Reminder to buy BTC before the big boom happens

Thank god crypto is positively affected by corona.
It has nothing to do with the pandemic, you really know nothing about how bitcoin works. The value increases after every halving. A halving happens after every 4 years, it is an automatic thing that was added in by the creator. At every halving, the value increases because the reward for mining bitcoin is cut in half so, bitcoin are more difficult to mine, so they are more rare, and more rare means more valuable, that is why the value increases. Every massive increase is caused by a halving, and every halving makes bitcoin's value rise to a very high number and then it drops down and stabilizes but it remains much higher than the last halving, this can be seen by looking at bitcoin's history. There are many articles on the topic.

Since the last halving happened recently bitcoin may keep increasing or it may drop and it will be safe to invest when it has dropped. The best time to invest in bitcoin is when the value is stabilized and fluctuating only slightly. Anyone who buys bitcoin while knowing this will make more profits than anyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9090
It has nothing to do with the pandemic, you really know nothing about how bitcoin works. The value increases after every halving. A halving happens after every 4 years, it is an automatic thing that was added in by the creator. At every halving, the value increases because the reward for mining bitcoin is cut in half so, bitcoin are more difficult to mine, so they are more rare, and more rare means more valuable, that is why the value increases. Every massive increase is caused by a halving, and every halving makes bitcoin's value rise to a very high number and then it drops down and stabilizes but it remains much higher than the last halving, this can be seen by looking at bitcoin's history. There are many articles on the topic.

Since the last halving happened recently bitcoin may keep increasing or it may drop and it will be safe to invest when it has dropped. The best time to invest in bitcoin is when the value is stabilized and fluctuating only slightly. Anyone who buys bitcoin while knowing this will make more profits than anyone else.
?

I was referring to the pandemic. I didnt talk about the bitcoin halving. If you dont understand the reason corona affects bitcoin in a positive way you are truly uninformed about the market as a whole.

You are the one not understand bitcoin my guy. As you have shown in your previous comments, you have no clue at all about what you are talking. Its quite funny to see actually, its what most stock holders say. But every time Bitcoin proves to be the highest return asset on the market, guys like you will scream ''muh volatility'' ''muh this'' ''muh that'', while bitcoin keeps climbing and climbing. There is a reason major companies are diving into BTC right now as we speak. They see an opportunity and see an asset thats sure to bring them a very high return in the next upcoming years.

If you haven't invested yet, you should, because we are heading for a new insane ATM for bitcoin.

Don't buy shitcoins or stablecoins, only other coin worth investing is ETH.

You can afford your looksmaxxing dreams when this shit goes to the moon.

Goodluck and merry Christmas.

Bitcoin Price Prediction: Where Is Bitcoin Headed After ...

I bought Monero. Some time ago.
You think shitcoin or good coin?

Inb4 the (((banks))) influence the (((government))) and make them ban bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • So Sad
I bought Monero. Some time ago.
You think shitcoin or good coin?
Honestly all bets are off for the altcoins. When BTC will pump all altcoins will follow, even when the technology of the coin is trash or doesnt serve a real purpose. Same goes for monero. the only coin you SHOULD NOT BUY NOW is XRP, as they have got a huge lawsuit on their ass which they will likely lose. This could result in exchanges removing XRP.

Inb4 the (((banks))) influence the (((government))) and make them ban bitcoin
Thats exactly what would fuck up bitcoins purpose, but not the value of it. It could rid us from monetary inflation enslavement.

Thats exactly what would fuck up bitcoins purpose, but not the value of it. It could rid us from monetary inflation enslavement.
If the government bans bitcoin its value would drop to 0.

• +1
@fag112 @copingvolcel what about shrooms stocks? They will most likely be legalized in US and Cannada in the next few years for medical reasons. MindMed is the main company projected to lead the psychedelic revolution right now, it is worth around 100 million right now and it's expected to increase atleast 1000% in the future and stary overtaking Anti Depression meds Big Pharma which is worth aroujd 10-15 billion now

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 9090
Reminder that BTC is still in the early adoption phase, only the beginning 2%. And compared to any other asset in the adoption phase it has outperformed by far. Crypto is like internet a new era technology.
Keep going. You’re gonna make me coom :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Hector
The big boom already happened, my friend who is studying in computer security networks in college told me about it back in April this year, he told me to buy bitcoin because he knew that it was going to increase a lot very quickly soon, I didn't listen to him and wasted my money instead, but if I had listened I could have doubled my money. However, if I had invested into Amazon at the time, I could have made even more money, I could have made a 400% profit. At the time I had 13000, if I had invested 10000, I would have 40000$ now instead of being almost broke.

The best investment you can make that is low risk and will give you a good return even now is into companies like AMD, Amazon, Nvidia and Tesla, because if you look at their history on the stock market, over the year, the stock price just keeps increasing, it goes down a bit, it does fluctuate but after 1 year, it has increased a lot, even if we use previous, less profitable years as an example, it never goes down too much. Bitcoin is very risky but those companies are not and they can give much better profits.
JFL recommending Amazon, Nvidia, Tesla as a secure investiments JFL

Today we got BABA discount. Plus Bitcoin is much much secure than those stocks. Bitcoin is currently undervalued while those stocks are overpriced.

Bitcoin can easily reach 100k in a few months.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9090
If the government bans bitcoin its value would drop to 0.
Which government? There are hundreds of countries in the world.

How will they ban Bitcoin? They will go person by person stealing their keys?

How will prevent evasion?

• +1

What about shroom stocks?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and TsarTsar444

US. They’ve talked about it.

Ban it from being sold, bought, traded on markets, being mined etc

The whole system relies on the stuff I’ve mentioned. It’s not like drugs.

• +1
JFL recommending Amazon, Nvidia, Tesla as a secure investiments JFL

Today we got BABA discount. Plus Bitcoin is much much secure than those stocks. Bitcoin is currently undervalued while those stocks are overpriced.

Bitcoin can easily reach 100k in a few months.
Exactly this. Tbh I didnt even want to explain it to him in detail, because guys that think that way are most of the time too far gone to have a reasonable discussion with. Even though I really like some of his other opinions I totally disagree with him here and think he missed the boat. Maybe he will turn around and see the potential crypto has.

US. They’ve talked about it.

Ban it from being sold, bought, traded on markets, being mined etc

The whole system relies on the stuff I’ve mentioned. It’s not like drugs.
Yes banning is the ONLY thing stopping bitcoin, and I'm very afraid of it. I think the (((globalists))) have a something up their sleeve to release on BTC, banning it in every cucked controlled nation. But other than that, if you have it on a ledger (JFL at recent leaks though) you own it no matter what and it would likely be traded anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 5969
What's your first choice? AMD?

Jfl, I wouldn't listen to that guy on investment advice. The same way I wouldn't listen to his advice on gym-maxxing...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
Yes banning is the ONLY thing stopping bitcoin, and I'm very afraid of it. I think the (((globalists))) have a something up their sleeve to release on BTC, banning it in every cucked controlled nation. But other than that, if you have it on a ledger (JFL at recent leaks though) you own it no matter what and it would likely be traded anyway.

You can't ban something that is decentralised. You can try to but you'll fail miserably...

• +1
Your account will have wallets for each coin. This ''wallet'' is basically an adress where your crypto will be transfered and deposited from.

If you’re holding (also referred to as hodl or hodling) long term the best way to store your Bitcoin is on a hardware wallet like a Trezor or coldcard or if you’re cheap download a Linux virtual machine with electrum and don’t connect it to the internet

If you keep your Bitcoin in an online wallet your coins are at the mercy of the online service

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Stevensmithgerard, alex569 and 2 others
Btc is at all time high - yes, but it is actually looking very good. This rally could legit hit 100k now.

• +1
If you’re holding (also referred to as hodl or hodling) long term the best way to store your Bitcoin is on a hardware wallet like a Trezor or coldcard or if you’re cheap download a Linux virtual machine with electrum and don’t connect it to the internet

If you keep your Bitcoin in an online wallet your coins are at the mercy of the online service
Yup, if you don't store it on hardware, it isnt your coin.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
for low iq cels how do i invest in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 9090
It will not jfl they do not want this to happen a second time, they know what a mania like the 2017 one looks like.

Remember: money is in secrets.
Bitcoin is a popular mainstream choice, not a secret.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9090
I think it's a bit late to invest in bitcoins it's currently undergoing a surge. Probably best to wait and save money and invest when it hits the next low

what if it ur theory is incorrect and i lose money
Doesn't matter in the long run. You will inevitably earn money as your money in the bank decreases its worth with 2% each year while BTC doesnt. Also, before the ATH we hit last week it didnt matter when you invested as every single person had made revenue if they held it and didnt sell.

Also there is NO reason for the price to take a tank down to 5k again. We will never see 10k BTC ever again.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 3020
I sold it just before it hit an all time high jfl. Needed quick cash. I think and hope there will be a relatively large dip before it ascends again, where I'll invest. If it stays the same, I might invest in a month from now.

• +1
I sold it just before it hit an all time high jfl. Needed quick cash. I think and hope there will be a relatively large dip before it ascends again, where I'll invest. If it stays the same, I might invest in a month from now.
Im waiting for the dip as well right now.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
It will not jfl they do not want this to happen a second time, they know what a mania like the 2017 one looks like.

This is not 2017 lmao. If youve been following whats happening with bitcoin you know whats about to happen. This time its no regular joes investing, its the big boys. The interest from the public is still as low as during the bearmarket in 2018 lol.

• +1
I think it's a bit late to invest in bitcoins it's currently undergoing a surge. Probably best to wait and save money and invest when it hits the next low
''You will want to start reading crypto stuff from online forums, such as reddit r/bitcoin.
My buy recommendations are ETH and BTC (ethereum and bitcoin respectively). These are the most ''hyped up'' coins so to speak. BTC is called the gold and ETH the silver of crypto.
Wait for a dip, we have been going up for some time, so now the market will have a natural dip. This is because people sell and buy on those pumps causing a dip. Now for the long run it shouldnt really matter WHEN you invest, as each BTC is likely worth about 200k in the future. But to be as efficient as possible buy the dips. ''

Is what I posted on the 1st page.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus

''Bitcoin is a mainstream choice''. HOLY SHIT, where do I even start.
We are still in the early, early adoption stage, just like every breakthrough technology was like internet.

Its the high IQ people who see these opportunities, but it are the sheep that follow the mainstream.

JFL at people not even doing the most basic of research and have an opinion.

No offence but people that respond like this to bitcoin are the same people that claimed the world was flat back in the day.

• +1
This is not 2017 lmao. If youve been following whats happening with bitcoin you know whats about to happen. This time its no regular joes investing, its the big boys. The interest from the public is still as low as during the bearmarket in 2018 lol.
Not to sound skeptic but nobody ever got rich from something people knew about.
And it's not the public interest I'm talking about, I'm referring to the (((interests))) that really do matter

• Hmm...
Not to sound skeptic but nobody got rich from something people knew about.
And it's not the public interest I'm talking about, I'm referring to the (((interests))) that really do matter
Almost nobody knows about bitcoin, come on man.

''Bitcoin is a mainstream choice''. HOLY SHIT, where do I even start.
We are still in the early, early adoption stage, just like every breakthrough technology was like internet.

Its the high IQ people who see these opportunities, but it are the sheep that follow the mainstream.

JFL at people not even doing the most basic of research and have an opinion.

No offence but people that respond like this to bitcoin are the same people that claimed the world was flat back in the day.
Yeah I mean some boomers are talking about it sometimes, but they have no idea how to invest and end up not doing anything. Boomer wage slaves haven't caught on

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 9090
''You will want to start reading crypto stuff from online forums, such as reddit r/bitcoin.
My buy recommendations are ETH and BTC (ethereum and bitcoin respectively). These are the most ''hyped up'' coins so to speak. BTC is called the gold and ETH the silver of crypto.
Wait for a dip, we have been going up for some time, so now the market will have a natural dip. This is because people sell and buy on those pumps causing a dip. Now for the long run it shouldnt really matter WHEN you invest, as each BTC is likely worth about 200k in the future. But to be as efficient as possible buy the dips. ''

Is what I posted on the 1st page.
My bad I lazymaxxed and misunderstood so yeah ok

• +1
Almost nobody knows about bitcoin, come on man.
The steins and the bergs do, 2017 caught their attention and you have to ask their permission to destabilize the old green god with your P2P electric waste store of value

The steins and the bergs do, 2017 caught their attention and you have to ask their permission to destabilize the old green god with your P2P electric waste store of value
Doesnt matter, crypto is coming for them no matter what. They tried infiltrating with centralized coins but that failed miserably. Bitcoin cant and never will be controlled, its designed that way. You cant control the uncontrolable. Its literally impossible.

I feel like noone even understands the technology and math behind Blockchain & Crypto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 9090
Doesn't matter in the long run. You will inevitably earn money as your money in the bank decreases its worth with 2% each year while BTC doesnt. Also, before the ATH we hit last week it didnt matter when you invested as every single person had made revenue if they held it and didnt sell.

Also there is NO reason for the price to take a tank down to 5k again. We will never see 10k BTC ever again.
interesting, although i am low iq so could you just tell me when you should be selling it when time comes, just dm me or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9090
interesting, although i am low iq so could you just tell me when you should be selling it when time comes, just dm me or something
No of course not. You have to do your own research if you want to become succesful in this life.

No of course not. You have to do your own research if you want to become succesful in this life.
i just want money for surgery and i I couldn’t care less where i am in life tbh as long as im good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Fuck investments and cities and all that. I’m just gonna go live on a farm with a nice 3/10 girl and enjoy life.
Not ironically i would if i had the oportunity

I feel like noone even understands the technology and math behind Blockchain & Crypto
I do, but you know what's easier to understand and every blackpilled person should have swallowed long time ago?
Get X quick is a fucking myth

• JFL
I do, but you know what's easier to understand and every blackpilled person should have swallowed long time ago?
Get X quick is a fucking myth
Lmao you dont understand bitcoin if you think its a get rich quick scheme lmao. Keep crying no coiner.

Bitcoin will never be massively adopted again. The reason why its price grew back recently was because of the wales that started to make moves again. The transactions are very slow right now and the network would have to scale, the fees are also very high. Using bitcoin for every day transactions wouldn't work out in practice. Bitcoin's price volatility is also another thing that prevents it from being implemented by large corporations like Amazon, Ebay etc. A few years ago Steam used to have bitcoin implemented as one of their payment systems, but they saw how much shit they had to take and figured it wouldn't actually work out accepting bitcoin in practice. The price just isn't stable enough for it to be used on a daily basis.

Then there's another thing that you have to take into consideration. This is people's trust. Before the big bubble had burst, the mainstream media started talking about it on a large scale, telling people "this is money of the future". Then bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market had crashed. People, especially investors that got in late got mad, saying it was all along a ponzi scheme. After that crash, people no longer trust in cryptocurrency and you know why? Because there is no companies behind that you can go to and say "give me my money back", there is no insurance in cryptocurrency if you somehow lose it or the markets tank, also if it gets stolen.

Now don't get me wrong, I think that bitcoin is a great idea, but just in theory. Just like there was the .COM crash in the late 90s and it brought us many good websites and companies like Amazon and so on, many big companies also failed along the way. So will bitcoin, but I strongly believe some other more "thought out" cryptocurrency will replace it. One that is stable and has a larger network. A so called "upgraded/updated bitcoin". Why? You clearly don't know enough about crypto if you just trade it on exchanges, you just look at the price. Well, I don't, I look at it as a long term investment, as a product, not the price. And I say that it will fail. Sure it can reach as high as 25,000 $, but it won't be fucking usable. You're better off investing in stocks if you're in it "for the long run".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator, Mastermind, alex569 and 1 other person
Bitcoin will never be massively adopted again. The reason why its price grew back recently was because of the wales that started to make moves again. The transactions are very slow right now and the network would have to scale, the fees are also very high. Using bitcoin for every day transactions wouldn't work out in practice. Bitcoin's price volatility is also another thing that prevents it from being implemented by large corporations like Amazon, Ebay etc. A few years ago Steam used to have bitcoin implemented as one of their payment systems, but they saw how much shit they had to take and figured it wouldn't actually work out accepting bitcoin in practice. The price just isn't stable enough for it to be used on a daily basis.

Then there's another thing that you have to take into consideration. This is people's trust. Before the big bubble had burst, the mainstream media started talking about it on a large scale, telling people "this is money of the future". Then bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market had crashed. People, especially investors that got in late got mad, saying it was all along a ponzi scheme. After that crash, people no longer trust in cryptocurrency and you know why? Because there is no companies behind that you can go to and say "give me my money back", there is no insurance in cryptocurrency if you somehow lose it or the markets tank, also if it gets stolen.

Now don't get me wrong, I think that bitcoin is a great idea, but just in theory. Just like there was the .COM crash in the late 90s and it brought us many good websites and companies like Amazon and so on, many big companies also failed along the way. So will bitcoin, but I strongly believe some other more "thought out" cryptocurrency will replace it. One that is stable and has a larger network. A so called "upgraded/updated bitcoin". Why? You clearly don't know enough about crypto if you just trade it on exchanges, you just look at the price. Well, I don't, I look at it as a long term investment, as a product, not the price. And I say that it will fail. Sure it can reach as high as 25,000 $, but it won't be fucking usable. You're better off investing in stocks if you're in it "for the long run".
Wtf?

I never talked about it being used as P2P, I even said so. Its the new internet gold not the new internet currency, other faster cryptos will be used for this. But bitcoin is still perfectly fine to fit this role, in time the network can upgrade my guy.

And JFL ''not massively adopted'' we have literally broken previous ATH WITHOUT AVERAGE JOES. Its the big companies investing now, and with good fucking reason.

You are low IQ if you invest in stocks ''for the long run'' in this time period IMO. Everyone is expecting a major recession, probably the biggest ever to hit, and its coming closer and closer to that reality. The thing is, you cant predict it. You only know its coming. This is exactly the reason why bitcoin is rising, if you look at the big picture you understand the problems with the financial system. Its not sustainable in the long run. People will flee with their money to stable assets, ''store of value'' to make sure they dont lose their money. Bitcoin is an example of one of these so called ''store of values''. And its arguably the best ''store of value'' to exist. As it has all qualities of Gold, but its digital, low fee, online, you name it. Its a SUPERIOUR technology to the old metals.

Crypto is NOT comparable to some ''bubble'' like .COM lmao.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex