Resource allocation and ageing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
With limited resources, allocation of resources to factors outside bodily maintenance leads to increased ageing. Gymmaxxing creates a need for resources to be spent on growing muscles, therefore less can be used to maintain cellular integrity. Being in extreme cold or heat uses resources for thermo-regulation. Cooming ejaculates resources from ur body, ageing you. Eating hard to digest foods like vegetables uses more resources to digest them. Eating toxins uses more resources to detoxify. Endurance exercise like jogging uses energy to jog, ageing you. Caloric restriction gives you less resources, ageing you.

Of course it’s more complex and caloric restriction can extend lifespan in many cases (due to toxic diet) and some exercise can be beneficial for health

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Miniskull, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Pseudoscience

It's an unsubstantiated theory.
Cope

Mateing animals can shorten their lives

Endurance running associated cardiovascular disease

Heat makes animals live shorter and ages their skin

With limited resources, allocation of resources to factors outside bodily maintenance leads to increased ageing. Gymmaxxing creates a need for resources to be spent on growing muscles, therefore less can be used to maintain cellular integrity. Being in extreme cold or heat uses resources for thermo-regulation. Cooming ejaculates resources from ur body, ageing you. Eating hard to digest foods like vegetables uses more resources to digest them. Eating toxins uses more resources to detoxify. Endurance exercise like jogging uses energy to jog, ageing you. Caloric restriction gives you less resources, ageing you.

Of course it’s more complex and caloric restriction can extend lifespan in many cases (due to toxic diet) and some exercise can be beneficial for health
Its true

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Do you know the mechanism why vegan = less aging?

Probably from a very bad way....

• Hmm...

U think vegans age slower?Well it’s all relative they probably on average age slower than average meat eater but an optimized diet for ageing would not be vegan.

Vegans get less protein and less bioavailability of the protein they do get which is probably why many people think they age slower

But I’d say it might be the fact that there diet has less AGE content than a diet with cooked meats

Or one could say hormesis from the plants but I am skeptical of much of the hormesis ideas for slowing ageing

Or do you mean less resources used for muscle growth and reproduction?

Cuz that may be true but they have less resources in general which would make them age faster

U think vegans age slower?Well it’s all relative they probably on average age slower than average meat eater but an optimized diet for ageing would not be vegan.

Vegans get less protein and less bioavailability of the protein they do get which is probably why many people think they age slower

But I’d say it might be the fact that there diet has less AGE content than a diet with cooked meats

Or one could say hormesis from the plants but I am skeptical of much of the hormesis ideas for slowing ageing
Its true thaat vegan people age slower (probably due to a bad mechanism)

Ii can give you good exaamples, like this
Orr this

• Hmm...

He claims less ifg-1 and less mtor activation....

• +1
Its true thaat vegan people age slower (probably due to a bad mechanism)

Ii can give you good exaamples, like this
Orr this

Paul looks younger than his age, but he looks sick and still not young. His skin is untouched by the sun and he has low dimorphism, but it’s intriguing how his fat pads don’t look aged. Maybe due to him having chronically low fat

Paul looks younger than his age, but he looks sick and still not young. His skin is untouched by the sun and he has low dimorphism, but it’s intriguing how his fat pads don’t look aged. Maybe due to him having chronically low fat
Veganism make you age less (because of a bad mechanisn in the body going) , but the downsides: you look pale and very sick

• +1

He claims less ifg-1 and less mtor activation....
Well yeah vegans would probably have less igf-1 and mTOR due to not eating protein from good sources

Btw, do you know how cheese affects mTOR and igf-1?

Well yeah vegans would probably have less igf-1 and mTOR due to not eating protein from good sources

Btw, do you know how cheese affects mTOR and igf-1?
Probably will do the opposite, more ifg-1 and TOR

• So Sad
He is 37 year old btw

He looks unhealthy and probably has low sex appeal to females, and not sure how much of his “youthful looks” is due to actually ageing slower vs his skincare efforts, sun avoidance, and low dimorphism giveing the appearance of youth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@DR. NICKGA this is Paul roe December 2022 so ig he was like 52-53 or somethinf

IMG 9906

How old you say he looks?

His bone structure reminds me of currycels, maybe cuz curries don’t eat much meat
Maybe because they are not humans hahahaha

Those animals breed like rabbits
Do you know one of 6 people in this world is indian? Yes its terribly

• JFL
Maybe because they are not humans hahahaha

Those animals breed like rabbits
Do you know one of 6 people in this world is indian? Yes its terribly
Curries are a lot better than niggers. If the curries breed at least they will help dilute the niggers.

But ideally the world would be Asian/whites only

Curries are a lot better than niggers. If the curries breed at least they will help dilute the niggers.
Haha i see no difference between a negero and a dirty rabbit , they are both animals!!
But ideally the world would be Asian/whites only
Exactly, the other races or i should better count them as "animal" are wastefull resources in this world
They should be cleaned out

• +1
Your analogy is an oversimplification of human biology.
How is speaking in general terms, "something", an analogy ? An analogy is when you compare multiple distinct things.

How is speaking in general terms, "something", an analogy ? An analogy is when you compare multiple distinct things.
You can create an analogy by only comparing two points and those two points can be very general. The reason why it's a poor analogy is because it's too general. Some things get worn out when you use them, like a tire. Other things get stronger when you use them, like a muscle. Therefore you can not come to the conclusion that cooming decreases lifespan decreases lifespan unless you have extra proof to back it up. The idea that "using things to wears them out" can not be used as proof to justify things, it is a weak heuristic.

You can create an analogy by only comparing two points and those two points can be very general. The reason why it's a poor analogy is because it's too general. Some things get worn out when you use them, like a tire. Other things get stronger when you use them, like a muscle. Therefore you can not come to the conclusion that cooming decreases lifespan decreases lifespan unless you have extra proof to back it up. The idea that "using things to wears them out" can not be used as proof to justify things, it is a weak heuristic.
Cooming depletes zinc

Right balance
Right mixture
Right timing

• +1
Right balance
Right mixture
Right timing
can u explain?

right timeing makes sense like grow when needed and undergo more autophagy when needed instead of loseing timeing balance of processes

Does taking shits and pissing age you?

just LDAR bro theory. JFL. at this rate, dont do anything and just eat and sleep

You lift so that as you age, you don't have certain conditions like sarcopenia (muscle loss), osteoporosis, and diabetes. Keep in mind that over-exercising is generally always better than not exercising at all. That being said, a lot of moderate-intensity exercise has been shown to lower all cause mortality. (Meaning you live longer. Siim Land has a video on this.)

I wouldn't look at that guy who spends 2 Mil on anti-aging. He uses a very low dose of TRT and he has way too high of a caloric deficit. If you know anything, Testosterone ages your body. Same with being tall. Take a look at eunuchs, they tend to even outlive women. Not only that, take a look at some people who live the longest, they are way shorter than average.

Also, another thing is not to be too jacked to where you have a thicker neck as this can cause sleep apnea and this will kill you quicker than most things. (More plates more dates talks about this.) Carrying a lot of weight also means your organs need to work harder to keep the system running. Not only this, excessive protein consumption also ages you.

Bryant Johnson also claims he's doing it for anti-aging but, we know he takes finastride. I take it but, if I was truly into anti-aging from a pure longevity point of view, I wouldn't take it since it's suppressing DHT from the body.

The last 2 things would be a low-stress lifestyle and having good sleep daily.

Read up on this post: https://novoslabs.com/expert-longev...novos-on-bryan-johnson-and-project-blueprint/