remove seborrheic dermatitis

Unsh

Unsh

full time npc maxx
-oils for seborrheic dermatitis: chamomile oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil,
Rosemary oil.
-Use antifungals, rotate them so that the yeast does not adapt (ketocononazole one month, nizoral one month, selsun blue one month,
one month another with pyroctolamine, then back again)
-Use topical corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone, betamethasone, fusidic acid.
if you have seborrheic dermatitis on the face, ears, chest or scalp
hydrocortisone and fusidic acid seem to work faster.
-Use moisturizers that do not feed yeast such as MCT oil (C 8 Derivative only) or cerave moisturizer,
you can check if the ingredients are safe at sezia.co
SD comes from hypersensitivity to Malassezia, a yeast that we all have.
You have to kill the yeast and then not feed it, almost everything feeds it so you have to buy things that
do not contain any ingredients that Malassezia can use to grow (you can check them at sezia.co)
So:
1) Use an antifungal shampoo on the SD areas
2) Use Malassezia Safe Moisturizers
3) if the shampoo stops working use another one with a different antifungal agent (you can rotate them) generally Malassezia do not adapt to zinc pyrithione.
After a while the shampoos stop working so you have to cycle them, start with ketoconazole, then another with zync pyrione
, then another with piroctone olamine and then go back and repeat.
2) Aspirin 81 mg, to stop the conversion of PGD2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/
Eat raw carrots with coconut oil
(carrots are anti-estrogenic, coconut oil is anti-fungal, etc.)
, bamboo shoots, white mushrooms and cascara sagrada. All this will help reduce intestinal endotoxins.

-Painting your hair with henna supposedly reduces the production of fat in the scalp.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Elvisandreaa, ascension! and 2 others
@ascension!

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
been dealing with this lately so perfectly timed post, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 19453
lifefuel for seborrheicdermatitiscels

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 19766
How do you know? Do you/did you have it and did doing what you said fix it for you?

How do you know? Do you/did you have it and did doing what you said fix it for you?
I have had it since I was 10-11, it started only with dandruff and from the age of 12 seborrheic dermatitis began on the scalp, then it progressed to the eyebrows, cheeks, nose, ears and up to the chest.
I am currently 16 years old and have tried different shampoos such as nutradeica, ketocononazole, Head & Shoulders. These shampoos seem to work well for a while until the fungus adapts, so it is recommended to rotate them, for the face, eyebrows and ears I used betamentasone, fusidic acid and hydrocortisone, I also used them on the scalp and they solved it.
The rest of the thread can be used to prevent future outbreaks.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19766
I have had it since I was 10-11, it started only with dandruff and from the age of 12 seborrheic dermatitis began on the scalp, then it progressed to the eyebrows, cheeks, nose, ears and up to the chest.
I am currently 16 years old and have tried different shampoos such as nutradeica, ketocononazole, Head & Shoulders. These shampoos seem to work well for a while until the fungus adapts, so it is recommended to rotate them, for the face, eyebrows and ears I used betamentasone, fusidic acid and hydrocortisone, I also used them on the scalp and they solved it.
The rest of the thread can be used to prevent future outbreaks.
Thanks, I will try this out soon.. I've had this since birth JFL my doctors literally wrote it down in my records

• So Sad
Reactions: Unsh
@Chinlet Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
ketocononazole is nizoral

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Unsh
I would not use those harsh shampoos on the scalp. It will make it worse in the long run.

i have seborrheic dermatitis too for some time i got it under control but it started again im currently using Bioderma Node Ds for my hair

i have seborrheic dermatitis too for some time i got it under control but it started again im currently using Bioderma Node Ds for my hair
does it work well? i hate having this is there no way to get rid of it

does it work well? i hate having this is there no way to get rid of it
i got rid of the dandruff for a long time even make my hair loss smaller but no im having dandruff again soon i will see my doctor again

i got rid of the dandruff for a long time even make my hair loss smaller but no im having dandruff again soon i will see my doctor again
mine got better but didnt go away. heard it can go away completely in time