REMINDER: YOU ARE PURPOSELY *LOWERING YOUR PSL* IF YOU DON'T USE A TRUE MIRROR

Hello all,

I realize that this is a topic not really ever spoken about on here despite how important it truly is. On top of that, I typically do not contribute much to this site despite being on here for quite a bit, so here's my good deed for the year...

It has come to my attention that many people here think they are moggers due to looking at themselves in the mirrors, and then falsely assessing their PSL like the abused dogs they are.

Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

If you often think to yourself "Hmm, I think I look good, but then when I go out people still treat me like horseshit. I don't get it! :soy: :soy: :soy: " then chances are you're overrating yourself because you're looking at your reflection in a mirror.

View attachment 2541240

This is the same reason why Snapchat makes you look so good, but then when you go to take a group photo using the back camera, you look like a complete and utter faggot.

We have been tricked into SPENDING OUR WHOLE LIVES WORKING ON A MIRROR IMAGE OF OURSELVES THAT DOESN'T EVEN REPRESENT WHAT WE LOOK LIKE IRL.

I fell into this trap for years until September 2022 when I spent forever looking in front of a mirror and doing my hair only to look like a complete retard in the photo booth I was using for a candid shot of my face. Then it hit me: I looked asymmetrical because I was too busy fixing my reflection and not what I looked like IRL.

I was lucky to be living in an apartment that had a medicine cabinet mirror, which meant I could just swivel it to the side at an angle where it would reflect off my main mirror reflection and give an accurate look at my face.

View attachment 2541245

I looked at myself through this double-reflected, true look, and was in true terror at the abomination facing me. THIS IS HOW WOMEN SAW ME. NO WONDER THEY ARE TERRIFIED AND CALL CAMPUS SECURITY WHEN I TRY SPEAKING TO THEM :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I know what you're thinking, "muh muh Kristin you stupid fuck, it's only a slight difference. Muh Hernan Drago muh muh Chico look at themselves in the mirror and they mog :soy::soy::soy:"

First of all, you're not Chico or Drago tier, so shut the fuck up. Chances are, like me, you're a normie, and I am telling you, when you groom yourself according to the (fake) mirror, you're purposely making your face asymmetrical. Then you fool yourself into thinking you're face is as looksmaxxed as can be when in reality you look off to others.

You can easily boost yourself up 0.5 PSL by looking at your true reflection, and that's a guarantee. For normies on the cusp of being LTN or MTN, it can make all the difference in the world.

So you may be wondering how to see your true reflection...and for that, I suggest buying a true mirror.

Now, you can buy an authentic one for up to $250 online, but I bought one of these made in a chink sweatshop for like $16 off Amazon. I just got it last week after coping with a mirror that didn't truly show me what I looked like and boy oh boy I was reminded of how subhuman I was.

Once you purchase one and get past the initial shock of seeing how wonky your face looks, you will find that addressing the asymmetrical flaws in ur face isn't all too hard actually. In fact, it's just as easy as fixing your mirrored self. The only difference is now you're fixing something ppl normally see.

These mirrors work by being two separate mirrors reflected on each other to give you your true face. Basically what I was doing but without having to constantly open my medicine cabinet or hold a mirror up to another mirror jfl...

View attachment 2541288

I went to the club last weekend and made out with twice as many girls as I usually do after getting this mirror. I got approached a lot more (even without cigs to offer), probably because I wasn't as lopsided looking, which is an indicator that this shit works. Ask @Preston if you don't believe me, I was messaging him while I was there.

https://www.amazon.com/true-mirror/s?k=true+mirror

Reminder, if you AREN'T analyzing your true face, you're not even trying, you retard.

Tagging people who actually looksmax and/or are intellectuals: @pneumocystosis @dannydipss @Preston @becomingnearperfect @MaestheticMaso @DildoFaggins @ElBastardo (you don't know me, but I appreciated your guide on eye color changing).

Disclaimer: I don't care if you didn't read. Congrats, take your rep you low quality piece of shit and continue to postmaxx to a bunch of virgin NPCs on this site. I'm giving you guys free info I should be charging you clowns. The winners will take this advice, the rest of you can continue to be KHHV losers. You know who you guys are.
This is true, I bought a true mirror and it really makes you see things you never understood before. For example, I can finally see how uneven my nose is, and how my eyebrows were uneven. I fixed my eyebrows and its so much better now.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin