Reminder to buy BTC before the big boom happens

Deleted member 9090

Deleted member 9090

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
If you haven't invested yet, you should, because we are heading for a new insane ATM for bitcoin.

Don't buy shitcoins or stablecoins, only other coin worth investing is ETH.

You can afford your looksmaxxing dreams when this shit goes to the moon.

Goodluck and merry Christmas.

Bitcoin Price Prediction: Where Is Bitcoin Headed After ...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, inceletto, ezio6 and 16 others
Funny how I’ve recently starting holding ETH and BTC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 9090
How much does it cost and how do I start investing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 9090
How much does it cost and how do I start investing?
You should research an exchange. there are multiple exchanges, examples are: coinbase, binance, krakn.

This is the ''marketplace'' where you buy crypto coins.

I recommend opening an account on coinbase as its the most userfriendly, but has high % fee costs for transactions. But this shouldnt matter as you arent doing DCA (this is something you should look into though, as DCA is a reliable and easy way to invest without having to worry about dips and pumps). A good plus for coinbase is its ''vault'' option, where you can safely guard your coins against hackers. The vault system gives you extra protection, 2FA, and 24/48 hours before the specific coin will be moved from and out of the vault.

After you setup your exchange, transfer money to the account. Your account will have wallets for each coin. This ''wallet'' is basically an adress where your crypto will be transfered and deposited from.

You will want to start reading crypto stuff from online forums, such as reddit r/bitcoin.
My buy recommendations are ETH and BTC (ethereum and bitcoin respectively). These are the most ''hyped up'' coins so to speak. BTC is called the gold and ETH the silver of crypto.
Wait for a dip, we have been going up for some time, so now the market will have a natural dip. This is because people sell and buy on those pumps causing a dip. Now for the long run it shouldnt really matter WHEN you invest, as each BTC is likely worth about 200k in the future. But to be as efficient as possible buy the dips.

Also check youtube.

Beware of scammers in the comments or DMs. Never give someone your phone number, email etc.

Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: JL~, BasedSpinelet257, Schönling and 14 others
Fuck investments and cities and all that. I’m just gonna go live on a farm with a nice 3/10 girl and enjoy life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, WideZygos, Obey and 30 others
You should research an exchange. there are multiple exchanges, examples are: coinbase, binance, krakn.

This is the ''marketplace'' where you buy crypto coins.

I recommend opening an account on coinbase as its the most userfriendly, but has high % fee costs for transactions. But this shouldnt matter as you arent doing DCA (this is something you should look into though, as DCA is a reliable and easy way to invest without having to worry about dips and pumps). A good plus for coinbase is its ''vault'' option, where you can safely guard your coins against hackers. The vault system gives you extra protection, 2FA, and 24/48 hours before the specific coin will be moved from and out of the vault.

After you setup your exchange, transfer money to the account. Your account will have wallets for each coin. This ''wallet'' is basically an adress where your crypto will be bought and sold.

You will want to start reading crypto stuff from online forums, such as reddit r/bitcoin.
My buy recommendations are ETH and BTC (ethereum and bitcoin respectively). These are the most ''hyped up'' coins so to speak. BTC is called the gold and ETH the silver of crypto.
Wait for a dip, we have been going up for some time, so now the market will have a natural dip. This is because people sell and buy on those pumps causing a dip. Now for the long run it shouldnt really matter WHEN you invest, as each BTC is likely worth about 200k in the future. But to be as efficient as possible buy the dips.

Also check youtube.

Beware of scammers in the comments or DMs. Never give someone your phone number, email etc.

Good luck!
They're both pretty expensive, and BTC is pretty much impossible to buy. 1BTC equals to 23K USD. Insane tbh.

Any recommendations?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Madhate, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Just do index funds and wait 10 years bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5292 and 3 others
They're both pretty expensive, and BTC is pretty much impossible to buy. 1BTC equals to 23K USD. Insane tbh.

Any recommendations?
You dont need to buy 1BTC. You can buy BTC for like 1 dollar. Its divided into satoshis, 1BTC = 100 million satoshis.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Hector, Deleted member 5969 and 4 others
You dont need to buy 1BTC. You can buy BTC for like 1 dollar. Its divided into satoshis, 1BTC = 100 million satoshis.
Coinbase is international right? It's not just US-only, is it?
Also where do I monitor the progress of BTC/ETH stocks? I want to watch out for the dip and invest at the right time.

Sorry for asking too many questions btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 9090
next time it dips under 10k, ill buy some.

Fucking sad, I remember it being at like 4k and saying "nahhhh, its just a meme" and buying some shitcoin instead

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer, .🇹🇩. and 8 others

Any recommendations?
Look at it like this: if you invest 1000USD, you will get 4,282,396 satoshis, which is 0.04282396 BTC. If the price of BTC doubles after investment, it means your investment is now worth 2000USD for the same amount of satoshis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Schönling, BigBoy and 5 others

Fucking sad, I remember it being at like 4k and saying "nahhhh, its just a meme" and buying some shitcoin instead
inb4 you dont buy now and it turns into a 300K stock JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Coinbase is international right? It's not just US-only, is it?
Also where do I monitor the progress of BTC/ETH stocks? I want to watch out for the dip and invest at the right time.

Sorry for asking too many questions btw
On the exchange there is also real time overviews for every coin on the exchange. Some exchanges offer different coins, but these are mostly shitcoins not worth looking at IMO.

10k is far far away and may likely not ever be reached again. This is because of big investors going in for the long ride, they wont sell on a bear market. This drives the price up making BTC more robust and stable.

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa, Hector and alex569
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Can you explain why? I watched some old man's videos and he said that index funds are better
They are good, but we are heading to a global recession for a long time now. Every year is getting worse and worse. The economy is fucked and its why big companies are looking for assets to secure their money.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Iplaysoccer, Deleted member 11425 and 2 others
I don't see it going past 25k it will go down

I don't see it going past 25k it will go down
Why would you think that? Anyone thats bearish right now is completely deluded lol. Like there is no way its going down anytime soon, other then a dip here and there which are normal.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, jj43 and Deleted member 3043
inb4 you dont buy now and it turns into a 300K stock JFL
What's it speculated to reach? Its just hard for me to trust this process when Jews want it dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9090
What's it speculated to reach? Its just hard for me to trust this process when Jews want it dead
BTC is going to be the worlds new gold, as real gold isnt conveniënt to use anymore, especially compared to BTC. Also the globalists are trying to kill any new form of currency thats not inflation based such as the USD. But sadly BTC will not be used as P2P currency as the tech is too slow. This is where other cryptos could be used as P2P currency with a better network than bitcoin. But BTC is still going to be used as store of value.

Estimated price predictions are pretty insane from 100k (lowest) to 1 million (highest).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Hector and sensen
BTC is going to be the worlds new gold, as real gold isnt conveniënt to use anymore, especially compared to BTC. Also the globalists are trying to kill any new form of currency thats not inflation based such as the USD. But sadly BTC will not be used as P2P currency as the tech is too slow. This is where other cryptos could be used as P2P currency with a better network than bitcoin. But BTC is still going to be used as store of value.

Estimated price predictions are pretty insane from 100k (lowest) to 1 million (highest).
Can you link me to predictions?

nigga i wanna buy but i cant find where

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 9090
buying for 2k worth it? or should I wait

The big boom already happened, my friend who is studying in computer security networks in college told me about it back in April this year, he told me to buy bitcoin because he knew that it was going to increase a lot very quickly soon, I didn't listen to him and wasted my money instead, but if I had listened I could have doubled my money. However, if I had invested into Amazon at the time, I could have made even more money, I could have made a 400% profit. At the time I had 13000, if I had invested 10000, I would have 40000$ now instead of being almost broke.

The best investment you can make that is low risk and will give you a good return even now is into companies like AMD, Amazon, Nvidia and Tesla, because if you look at their history on the stock market, over the year, the stock price just keeps increasing, it goes down a bit, it does fluctuate but after 1 year, it has increased a lot, even if we use previous, less profitable years as an example, it never goes down too much. Bitcoin is very risky but those companies are not and they can give much better profits.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, Deleted member 6128, alex569 and 2 others
The big boom already happened, my friend who is studying in computer security networks in college told me about it back in April this year, he told me to buy bitcoin because he knew that it was going to increase a lot very quickly soon, I didn't listen to him and wasted my money instead, but if I had listened I could have doubled my money. However, if I had invested into Amazon at the time, I could have made even more money, I could have made a 400% profit. At the time I had 13000, if I had invested 10000, I would have 40000$ now instead of being almost broke.

The best investment you can make that is low risk and will give you a good return even now is into companies like AMD, Amazon, Nvidia and Tesla, because if you look at their history on the stock market, over the year, the stock price just keeps increasing, it goes down a bit, it does fluctuate but after 1 year, it has increased a lot, even if we use previous, less profitable years as an example, it never goes down too much. Bitcoin is very risky but those companies are not and they can give much better profits.
yeah cool but who is the dude on your avi

buying for 2k worth it? or should I wait
You should invest into AMD instead, if you look at their stock price history, you'll see that they are gaining value, and in 1 year, the stock price will be a worth a lot more than now, it is very low since they have just become increasing, and if you look at their main competitor, Intel, you'll see that they are heading towards bankruptcy, so if Intel is out of the picture and everyone buys from AMD, then AMD will be extremely profitable as an investment if you invest now. It's low risk because the company has a good reputation and is often seen as better than Intel nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, alex569 and Yusu

any more insight of your computer brocel to which coin to invest or whatever will rise?

yeah cool but who is the dude on your avi
Tom Welling who plays Clark Kent (before he becomes Superman) on the tv show Smallville (2001-2011). It is in my top 5 of favorite shows and I watched all the episodes for the first time from May to August this year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~ and Yusu
You should invest into AMD instead, if you look at their stock price history, you'll see that they are gaining value, and in 1 year, the stock price will be a worth a lot more than now, it is very low since they have just become increasing, and if you look at their main competitor, Intel, you'll see that they are heading towards bankruptcy, so if Intel is out of the picture and everyone buys from AMD, then AMD will be extremely profitable as an investment if you invest now. It's low risk because the company has a good reputation and is often seen as better than Intel nowadays.
nice but I Have 0 clue about buying shares? Theres is 91 dollar, if I buy it for 2k and wait 1 year, do you think it will give me a good amount back?

Tom Welling who plays Clark Kent (before he becomes Superman) on the tv show Smallville (2001-2011). It is in my top 5 of favorite shows and I watched all the episodes for the first time from May to August this year.
hmm he looks very good on your gif but idk the other pictures arent as good

Long run BTC will outperform. Its the best ROI out there, beating every other asset. Yes its volatile, but as it goes down 1k it goes up 2k.

I just bought BTC to buy drugs without my parents knowing but it is indeed a good investment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 10449, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
SO BRUTAL 4 YEARS AGO IT WAS AT 2 FUCKING DOLLARS, NOW 91 x45. imagine investing like 20k dollars... IMAGINE IMAGINE i'm done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
Reminder that BTC is still in the early adoption phase, only the beginning 2%. And compared to any other asset in the adoption phase it has outperformed by far. Crypto is like internet a new era technology.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Hector, Leviathin and 1 other person
Reminder that BTC is still in the early adoption phase, only the beginning 2%. And compared to any other asset in the adoption phase it has outperformed by far. Crypto is like internet a new era technology.
swiss dodge stuff multiplied by X24 was a shitcoin had bucks in it but decided to sell few months ago. it's over for unlucky fgt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
SO BRUTAL 4 YEARS AGO IT WAS AT 2 FUCKING DOLLARS, NOW 91 x45. imagine investing like 20k dollars... IMAGINE IMAGINE i'm done
Just like BTC you would have wished you started DCAing that shit in 4 years time lmao.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just like BTC you would have wished you started DCAing that shit in 4 years time lmao.
lol a thread was made here in april, when BTC was at fking 5k, but my parents refused to let me use my 30k euros. I'm done

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
lol a thread was made here in april, when BTC was at fking 5k, but my parents refused to let me use my 30k euros. I'm done
damn imagine the gains son

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
any more insight of your computer brocel to which coin to invest or whatever will rise?
Like I said, bitcoin is a bad investment because it doesn't give you access to 400% increases anymore since its value is already very high and judging by its history, we know that it will crash very soon and the next increase will be in a long time. Bitcoin is high risk because the value goes up and down in huge spikes, not small fluctuations and since it's not a company, you can't do research on whether or not it's a good investment.

This is why you're better off investing into the stock of a company like Amazon, Nvidia, AMD or Tesla, because those companies are the leaders of their industry and they're not likely to get beaten by any other company any time soon. AMD would be the best investment because their stock price is low so if they succeed, investing in AMD at its beginning would be like investing in Google or Amazon when it was very cheap to buy their stock. The lower the stock price is at the beginning and the more it increases, the more profit you will make. Normies who don't even invest try to claim that the stock market is like the casinos and lottery but it really isn't, you just need to invest in good companies that you can trust in.

For example, we know that Tesla will most likely be the leader in electric cars even in 5 years or maybe even in 10 years, it's impossible to predict at 100% certainty but we know that Tesla is a good company so it is a good investment. We know that AMD is beating Intel so it's a good investment. We know that Nvidia is the leader in GPUs and are developing new ray tracing technology so they are a good investment. Amazon would be risky to invest in because it has already increased a lot but since the pandemic is still here, it will most likely keep increasing so it could be a good choice, it is not my first choice though.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, BasedSpinelet257, Deleted member 5292 and 4 others
Yes, but according to predictions, bitcoin will keep increasing for the next 100 years, but it will only make money for those who do it as a long term investment, because if your investment suffers a very big decrease and you don't convert it to cash, it will most likely go back up again so the worst thing you can do with crypto is to try to make short term investments for quick money, not only is it too risky but it's also not likely to work.

The problem with bitcoin is that it is high risk and although it will keep increasing for many years, it will take too long, while with big promising companies like AMD, you could make much better profits with a much lower risk, and you would make faster profits too.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5969
Like I said, bitcoin is a bad investment because it doesn't give you access to 400% increases anymore since its value is already very high and judging by its history, we know that it will crash very soon and the next increase will be in a long time. Bitcoin is high risk because the value goes up and down in huge spikes, not small fluctuations and since it's not a company, you can't do research on whether or not it's a good investment.

This is why you're better off investing into the stock of a company like Amazon, Nvidia, AMD or Tesla, because those companies are the leaders of their industry and they're not likely to get beaten by any other company any time soon. AMD would be the best investment because their stock price is low so if they succeed, investing in AMD at its beginning would be like investing in Google or Amazon when it was very cheap to buy their stock. The lower the stock price is at the beginning and the more it increases, the more profit you will make. Normies who don't even invest try to claim that the stock market is like the casinos and lottery but it really isn't, you just need to invest in good companies that you can trust in.

For example, we know that Tesla will most likely be the leader in electric cars even in 5 years or maybe even in 10 years, it's impossible to predict at 100% certainty but we know that Tesla is a good company so it is a good investment. We know that AMD is beating Intel so it's a good investment. We know that Nvidia is the leader in GPUs and are developing new ray tracing technology so they are a good investment. Amazon would be risky to invest in because it has already increased a lot but since the pandemic is still here, it will most likely keep increasing so it could be a good choice, it is not my first choice though.
What's your first choice? AMD?

nice but I Have 0 clue about buying shares? Theres is 91 dollar, if I buy it for 2k and wait 1 year, do you think it will give me a good amount back?
It's very simple, you can watch youtube videos on the topic, if you live outside of the USA, you need to convert your local currency to US dollars first, since AMD is an american company, the best site to do that would be QuestTrade. Converting currency can make you gain or lose a bit of money depending on the difference in value between your currency and the US dollar when you convert to buy and when you convert after selling. The conversion itself also costs fees of 2%, so for a 1000$ investment, you would lose 20$, which isn't much in the grand scheme of things, especially if you do long term investments.

The trick to save money on that is to keep the money in your money invested at all times and then you only remove it when you want to switch to another company. There are no fees when buying or selling stocks with QuestTrade, there are only fees when converting currency, the trick is to avoid converting too much so that you make more in profits than you spend in fees.

Some youtubers who are really good at investing have videos on how to invest big or small amounts of money. You can even learn to be better at predicting stocks by looking at the data.

Here is a good video to get started:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Yusu
What's your first choice? AMD?
Yeah, AMD is my first choice because it has a very low stock price of around 90 USD and it has been increasing more and more recently and since their main competitor Intel seem to be decreasing, AMD will most likely have the monopoly over the processor market so they'll get even richer, we could see a 200% increase or even much more than that from 2021 to 2022, and it will most likely keep increasing.

And it's low risk because people will never stop building PCs, so it's not like with airline companies or movie theaters which struggle during a pandemic situation. It's impossible to really predict the future, but AMD seems like the future leader of processors, and although they don't sell to as many people as Apple, there will still be a massive increase.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, alex569 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah, AMD is my first choice because it has a very low stock price of around 90 USD and it has been increasing more and more recently and since their main competitor Intel seem to be decreasing, AMD will most likely have the monopoly over the processor market so they'll get even richer, we could see a 200% increase or even much more than that from 2021 to 2022, and it will most likely keep increasing.

And it's low risk because people will never stop building PCs, so it's not like with airline companies or movie theaters which struggle during a pandemic situation. It's impossible to really predict the future, but AMD seems like the future leader of processors, and although they don't sell to as many people as Apple, there will still be a massive increase.
I will just say that you shouldnt expect AMDs CPU to dominate any time soon. Yes the recent generation has been performing amazingly, but this doesnt meant Intel hasnt got something up their sleeve. The main reason their CPUs has been ''worse'' is because they have become lackluster as they control most of the industry. They will rape AMD just like Nvidea did with their new RTX 30xx in the next generations.

• So Sad
I will just say that you shouldnt expect AMDs CPU to dominate any time soon. Yes the recent generation has been performing amazingly, but this doesnt meant Intel hasnt got something up their sleeve. The main reason their CPUs has been ''worse'' is because they have become lackluster as they control most of the industry. They will rape AMD just like Nvidea did with their new RTX 30xx
AMD isn't known for its GPUs, they know that their main focus is CPUs, and that's where most of their profits come from, not GPUs. As of right now, AMD is increasing more than Intel, people are buying more AMD processors than Intel because you get better quality hardware for a lower price. It was still the case back in 2018, but now it seems to be even better than back then because AMD has seen their best increase over the past few years, while Intel haven't been increasing at all, or at least, not as much as AMD. And here, I'm not saying that the higher the stock price is, the better it is, because the stock price will be different depending on the number of shares that are there, but if we compare how much intel has increased over the past few years VS how much AMD has increased, we can see that AMD will most likely become the winner.

Amazon, Tesla and Nvidia may be better investments but since they have increased so much during the pandemic, they are very likely to go down so there is some risk there.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer
It's very simple, you can watch youtube videos on the topic, if you live outside of the USA, you need to convert your local currency to US dollars first, since AMD is an american company, the best site to do that would be QuestTrade. Converting currency can make you gain or lose a bit of money depending on the difference in value between your currency and the US dollar when you convert to buy and when you convert after selling. The conversion itself also costs fees of 2%, so for a 1000$ investment, you would lose 20$, which isn't much in the grand scheme of things, especially if you do long term investments.

The trick to save money on that is to keep the money in your money invested at all times and then you only remove it when you want to switch to another company. There are no fees when buying or selling stocks with QuestTrade, there are only fees when converting currency, the trick is to avoid converting too much so that you make more in profits than you spend in fees.

Some youtubers who are really good at investing have videos on how to invest big or small amounts of money. You can even learn to be better at predicting stocks by looking at the data.

Here is a good video to get started:

thank you bro for efford

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
AMD isn't known for its GPUs, they know that their main focus is CPUs, and that's where most of their profits come from, not GPUs. As of right now, AMD is increasing more than Intel, people are buying more AMD processors than Intel because you get better quality hardware for a lower price. It was still the case back in 2018, but now it seems to be even better than back then because AMD has seen their best increase over the past few years, while Intel haven't been increasing at all, or at least, not as much as AMD. And here, I'm not saying that the higher the stock price is, the better it is, because the stock price will be different depending on the number of shares that are there, but if we compare how much intel has increased over the past few years VS how much AMD has increased, we can see that AMD will most likely become the winner.

Amazon, Tesla and Nvidia may be better investments but since they have increased so much during the pandemic, they are very likely to go down so there is some risk there.
Thank god crypto is positively affected by corona.

• Love it