as ugly as me

nate is gigachad

only reason he gets rejected is girls are intimidated by his looks

Last edited:
Are you a virgin or just never had a relationship?

You look and sound deformed, son. It's over for you, just LDAR.
Mogged.png

He is not ugly
This whole thread is a bait for idiots to give him compliments. JFL if you don't take ta dump on this narcy retard. Having said that, he does look a bit deformed in that frontal picture. Something is off.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
yes thats true I said bob flay and pretty boy are 4 points above me

so 7-8/10

if I was white u wouldn't be attacking me

@Gosick is probably a currycel white worshipper anyways and is likely as ugly as me
i “attack” any user. idc about color skin or race.

i “attack” any user. idc about color skin or race.
I'm still waiting for the idiot @Gosick to post his face

he's going around giving random ratings when no one asked
meanwhile he looks likely like this :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
8ln9ptc

Attachments

• 92yfCo3.jpg
    92yfCo3.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 11
relax man lol, i didnt mean to insult you or anything, i just gave you a rating. ill stop
post ur face tho,

considering u haven't ur just as ugly as me :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
too gl to get girls easily

@PrettyBoyMaxxing keep coming at me with your aspie comments and calling me a fraud when ur the one that would probably be incel if u didn't run hair cope and wasn't white

im not gonna get attacked anymore without pointing the bullshit where its at

other people here aren't special looking either, mostly whites that ran JBW and high tier normie ethnics that had to date down

and @PrettyBoyMaxxing how about we talk of that video where u posted for ratings where u jut your jaw a foot from your neck and asked for ratings

ffs I have never had a girl comment on my looks or anything, its just dumbfucks here that attack me with "bro u squint" when I take all my expressionless photos between classes and soccer and gym practice once and don't even retake photos or anything

ur a jealous fuck thats why @Gosick had to comment on my post with a rating when I didn't ask and a curly hair coping incel had to too

fuck u all :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
why does everyone here hate me so much?

is this like a group plan to get me to rope or something?

@PrettyBoyMaxxing keep coming at me with your aspie comments and calling me a fraud when ur the one that would probably be incel if u didn't run hair cope and wasn't white

im not gonna get attacked anymore

other people here aren't special looking either, mostly whites that ran JBW and high tier normie ethnics that had to date down

and @PrettyBoyMaxxing how about we talk of that video where u posted for ratings where u jut your jaw a foot from your neck and asked for ratings

ffs I have never had a girl comment on my looks or anything, its just dumbfucks here that attack me with "bro u squint" when I take all my photos between classes and soccer and gym practice

You mog me

jfl ur that one giga aspie from the old looksmax discord

Screen Shot 2019 11 04 at 83441 PM
@PrettyBoyMaxxing this is what you look like in your fucking side profile photos jutting to the nether world

if I was white like u, wasn't a manlet, and didn't have a 1/10 lower third and narrow bizygomatic, I would fuck u over in slays. no comparison

ur girlfriend probably doesn't even find u attractive and is only dating u as a self hating ethnic chick so she can get access to white babies

its over for u :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

404 TESTOSTERONE NOT FOUND

im not gonna get attacked anymore without pointing the bullshit where its at

ffs I have never had a girl comment on my looks or anything, its just dumbfucks here that attack me with "bro u squint" when I take all my expressionless photos between classes and soccer and gym practice once and don't even retake photos or anything

ur a jealous fuck thats why @Gosick had to comment on my post with a rating when I didn't ask and a curly hair coping incel had to too

Aye

shut up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Bro do your natural voice that's clearly your morning voice or an act. You look alright, in Britain you would get your fair share... you must be a mentalcel or just have extremely bad luck. Go out more, come to this forum less and get involved in your city... you'll be surprise what kind of girls you could charm. STAY IN SHAPE.

you kinda look like ahaan pandey

your voice sounds like you are gargling on semen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You look and sound deformed, son. It's over for you, just LDAR.
if a perfect jawline and a deep ass basso voice is deformed, i think that you might just be delusional instead.
But anyway, I look nothing like that pic as I said, intentionally taken that for a certain discord user
go look at the OP and honestly think about that image lmfao. First I'd cut you with it then I'd make u pee urself from my voice
your voice sounds like you are gargling on semen
gigacope
its bassy, smooth, gorgeous with a slight croak.

another with other mic
iz u mirin?
id make your mom wet
vocaroo .com/i/s0OV4poUV0z6
you kinda look like ahaan pandey
thanks always wanted to be famous in india
Bro do your natural voice that's clearly your morning voice or an act. You look alright, in Britain you would get your fair share... you must be a mentalcel or just have extremely bad luck. Go out more, come to this forum less and get involved in your city... you'll be surprise what kind of girls you could charm. STAY IN SHAPE.
>u look alright
All i showed was eye area and lower third, and that pic looks brutal
>fair share
i always slay uk girls online, not sure what ur on about
always get called peng by them, no other girls from other countries like me as much as uk girls and im not even a roadman or any status halod

This site always fascinates me with its delusion tbh
>an act
we can call and ill sound exactly the same. IM surprised you didnt say that I photoshoped my jaw as well, since youre going all out on me being fake lmfao.
too gl to get girls easily
what the fuck? even
He is not ugly
i dont look like that so its ironic
he actually thinks that pic represents me
i have so many 3/4ths and frontals that look nothing like that lmfao
u can ofc find bad frontals ofme with a buzzcut but there doesnt exist a bad 3/4 pic, if you dont believe me u can add my snap or discord and ill even video with you if you want. I also have recorded videos i can pm u on here
Are you a virgin or just never had a relationship?
that's not something I can say (blackpill scholar will come now saying my slays are in the negatives btw - and then another retard will come here to say im average)
but i dont care either
i will make more threads about my inceldom in a bit
404 TESTOSTERONE NOT FOUND
good joke

Last edited: