Retarded Idea for helping slight-NCTcels

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

PeePeePooPoo

Credit to @LooksPSL for the pic of his eye lol,
I was wondering, if we take a slightly NCT eye, and let's say we trim the eyelashes like so:

And then apply castor oil or something else to length the remaining eyebrows,
can we create the illusion of a slight PCT?
Just some quick thoughts I had.

this isn’t even nct, it’s probably pct if you cut the eyelashes covering the lateral canthus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, cardiologist, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
No one will ever notice your slight pct or care about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 3526, LowTierNormie and 3 others
brutal, it's not my canthal tilt tho, it's @LooksPSL 's
Unless you have a visible pct it doesnt matter

It doesnt have to be a hard pct, slight still works. Just not in this case.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Unless you have a visible pct it doesnt matter

It doesnt have to be a hard pct, slight still works. Just not in this case.
Insightful reply. Much appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
My eyelashes are stuck together because my lower lid is still raised up lol. That’s why it looks weird. Once it goes back down it’ll be better

• +1
My eyelashes are stuck together because my lower lid is still raised up lol. That’s why it looks weird. Once it goes back down it’ll be better
its actually good, creates illusion of wider PFL, wouldnt touch it on your place

• +1
its actually good, creates illusion of wider PFL, wouldnt touch it on your place

What is pfl? I know what it stands for but I don’t understand what it is or why it looks good

What is pfl? I know what it stands for but I don’t understand what it is or why it looks good
good PFL makes your eyes look horizontally longer and they are needed to have good eye area
for example Chico who got average pfl thanks to his good lashes support looks like he has long PFL which help him to make his eyes look hunter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, DianabolDownie and EthnicelAscension
good PFL makes your eyes look horizontally longer and they are needed to have good eye area
for example Chico who got average pfl thanks to his good lashes support looks like he has long PFL which help him to make his eyes look hunter
View attachment 204594

His PFL don't looks long, but this depend in what picture, whatever, in fact is his medial canthus that are wide/long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and EthnicelAscension
Is there a way to also EyeLash max? Mine are long but they’re spaced out and would like to get a lot of hairs. For example, XXXTentacions eyelashes VS Chico’s (similar to mine)

BE658E86 5D9E 42EF 88D4 3F1EB718DE35
8FB690D0 8196 45D3 80F6 9D87E43B4480

Is there a way to also EyeLash max? Mine are long but they’re spaced out and would like to get a lot of hairs. For example, XXXTentacions eyelashes VS Chico’s (similar to mine)

View attachment 204714View attachment 204713
I'm pretty sure women have something to "comb" the eyebrows in a certain direction, maybe "combing" with oils etc. to redirect the hair to where you want.

No one cares about pct or nct it’s all about bone projection

• +1
typically PCT is associated with forward growth though? The way I see it is unless you don't have masculine features/bone projection, then your canthal tilt matters, this was mostly meant to be shooting some ideas out though tbh.
No it’s has nothing to do with forward growth its just genetic. Brett maverick has forward growth and has nct

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and EthnicelAscension
No it’s has nothing to do with forward growth its just genetic. Brett maverick has forward growth and has nct
IQs me

Should I trim my eyelashes if I have slight PCT? I thought I had NCT but it's just fat and hair distorting the general image and perception of the eye

Should I trim my eyelashes if I have slight PCT? I thought I had NCT but it's just fat and hair distorting the general image and perception of the eye
idk try it at your own risk, PM if it goes right/ or goes wrong.

• +1
View attachment 204594
Holy crap you're right; I hadn't noticed earlier. The lashes near his lateral canthi jut out laterally giving a wider PFL look. JFL Chico literally is flawless.

• +1
Holy crap you're right; I hadn't noticed earlier. The lashes near his lateral canthi jut out laterally giving a wider PFL look. JFL Chico literally is flawless.
Soon i will post theory why Chico is that good looking and we consider him psl8 despite he lacks some features.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, cardiologist and EthnicelAscension
Soon i will post theory why Chico is that good looking and we consider him psl8 despite he lacks some features.
looking forward to it mate

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
High IQ looksmaxxers have enough lookism theories to write an entire thesis on him tbh. I look forward to it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and needsolution